OMYGAD IT WAS AWESOME!

MY FRIEND CAUGHT MATT'S SUNGLASSES AT THE END!

The girl besides me was a jerk :mad:

*Too excited to write more*

And BTW, on MOTP, Matt sang "Since I lost you" :stunned:

IF those were white sunglasses, I can assure you, those were not his. It was a pair of glasses I loaned from my friend because of the weather, costs 10 kroner down at Hennes and Mauritz, which I threw up on the stage at the end of KoC ^^

But, really, although it was an amazing gig, I couldn't help noticing how bored they looked. Honestly, I'm up for flaming here, but it just seemed like their another gig, nothing special. Wheres the magic? I've heard stories about them playing gigs like there was no tomorrow, and even though they're pulling off some sweet moves, it all seems to rehearsed to be impressive and too predictable to be fun anymore. Just saying, I hope they try to go a bit more crazy next time, the way I, and I hope others, feel they should.

IF those were white sunglasses, I can assure you, those were not his. It was a pair of glasses I loaned from my friend because of the weather, costs 10 kroner down at Hennes and Mauritz, which I threw up on the stage at the end of KoC ^^

But, really, although it was an amazing gig, I couldn't help noticing how bored they looked. Honestly, I'm up for flaming here, but it just seemed like their another gig, nothing special. Wheres the magic? I've heard stories about them playing gigs like there was no tomorrow, and even though they're pulling off some sweet moves, it all seems to rehearsed to be impressive and too predictable to be fun anymore. Just saying, I hope they try to go a bit more crazy next time, the way I, and I hope others, feel they should.

No, it was the red ones he threw off the stage at the very end of KoC ;)

I think it was pretty good. I didn't see Chris and Dom a lot, but I was standing right in front of Matt, and it looked like he had a good time. He was smiling alot. And at least in certain places, when he noticed that the crowd was singing along. For example before the first verse in KoC.

I just can't stop wondering what people complaining about this concert want from the band.. I thought the Spektrum-gig last year was good (though a bit impersonal due to the stage), but this one was amazing! My friends (who've seen them 21 times, whereas this was only my 4th) were over the moon afterwards, claiming it was one of the best they've seen.. The band were chirpy and smiling, the crowd was good, the vibe was fantastic.. it was just great from beginning to end!

And we got Bliss *happy sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGj8rC0crZ8

I just can't stop wondering what people complaining about this concert want from the band.. I thought the Spektrum-gig last year was good (though a bit impersonal due to the stage), but this one was amazing! My friends (who've seen them 21 times, whereas this was only my 4th) were over the moon afterwards, claiming it was one of the best they've seen.. The band were chirpy and smiling, the crowd was good, the vibe was fantastic.. it was just great from beginning to end!

And we got Bliss *happy sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGj8rC0crZ8

I can see myself in the video :awesome: I'm right in front of you, by the barrier :D That camera guy was blocking my view like half the time :mad:

I was the one screaming "BLISS!" probably right before you started filming, when he said "The next song is from our second album, Origin of Symmetry," and something about synths :p

I completely agree. The vibe was really good, much better than Spektrum, and much better than Hove, and the band seemed to enjoy themselves!

looks like he's doing the extended version now without the higher falsetto part

why does he have to get older (deeper voice)? :(

He still does it and did it a couple of days ago. It's just sometimes he dosen't do it. Even during the BH&R tour he didn't do it every time, i guess he just got tight right before the falsetto.

From what I remember it was Helsinki Jam then Undisclosed Desires.

I would like to hear this again as it became one of my favourite songs.

Helsinki Jam was last year, this year it's the MK Jam or Wankdorf Jam as some people like to call it ;)

Edit: :wtf: Where did your post go?

Well I was there, got many great pictures and thought it was great! :awesome:

I was at the front, golden circle, right in front of Matt.

Hey, you must have been standing right were I was! I was by the barrier, also right in front of Matt.

Haha, yeah. Pretty cool :awesome:

A pic I took of Dommeh in his brilliant costume:

2vtrwjb.jpg

It's Scuba Dom**... doll available from .mu shop in a few weeks

** accessories sold separately

:p (anybody who has seen big daddy will get the ref)

Archived