Starcrossed is alright, defo an Unintended lol

Ahh man you have to its good, some of it is kinda poppy and synthy but then some of it is same old Ash.

Arcadia

Space Shot

Joy Kicks Darkness

Dionysian Urge

They are some of my favorites from the collection

I've actually just stuck Meltdown on again. Renegade Cavalcade :happy:

I'll have to look into that then! Truth be told, I haven't even heard any of Twiight of the innocents either, so I'll see how that is too!

:happy:

Nice one....still nothing beats Goldfinger for me <3

I dunno what my favourite is tbh. Gabriel, The Sweetness of Death by the Obsidian Knife and Coasting are probably in amongst the top 5. Goldfinger is there too, and then I struggle, because I can't bloody pick:LOL: Walking Barefoot, Angel Interceptor or Clones . But yeah, Gabriel, Sweetness of Death and Goldfinger make up the top three :happy:

I dunno what my favourite is tbh. Gabriel, The Sweetness of Death by the Obsidian Knife and Coasting are probably in amongst the top 5. Goldfinger is there too, and then I struggle, because I can't bloody pick:LOL: Walking Barefoot, Angel Interceptor or Clones . But yeah, Gabriel, Sweetness of Death and Goldfinger make up the top three :happy:

:happy:Goldfinger, Jack Names The Planets, Space Shot and Clones for moi

OH.

AND I am totally going to say hello to Jared and tell him that the official Muse messageboard rate him as one of the hottest men. Fax be tru. Then I'll give him some eyeliner.

Can you then follow that up by punching him in the face and telling him that he was at his best when he got his ass kicked in fight club?

I can has oxegen now?

So what campsite is everyone going to, where's everyone meeting etc etc etc. NEED DETAILS NAO!

Not sure about the campers but about a million of us (slight exaggeration but lots of us anyway!) are meeting at Dublin airport as our various flights land between 7 and 8.15am on Saturday.

oh are you all only coming over for the day?

Yes!:LOL:

I'll try and list all of us flying in just for Saturday from various airports! Not sure if you know all these people by their real names??

Me

Kirsten

Laure

Liron

Nic

Brian

Olly

Chris

Susie

Ali

Josefine

Becky (obviously not flying in)

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone!

I'm just so much more excited about the company :D

I'm excited about the company too! Although we're splitting-up and going to see different final acts once there I'm still looking forward to meeting everyone again/for the first time!

I'm excited about the company too! Although we're splitting-up and going to see different final acts once there I'm still looking forward to meeting everyone again/for the first time!

Mind you I think the airport sleepovers will be the best thing about this weekend... Pyjama parties :yesey:

I don't know a lot of the company, except nurse awesome, alix, and olly.

I am excited about meeting you and all the others I haven't met before :p I only know the crazies that flew to the US in April

Mind you I think the airport sleepovers will be the best thing about this weekend... Pyjama parties :yesey:

Hmmmm, I well remember how totally fucked I was after the Switzerland gig which involved 'sleeping' at Gatwick airport the night before the gig and at Zurich airport the night after!:stunned::eek:

Still, at least at Dublin airport there are 24 hour McDonalds and Starbucks (Zurich airport was absolutely dead) plus there will be more of us to keep spirits up!:happy:

Hmmmm, I well remember how totally fucked I was after the Switzerland gig which involved 'sleeping' at Gatwick airport the night before the gig and at Zurich airport the night after!:stunned::eek:

Still, at least at Dublin airport there are 24 hour McDonalds and Starbucks (Zurich airport was absolutely dead) plus there will be more of us to keep spirits up!:happy:

24 hour Starbucks?!?! :eek:

I'm moving in there!

Archived