This will be my 21st Muse gig... 2007 was my busiest year though by far lol.. and do note they never actually came to my country :p (if they had I wouldn't have gone to this many, it's just that everytime I traveled to see them I figured I migh as well go to more than just one gig lol)

This is my busiest Muse year ever! I'm almost losing count!:stunned:

Stade de Suisse

Stade de France x 2

Oxegen

Manchester

Wembley x 2

Think that's it!:LOL:

Will take my Muse gig total to 18 I think. Nowhere near as many as some!

This year I have:

Phoenix

San Siro

Oxegen

Krakow

Manchester LCCC

Wembley

Which will take me to 18 too! :D

I'm not the most slim of people but if by any chance it's this hot for Oxegen I'm wearing a vest top and sod the muffin-top over my jeans! Anyone offended by a little roll of flab best avert their eyes coz I'm not roasting for the sake of vanity!

I'm not the most slim of people but if by any chance it's this hot for Oxegen I'm wearing a vest top and sod the muffin-top over my jeans! Anyone offended by a little roll of flab best avert their eyes coz I'm not roasting for the sake of vanity!

I can guarantee you that I will be the heaviest of us there so don't worry :D

That's great Susie! Where are you flying from and what time?

Same flights as you because that suits me best too :happy:

I'm just slightly worried because I've booked it all without consulting anyone--that's why I haven't broadcast it on Facebook yet :rolleyes:

So I have a bit of negotiating to do :LOL:

other than that... :dance:

It's a good job Im not going to this straight from my flight back from Rome as it seems there is a 24 hour train/bus/airport staff strike the day I fly back to Gatwick:rolleyes:

Means I might get an extra day in Rome!

Only problem is the parking in the longstay at Gatwick will run out if we are delayed:eek:

It's a good job Im not going to this straight from my flight back from Rome as it seems there is a 24 hour train/bus/airport staff strike the day I fly back to Gatwick:rolleyes:

Means I might get an extra day in Rome!

Only problem is the parking in the longstay at Gatwick will run out if we are delayed:eek:

Oh no! Can it be renewed over the phone? I'm sure if you explain the situation they'll cooperate.

Fuck vanity i'll be doing the same lol

I think i may wear shorts if its going to be hot...i now have short wearing legs WHOO haha

:eyebrows:

Just booked my bus ticket, I hope I bought the right thing :LOL:

Oxegen - Dublin Bus Single Return Saturday Only

Punchestown Racecourse, Naas

Sat 10 Jul 2010, 17:00

Why does it say 5pm?

I'm probably going to be boring and wear the standard festival uniform. . .tights, shorts, wellies, tshirt, hoodie, rain coat, hat. Sorted :LOL:

my legs are no longer suitable for public display! Too old looking!:LOL::LOL:

YAY:happy:

I have never been so excited about a festival before haha....i think its because i haven't seen Muse in ages so it feels all new again

I'm really excited too coz of the great line-up and the many friends who I'll be seeing again!:happy:

I'm really excited too coz of the great line-up and the many friends who I'll be seeing again!:happy:

Oh shush you!

Yaaaaaay seeing all your faces will be mazzin too!

The line up is incredible

Feeling someone else's sweaty legs pressed up against yours as well... eeeerugh :LOL: That's why I'll probably wear tights underneath!

+eleventy billion :happy:

Yeah thats the right thing...i think thats the latest you can go to the site

Ohhh yeah duh :facepalm:

Archived