That is a pathetic excuse for a setlist.

Wembley is gonna be so shit.

If you're that sure that it's gonna be shit, well it's better for you not to endure it. ;) Sell your ticket, there are many people who would feel happy and not negative because they have one.

Dom wore pretty much what one would call a leather/latex catsuit.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to take some inspiration from Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour in terms of outfits but OH WELL. And yes it was quite revealing and looked rather ridiculous.

Haha! Remind me of the movie Catwoman!

I think Catdom is awesome :LOL:

Dom wore pretty much what one would call a leather/latex catsuit.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to take some inspiration from Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour in terms of outfits but OH WELL. And yes it was quite revealing and looked rather ridiculous.

lol, so I don't know if this has been answered or not, so I'm just gonna ask it anyway; can the "glow in the dark cock" rumours be confirmed or denied?

Fear not, I've already sold mine :LOL:.

Mate... You have, without a doubt, thee most pathetic life i've ever seen! You come on this every day and slate this band! Why? If you dont like this band... then get to fuck! Why waste your time on this seriously? Nobody actually cares if you think Muse are shit! Find something else to do!! The setlist was great! A bit of variation is what you want to see! And the intro before uprising was awesome!

Mate... You have, without a doubt, thee most pathetic life i've ever seen! You come on this every day and slate this band! Why? If you dont like this band... then get to fuck! Why waste your time on this seriously? Nobody actually cares if you think Muse are shit! Find something else to do!! The setlist was great! A bit of variation is what you want to see! And the intro before uprising was awesome!

:eek:

:chuckle:

:LOL:

:eek:

:yesey:

Just got back from the festival and I'm knackered, but a short review for you before I go and catch up for some sleep:D

The gig was brilliant, as always, I like to think they had a pretty good time. I couldn't believe it when I heard the first notes of MKU, I lost it immediatly and jumped around screaming "MK! MK! MK!" lol BUT I swear I was the only one going a bit nuts there, everyone just turned around and gave me dirty looks :ninja: So the crowd was lame, I was very disappointed. I am aware it's a festival crowd and they are usually not as enthusiastic, but still. I had a shitty spot because the GC was already full (and one half of the people there did not even move there arses a tiny bit) and behind the second barrier everyone seemed pretty calm as well. I got quite angry to be honest and felt an urge to go to Tom and apologise for this lazy bunch :shifty:

Dom's suit however made up for everything :chuckle: And yes, little Dom was...erm...urging to be seen!? :ninja::LOL: All I can say is that it was shiny. And diverted everyone's attention from the music :chuckle:

Matt's German was so cute, he even said two proper sentences if I remember correctly :happy:...has anyone caught that on video??

Cool.

Can you clarify 'get to fuck'? I assume you mean that by not (currently) worshipping Muse's every action, I should go out and have sex? Sounds good.

Srsly, you obviously can't have read a single word I've written here over the course of The Resistance tour, otherwise you'd actually have a bit of context to (try) and qualify that pile of garbage you've written :LOL:.

Just got back from the festival and I'm knackered, but a short review for you before I go and catch up for some sleep:D

The gig was brilliant, as always, I like to think they had a pretty good time. I couldn't believe it when I heard the first notes of MKU, I lost it immediatly and jumped around screaming "MK! MK! MK!" lol BUT I swear I was the only one going a bit nuts there, everyone just turned around and gave me dirty looks :ninja: So the crowd was lame, I was very disappointed. I am aware it's a festival crowd and they are usually not as enthusiastic, but still. I had a shitty spot because the GC was already full (and one half of the people there did not even move there arses a tiny bit) and behind the second barrier everyone seemed pretty calm as well. I got quite angry to be honest and felt an urge to go to Tom and apologise for this lazy bunch :shifty:

Dom's suit however made up for everything :chuckle: And yes, little Dom was...erm...urging to be seen!? :ninja::LOL: All I can say is that it was shiny. And diverted everyone's attention from the music :chuckle:

Matt's German was so cute, he even said two proper sentences if I remember correctly :happy:...has anyone caught that on video??

if you find any pictures, please post :):chuckle:

I have a feeling that you haven't read some of the things that have been posted in the General Stadium Thread and US Tour Thread. We may "slate this band," but it's only because some of us think that they can do better than what they've been doing.

For instance, I went to the first headlining US gig on this tour: Atlanta, Feb. 27. While the performance was stellar, and the boys looked like they had a bunch of fun, the setlist was still a bit rubbish. I mean sure, we got MK Ultra and MotP in the same gig, but that was about as far as the "out of the norm" as it got. I had a lot of fun at the gig, but I still felt like the boys were pandering to the "new" fans instead of the fans who really care. Playing your greatest hits is great and all, but it's boring. Regardless of which order they're in, it's still the same setlist. In my opinion, if they had rotated Ruled by Secrecy or Hoodoo in the piano section, and Bliss, CE, Showbiz, or Dead Star anywhere in the set, it would have been more than enough.

I like their hits; don't get me wrong. However, I do not want to see them played at EVERY SINGLE GIG.

In case of the crowed: It was the same at the barrier! I rocked like I am about to die and I saw a many people who were JUST standing there :mad:

As Matt said "Dankeschön" I was like :awesome: What else did he say? :stunned:

yeah, the crowd was really quite boring... i felt like i was the only one going nuts aswell :)

almost all the people next to me were just standing around looking rather bored...

but nevertheless, it was clearly the best concert i've ever been to!

oh, and i was wondering if anyone knows about a muse interview from frequency? i think i've read about it at the fm4 radio homepage, but i have no idea when or where it aired or is supposed to air...

and here are some pics i took, but they aren't that great... my camera sucks and i didn't want to waste too much time with taking pictures...

CIMG1470.thumb.jpg.308414adfd8ca7f245d3f64f1f71f2b4.jpg

CIMG1471.thumb.jpg.ca41a9189d77eb65d8d732779b1e4889.jpg

CIMG1472.thumb.jpg.1c316433c490c7acf051a2d37bb06f7d.jpg

CIMG1479.thumb.jpg.713cd614e64109d4f428c8c19cd034ba.jpg

CIMG1481.thumb.jpg.ee05af2c6dae74a68c1aa2dad5061fd0.jpg

CIMG1485.thumb.jpg.3cf9a753a5782e5008fada3f546b60cb.jpg

yeah, the crowd was really quite boring... i felt like i was the only one going nuts aswell :)

almost all the people next to me were just standing around looking rather bored...

but nevertheless, it was clearly the best concert i've ever been to!

oh, and i was wondering if anyone knows about a muse interview from frequency? i think i've read about it at the fm4 radio homepage, but i have no idea when or where it aired or is supposed to air...

+ 1

Yes, the people looked kinda bored to me too! I also thought I am the only one who's going nuts! Where were you? Next time we meet and will go nuts together! :LOL: I was singing, dancing, jumping, clapping etc. hehe

Sometimes I thought the security is laughing about my crazieness for some reasons :confused::unsure: Whatever... I had fun!

I was listening to the radio the whole drive and nothing about an interview came up. I don't even think there had one. I only know about the short live stream :stunned:

i was somewhere in the middle of the GC... we couldn't really get in the front, since my friend wanted to see marina & the diamonds, and so we were quite late and had already a pretty hard time to get in the GC, but the place was still ok...

yeah, i got some weird looks from the people around me aswell, but who cares:rolleyes::LOL:

hmm, i thought i've heard about one, but probably it was just wishful thinking :LOL:

Archived