Guest Melsaknightofcydonia
But he sings like an angel :supersad:

[YT]

[/YT]

He may sing like an angel but it doesnt make him one!

Hopefully Museists are allowed to have more fun than Radioheadists... I hate really glum religions.

Our religion would never be glum! As earlier said, we are all quirky and unique! We can always have fun! ;) Glumness is now a sin!

44746523_womensclothes.png.71080262a9e22237953937ed4bb4f11d.png

Found this online regarding dressing in womens clothes. If Mr Bellamy thinks it's ok, LET'S ALL DO IT!!! It's a new rule of museism-dress like a woman! :LOL:;):D

But Thom's music is better than Matt's :(

:mad: He does music for losers and depressive people and I can't play air guitar to his songs. Seriously sucks.

And he is satan in Muse religion.

1. Commandment: Do not play Radiohead.

It's almost as bad as wanking is for Christian religion.

Matt Bellamy- God/pope

Chris Wolstenholme- Christ/Jesus (yes, i know they're the same thing)

Dom Howard- Virgin Mary

Thom Yorke/Radiohead- Satan and Satanists

Holy Symbol- Muse Logo

Holy Book- (Looks like...) The book of Mormon

Holy Place to Pilgramage to- Teignmouth in Devon

Holy Prayer- ? Christians have the lords prayer. What will be muselims prayer. Lets try to include as many muse songs/lyrics as possible and end it with...

"And in the name of Matt, Dom, Chris and the Guiding Light..." We need a end bit like Amen too! :D :D :D:LOL:

:mad: He does music for losers and depressive people and I can't play air guitar to his songs. Seriously sucks.

And he is satan in Muse religion.

1. Commandment: Do not play Radiohead.

It's almost as bad as wanking is for Christian religion.

Damn right it's bad!! Also, we need the 10 commandments of museism. One being "Do not in any circumstance, play radiohead!" :p

But Thom's music is better than Matt's :(

What are you on? Thom Yorke sings better than Matt Bellamy?!?! Get your hearing tested! Matt Bellamy is wayyyyyy better than Thom Yorke!! :phu:

What are you on? Thom Yorke sings better than Matt Bellamy?!?! Get your hearing tested! Matt Bellamy is wayyyyyy better than Thom Yorke!! :phu:

He didn't say Thom sings better than Matt, he said Thom's music is better. :p I prefer Matt's voice, but Thom's voice is nice. Thom writes better songs though.

He didn't say Thom sings better than Matt, he said Thom's music is better. :p I prefer Matt's voice, but Thom's voice is nice. Thom writes better songs though.

Indeed :yesey: I do actually prefer Thom's voice as well though.

I do actually have quite bad hearing. How could you be so insensitive? :'(

Radiohead is overrated and people like them, because of pitchfork. Thom writes no songs. Matt is the ghost writer. (He gives him his c-sides. ;))

You shall listen to Pablo Honey for your filthy words. :D

2. Commandment: You shall not question the quality of Muse songs.

I do actually have quite bad hearing. How could you be so insensitive? :'(

I can't talk, my hearings crap. That come from having muse to loud on my ipod.... :(

Radiohead is overrated and people like them, because of pitchfork. Thom writes no songs. Matt is the ghost writer. (He gives him his c-sides. ;))

You shall listen to Pablo Honey for your filthy words. :D

2. Commandment: You shall not question the quality of Muse songs.

What about commandments 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10? Think of those please peeps! I am making a list at home!!! :D

Thom's dancing in the Lotus Flower video wins. I'd like to see Matt try and dance like that. :phu:

Wait, so Matt is God? I thought he was a priest God never paid. :erm:

I'd like to see matt do gangnam style but that aint gonna happen! ;)

Yes, matt is god- and the pope.

No. Not the Book of Mormon. Our canon should be the catalogue. All the studio albums. B sides should be the missing scripture that only the most exclusive sects are knowledgable about and they hold some kind of key to the mysteries of the Musiverse... (Like socks and a phone, and how the actual lyrics of Hypermusic were meant to go...)

:LOL:

Says who? :phu:

Well, next time your clothes shopping, go to the mens bit and try and fina a bra! :phu:

Cant see one? Well its obvious they are for women!

Did you just contradict yourself there? Women wear bras not men! For that statement to make sense, it should be men cant dress the same as women.

Also, In order to actually look like a girl, I have to dress in a black coat. Also, we all need to decide on a holy text (like the bible, qu'ran ect)

I'm a man (I think) and I've worn a bra :phu:

?

Next you're going to tell me I can't wear a skirt either.

Is this against the religion?

Look at the pic I posted yesterday. Matt bellamy thinks its ok to wear womens clothes. Also, scotsmen wear skirts/kilts.

Omg, today.is good friday. Chris will die today :( but come back to life on sunday :D

Isnt passover today too? Everyone needs to eat something bananary and drink a glass of wine! But whos going to betray chris though? We need a museism judas...

Ps. Anyone sorted out the holy prayer yet? I tried but it failed...!

Archived