Go for it... it's feckin grand!

We are better than bellamy. I hope Kate Hudson had a good time watching us.

Can you do that at Oxegen please? Very emotional:LOL:

The set however... It looks like you're at Wembley 2007 with the stage torn out and replaced with a fun fair and you're in the queue for the Waltzers. Oh Muse lol.

I have been stalking this thread since about page 30 so I thought I would at least post:p

First time seeing Muse and I can't wait:D Although I hear they are debuting NSC in Oxegen sadly, but I am going to go out on a limb and say we will get CE

Does anybody have an idea of how early to be at the main stage to get a good spot?

I have been stalking this thread since about page 30 so I thought I would at least post:p

First time seeing Muse and I can't wait:D Although I hear they are debuting NSC in Oxegen sadly, but I am going to go out on a limb and say we will get CE

Does anybody have an idea of how early to be at the main stage to get a good spot?

Hey! If it makes you feel better I don't think they've been playing NSC at recent festivals.

Ahhh, the run to the barrier. It's brilliant.

T doesn't quite have the same problem It's the "brisk mile walk from the campsite through the ticket barrier, to the main stage, to the pit, to the barrier":LOL:

Archived