i've been there a couple of times with my school at "friidrottsdagen" of what i remember it's an ok place.. still weird to have a concert there :S but Kent and Lars Winnerbäck has played there before so why not?

Lars Winnerbäck sucks.. :D

tror jag inte :) om inte annat är det ju bara att köpa biljett före alla andra på fan pre-salen på tisdag ;)

iofs.. :stunned::awesome:

Meian. :eyebrows:

How does this pre-sale works? Is it going to appear a thing where you can buy tickets on Tuesday, on that link that they linked (click here-thingy)?

I'm going to need to explain to my mother, so I would love some more info. :p

Hu mår du då?:eyebrows:

:chuckle:

Lars Winnerbäck sucks.. :D

haha i've seriously never listened to him so i have no clue X)

Meian. :eyebrows:

How does this pre-sale works? Is it going to appear a thing where you can buy tickets on Tuesday, on that link that they linked (click here-thingy)?

I'm going to need to explain to my mother, so I would love some more info. :p

yeah if you'll click on "click here" you're redirected to the pre-sale page.. on tuesday you can buy your tickets from there (atleast that's what i think XP)

Hu mår du då?:eyebrows:

:chuckle:

Jag mår bara bra. Lite nervös över allt sånt här, men det ordnar sig. :p

yeah if you'll click on "click here" you're redirected to the pre-sale page.. on tuesday you can buy your tickets from there (atleast that's what i think XP)

Yeah, that seems logical. :) I hope my mum can handle that. :LOL: Thanks!

Well, to put it this way - I wouldn't go for seating,(if they do sell tickets to those) but most of the seats are probably pretty good in comparision to the ones at regular venues, as it's a place normally used to various sports and all.

Well, to put it this way - I wouldn't go for seating,(if they do sell tickets to those) but most of the seats are probably pretty good in comparision to the ones at regular venues, as it's a place normally used to various sports and all.

I doubt that there will be any seatings, cuz it's in a park. Wouldn't go for that either :happy:

I doubt that there will be any seatings, cuz it's in a park. Wouldn't go for that either :happy:

det är en idrottsplats så det finns ju läktare där men de kan ju inte funka som sittplatser på konsert, eller? :S

They do have seats, but if I remember correctly those have been available on first-come, first-served basis at gigs I've been to there in the past. So, they might not have tickets for seats on sale, but Zinken does have them. :)

This is GREAT news! I was so hoping I'd see them again after Hovet. That was my first concert so I was too careful. This time I am gonna go all out and really savor it!

I thought it would be intresting to find video from previous concerts there to see how it looks like.. here's one. (the music sucks though)

I thought it would be intresting to find video from previous concerts there to see how it looks like.. here's one. (the music sucks though)

:LOL:LASSE!LASSE!

Looks a bit more promising now:LOL:

Well there's plenty of seats!:LOL: Wonder how the stage would look like....

enligt biljettshop.se så kommer det finnas följande kategorier:

Sittplats bra (Läktare)

995 kr

Sittplats (Läktare)

895 kr

Ståplats (Innerplan)

795 kr

(deras priser är i andrahand)

enligt biljettshop.se så kommer det finnas följande kategorier:

Sittplats bra (Läktare)

995 kr

Sittplats (Läktare)

895 kr

Ståplats (Innerplan)

795 kr

(deras priser är i andrahand)

tjänar biljettshop pengar på att köpa biljetter för ordinarie pris, och sedan sälja dem till desperata människor som måste ha biljetter och betalar nästan vad som helst?? :erm::stunned:

tjänar biljettshop pengar på att köpa biljetter för ordinarie pris, och sedan sälja dem till desperata människor som måste ha biljetter och betalar nästan vad som helst?? :erm::stunned:

ja

ja

jag hatar sånt!! :mad::phu: Fast inget slår wannabes/copycats/härmapor... :shifty: jag får seriöst damp på sånna... :chuckle:

still don't get why they are playing at zinkensdamm? such a random place for a gig with muse

still don't get why they are playing at zinkensdamm? such a random place for a gig with muse

Neither do I...:noey:

Neither do I...:noey:

MAGGISS!!! :awesome:

var bara tvungen att kalla dig det..aorry.. :$:D