but not if they're playing 16-18 song set with the exact setlist...

i'm planning this and wembley to be my last muse gigs because the down going spiral.. wembley because I bought it being naive, and this is muse biggest show in sweden so i have to attend

i'm planning this and wembley to be my last muse gigs because the down going spiral.. wembley because I bought it being naive, and this is muse biggest show in sweden so i have to attend

We'll just have to hope that this is just a temperary downfall. :happy: They must step it up for the stadium gigs after all. I just hope they concentrate more on the music than the airships or some other shit on these smaller Scandinavian shows.

We'll just have to hope that this is just a temperary downfall. :happy: They must step it up for the stadium gigs after all. I just hope they concentrate more on the music than the airships or some other shit on these smaller Scandinavian shows.

hoping for more showbiz songs, it's the era i missed.... :(

+99999 The music is more important than UFOs!:yesey:

Archived