i've been there a couple of times with my school at "friidrottsdagen" of what i remember it's an ok place.. still weird to have a concert there :S but Kent and Lars Winnerbäck has played there before so why not?

Lars Winnerbäck sucks.. :D

Meian. :eyebrows:

How does this pre-sale works? Is it going to appear a thing where you can buy tickets on Tuesday, on that link that they linked (click here-thingy)?

I'm going to need to explain to my mother, so I would love some more info. :p

Hu mår du då?:eyebrows:

:chuckle:

Meian. :eyebrows:

How does this pre-sale works? Is it going to appear a thing where you can buy tickets on Tuesday, on that link that they linked (click here-thingy)?

I'm going to need to explain to my mother, so I would love some more info. :p

yeah if you'll click on "click here" you're redirected to the pre-sale page.. on tuesday you can buy your tickets from there (atleast that's what i think XP)

Hu mår du då?:eyebrows:

:chuckle:

Jag mår bara bra. Lite nervös över allt sånt här, men det ordnar sig. :p

yeah if you'll click on "click here" you're redirected to the pre-sale page.. on tuesday you can buy your tickets from there (atleast that's what i think XP)

Yeah, that seems logical. :) I hope my mum can handle that. :LOL: Thanks!

Well, to put it this way - I wouldn't go for seating,(if they do sell tickets to those) but most of the seats are probably pretty good in comparision to the ones at regular venues, as it's a place normally used to various sports and all.

I doubt that there will be any seatings, cuz it's in a park. Wouldn't go for that either :happy:

I doubt that there will be any seatings, cuz it's in a park. Wouldn't go for that either :happy:

They do have seats, but if I remember correctly those have been available on first-come, first-served basis at gigs I've been to there in the past. So, they might not have tickets for seats on sale, but Zinken does have them. :)

Well there's plenty of seats!:LOL: Wonder how the stage would look like....

enligt biljettshop.se så kommer det finnas följande kategorier:

Sittplats bra (Läktare)

995 kr

Sittplats (Läktare)

895 kr

Ståplats (Innerplan)

795 kr

(deras priser är i andrahand)

enligt biljettshop.se så kommer det finnas följande kategorier:

Sittplats bra (Läktare)

995 kr

Sittplats (Läktare)

895 kr

Ståplats (Innerplan)

795 kr

(deras priser är i andrahand)

tjänar biljettshop pengar på att köpa biljetter för ordinarie pris, och sedan sälja dem till desperata människor som måste ha biljetter och betalar nästan vad som helst?? :erm::stunned:

Archived