Guest Melsaknightofcydonia

T

Even my dentist has been to see muse.... :'(

aw

Yep should. But my parents hate muse and I am too young to go on my own! :'(

A nickname for a girl whose name is either is Melanie or Melissa. She usually has dark hair, black or dirty blonde. Extremely beautiful light eyes that are almost hard to look away from. She likes to be by herself Most people think she's rude or stuck up but most of the time it's because she is shy. She likes to be independent. Does not like to hang out with a lot of individuals. Thinks following trends are usually obnoxious and boring. Most people do not get her sense of humor but she is trying to be funny and loving. She is unique individual but mostly gets a bad rep for those who do not understand her quirks. obnoxious and boring. Most people do not get her sense of humor but she is trying to be funny and oving. She is unique individual but mostly gets a bad rep for those who do not understand her quirks

Urban dictionary seems to know me well! ;)

Ok, I know its off topic but I am bored for the mo'.

A nickname for a girl whose name is either is Melanie or Melissa. She usually has dark hair, black or dirty blonde. Extremely beautiful light eyes that are almost hard to look away from. She likes to be by herself Most people think she's rude or stuck up but most of the time it's because she is shy. She likes to be independent. Does not like to hang out with a lot of individuals. Thinks following trends are usually obnoxious and boring. Most people do not get her sense of humor but she is trying to be funny and loving. She is unique individual but mostly gets a bad rep for those who do not understand her quirks. obnoxious and boring. Most people do not get her sense of humor but she is trying to be funny and oving. She is unique individual but mostly gets a bad rep for those who do not understand her quirks

Urban dictionary seems to know me well! ;)

Ok, I know its off topic but I am bored for the mo'.

Quirky and unique like our pope Matt :D :D :D

Quirky and unique like our pope Matt :D :D :D

Wow, you must know me from a past life! Quirky and unique sums me up well too!

that's all fine and dandy but...

who gets to deflower the virgins?

I thought something like that would be obvious at a church...

Eww, that is disgusting!! Had to look up deflower as i didn't know what it meant. It was probably a bad idea to use urban dictionary though.....

Oh, btw. We need a holy place name.

Next trime use TV tropes.

Whilst looking up that word, also found these while conducting other research!!

(My name) http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php?names=melanie

Muse peeps!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=matt+bellamy

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dom+howard

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chris+wolstenholme

And here's one for us... :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=muselim

:p Lol, you can find some cool things on good ol' urban dictionary!!

that's all fine and dandy but...

who gets to deflower the virgins?

Who gets to? You can if you want!!

So innocent...

Oh so innocent.... That's me! (Das ist mich if you want to be german about it!! (Yayy, 6c in german while we're at it!!))

"And you're innocence, I will consume!" <3 Darkshines.... Muy epico (To be spanish about it...)

Innocent and bilinguel.... That's me :D

I thought trolling was against the rules, but this thread has proved otherwise.

trolls setlists thread where innocent Muse noobs post their dream setlists

accuses someone of trolling :supersad:

I don't troll 13-year olds though.

Read the rules last night after being "Cautioned" about spamming. Nothing about trolling I don't think!! :D

Ok last warning on this thread go back and stay on topic otherwise I'm closing this thread and issuing warnings if necessary.

/funpolice

Please guys, lets not let this thread close... There's no-one else I can talk to about museism :mad:

Also, HOLY PLACE NAMES!!!

God almatty, been trying to squeeze an answer out of you guys since god knows when!!! :rolleyes:

Also, regarding warnings, it's not everyone. Some people (Like moi) have been trying to regain topic when necessary. Ok, I am not perfect and have gone off topic but I have tried to keep this thread on topic where possible. ;)

looks like i'm sexually educating along the way

Defo, just please, why do we need people to deflower the virgins? What's that got to do with museism? Can't anyone be virgins? :eek:

Oh dear, is anyone else thinking 'oh shit, I'm fucked then'? (Heehee! Anyone else see the irony of 'fucked'?)

Well, if I can't be a virgin, I may have to drop museism... :'(

Archived