passport

boarding passes

festival ticket

bus ticket

money (€ & £)

camera

clothes to change into at work

what have i forgotten? :LOL: bound to be something..

aaaaaaaaargh WHERE ARE MY WELLIES

How about rain poncho... I heard that we might get a few drops.

Yeah...everyone needs to go to Millets to buy a bargain bogey green poncho :D

Sorry I already have a clear one from the one pound shop... I am so worried on how thin that thing is gonna be :LOL:

Sorry I already have a clear one from the one pound shop... I am so worried on how thin that thing is gonna be :LOL:

I have a wafer thin Muse one...which is what prompted me to head to Millets today to see if I could get something more substantial! :LOL:

How the hell is it possible to lose wellies?! :LOL:

I think mum might have chucked them out :supersad:

How about rain poncho... I heard that we might get a few drops.

Got a waterproof jacket packed in my bag.. not sure any of us will need any waterproofs though, glorious sunshine all the way, right?

Right??

What was the crowd like for Muse in 07?

from talking to friends...terrible. Daft Punk were on the other stage at the same time. the set started late, and Snow Patrol Overran their set by a half hour so most people weren't bothered.

same here, I have 2 in case!

I actually just checked and I have 2 in the pack... Winner!

I think mum might have chucked them out :supersad:

Got a waterproof jacket packed in my bag.. not sure any of us will need any waterproofs though, glorious sunshine all the way, right?

Right??

:yesey:

It will be sunny, warm and dry.

from talking to friends...terrible. Daft Punk were on the other stage at the same time. the set started late, and Snow Patrol Overran their set by a half hour so most people weren't bothered.

I thought Daft Punk played at the same time as the Killers in 07? Hopefully the crowd will be better this time.

What was the crowd like for Muse in 07?

Cold, wet and pissed off is how I would describe them :LOL: Snore Patrol went on forever, I swear they sang the same song twice! Anyway, I was having a ball, but I was fucking freezing and they didn't come on stage until about 12.30am, so I was pretty wrecked too.

All packed, I'm convinced I've forgotton something though.

Cold, wet and pissed off is how I would describe them :LOL: Snore Patrol went on forever, I swear they sang the same song twice! Anyway, I was having a ball, but I was fucking freezing and they didn't come on stage until about 12.30am, so I was pretty wrecked too.

12:30? oh dear :LOL: At least we won't have to endure Snow Patrol this time. We have the lovely Kasabian instead. :happy:

Just checked-in for my outbound flight with Aer Lingus (can't do it any sooner than 30 hours before the flight) and I've been allocated an aisle seat!:(:(

Not paying to change it!

I do prefer Ryanair's and Easyjet's scrum, at least you can choose your seat!

Archived