Guest Melsaknightofcydonia

Too right it will never end!

We must build a fortress and sheild our beliefs. Sheild them from those who try to degrade us.

Also, easter story to come soon. Got some epic ideas. But spain is waiting... I must travel to spain first before i upload any files...

Great then. I'll have to meet with Fabri to plan this out. It'll be a new movie called ΔΔ7.

*plays Supremacy*

:cool:

Muse movie? Theres already a trailer!

Woah, brilliant! There definitely isn't already a whole thread dedicated to that guy's trailers! :eek:

Cool eh? Watch some more of his stuff. Its very good.

Imagine if that guy had an account here :D it would be so cool!

Probably has if hes a mega muse fan. Made an unsustainable parody today and a motp one too. I seem to be taken over by muse! Am going on a boat on monday at 4am (omg)

And am thinking of parodying starlight.. Is that taking it too far?

Had the wierdist dream ever last night. I dreamed that i lived in a world where it was forbidden to talk to a radiohead fan if you were a muser and vice versa. But my parents had married and my mum was a muser and my dad wad a radiohead fan (none of this is true! My parents hate both bands) the town found out about this and soon our house was being targetted and we were openly attacked. Maybe i'm taking this whole thing too seriously...

Oh well!! :) as long as we dont start torturing radiohead fand, i dont think that would ever happen.

Oh, dear. I think my idea of torturing radiohead fans may just start something....

Had the wierdist dream ever last night. I dreamed that i lived in a world where it was forbidden to talk to a radiohead fan if you were a muser and vice versa. But my parents had married and my mum was a muser and my dad wad a radiohead fan (none of this is true! My parents hate both bands) the town found out about this and soon our house was being targetted and we were openly attacked. Maybe i'm taking this whole thing too seriously...

Oh well!! :) as long as we dont start torturing radiohead fand, i dont think that would ever happen.

Oh, dear. I think my idea of torturing radiohead fans may just start something....

There is a dedicated Muse Dreams thread for this sort of crap. Keep on topic please :)

That's....interesting. I had a dream last night about Muse---Wait wrong thread! :rolleyes:

There is a dedicated Muse Dreams thread for this sort of crap. Keep on topic please :)

Whoops. My mistake! Just, its kind of related.. Radiohead people being satanists and all.

The awkward moment when you realise that you have your ipod on so loud that you dont hear that you are mimicking matt bellamy at the start of knights of cydonia when hes kind of screaming... And to top it off, your playing air gutair and mimicking matt bellamys kicks at the same time and... YOUR DADS FILMING IT!!! :$ whoops....

Also, whats our holy symbol? Christians wear crosses on a chain, what do we wear?

Start of the easter story...

Chris(t) rides into teignmouth on a galactic horse. Much like yhe one on the front of knights of cydonia come to think of it...

Hola! Just noticed that the spanish/french must hate muse. Their radio stations play loads of english stuff but no muse... That means no muselims! :-( im way out my comfort zone!

No, Spain doesn't hate Muse, lest France.

Aren't the French those people that camp out overnight to get barrier?

That's what I thought. They seem to sell out Paris a lot!

Oh, its just ive heard no muse on the radio. :(

Maybe you're listening to the wrong radio station. :D

Where i am, its hard to find any radio stations!!

Back again!!! It's so strange. In spain, i hear no muse at all but whats the first song i hear on the radio in the UK?

Knights of Cydonia.

Also, what sort of things do we pray to the god almatty for? Because i prayed that we would get through paris ok. it was rush hour for chris(t) sake!! I was praying to the almatty like hell.

There was me a few years ago saying that i would never be a holy person!! :D

Archived