Ja, så går det när man inte är Vader!:eek:

:LOL:

This is getting of topic:LOL::facepalm:

banter? oh yes, are we creating one? no......

MEN JAG E TRÖTT!! :phu:

mes! dock så kom jag hem från jobbet vid kvart över tio så jag är rätt igång

Care to speak English? :erm: I bet there's other people like me who doesn't speak Swedish but would like to know the speculation about the show.

ok, we are discussing a death match between me and vader outide zinken with lightsabers

Care to speak English? :erm: I bet there's other people like me who doesn't speak Swedish but would like to know the speculation about the show.

Well...speculations about the show... *ehm* that's what we're talking about, ofcourse *ahem*

and star wars. :D

Thanks. :happy: I have a battle of good and evil inside me whether to go to this gig or not, it is pretty close after all...

okay but I would wait to see how the stadium setlists are, if they offer some more rotation otherwise don't bother go

ok, we are discussing a death match between me and vader outide zinken with lightsabers

Uhh okay. :LOL:

do it!! we need to sell out this gig so they can upgrade it to Stockholms Stadion! ;)

Yes it's close:happy: Go for it!:awesome:

I'm not buying a ticket from the general sale, I've got too many gigs already. :chuckle: I really wouldn't want a stadium show though, this "small" and intimate is perfectly fine with me. :LOL:

okay but I would wait to see how the stadium setlists are, if they offer some more rotation otherwise don't bother go

Yeah, that's what I'm planning to do. :happy: If I see a ticket floating around in June or July I might go, but not if they're playing 16-18 song set with the exact setlist...

i want to see them at arvika of selfish reason:$ that gig in 2002 was my first muse gig and to see them at vintergatan again would be nice:)

haha and i want to see them at p&l for selfish reasons too; it costs to much to go to, like all festivals in sweden X)

Archived