Guest Melsaknightofcydonia
No, he's the tall one on bass.

:eek: Now you're all confusing me!!! :(

Please tell me the twuth!

35s5mj.jpg.68ded29d9e1f44f7f9416cf1e4e2ffa0.jpg (Yh, I have a muse meme for pretty much everything!!)

When is this person getting an infraction for spamming?

How am I spamming? I use multi quote when possible. :(

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_1_nn6fZ4BA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_1_nn6fZ4BA

:eek:

Are we really saying this guy should be god. The pope yes but I dont think god swears like this...

Ps. If the link doesnt work, search "matt bellamy gangnam style" into google. Find the result that says "gangnam style matt bellamy drunk" (or along those lines)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_1_nn6fZ4BA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_1_nn6fZ4BA

:eek:

Are we really saying this guy should be god. The pope yes but I dont think god swears like this...

Ps. If the link doesnt work, search "matt bellamy gangnam style" into google. Find the result that says "gangnam style matt bellamy drunk" (or along those lines)

To be completely factual, we don't really KNOW if God swears...

I'm pretty sure the Pope doesn't, though. At least in public.

The Pope is probably really just a dirty hipster. I mean, he's Italian, right?

He's from Argentina :phu:

Argentina is prettymuch on the other side of the world!! Anyways, what are we going to have as an easter thing. We can still all have chocolate eggs but whats muselims easter gifts?

How do you mean "into little boys"?

It's a metaphor.

Or maybe not :eyebrows:

Please, do share your knowledge. Not everyone gets these (probably) adult jokes. LOOK AT MY AGE!! And, what's this got to do with :matt: being :pope: ?

Archived