Any Idea of what sorta setlist they'll play? I reckon that they'll only get 13-15 songs in. This is what it will most likely be in my opinion: (in no order)

MOTP

SMBH

KOC

Stockholm

Hysteria

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

New Born

Starlight

Plug In Baby

USOE

T.I.R.O

Invincible/Guiding Light/Feeling Good

Unnatural Selection/ MK Ultra

That is a pretty predictable set list though so i really hope they surprise us. Knowing muse i'm sure they will.. any other thoughts?

Yeah,could be.

The could play MK ULTRA as well or even older songs,but yeah,keep dreaming. :LOL: Let's see then. ;)

If MOTP would appear on setlist I'd be very happy.

The could play MK ULTRA as well or even older songs,but yeah,keep dreaming

Talking to a friend about this, i really hope so. The songs on that setlist are all brilliant but i'd love if they shook it up a little, something for the die-hard fans. If they played Citizen Erased or Blackout or Muscle Museum, something like that i'd be ecstatic!

Talking to a friend about this, i really hope so. The songs on that setlist are all brilliant but i'd love if they shook it up a little, something for the die-hard fans. If they played Citizen Erased or Blackout or Muscle Museum, something like that i'd be ecstatic!

+1 :yesey:

I wish, was amazing at Marlay Park..

I cried that I wasn't able to come to Marlay's gig. :'(

I think I'm coming only at that date when Muse will headline the stage.:)

How long do I have to queue to get at the barrier?:erm:

I think I'm coming only at that date when Muse will headline the stage.:)

How long do I have to queue to get at the barrier?:erm:

Really should only be a little bit of queuing, if your happy to be there for the 2 or 3 supporting acts on before muse i'm sure you'll get near the barrier...That's the way it was last year anyway. And the place to be in a muse concert is in the pit just a few rows from the barrier. That way you're close and get to go crazy too! lol

It would!!:awesome:

But the last time it was played at my hometown. :(

How do you mean? They haven't played it in Ireland yet have they? I'd love that with the GOB riff tagged onto it.. woo!

Okay, what songs would you be okay with them dropping from the setlist so that they can add some retro awesomeness?

For Me:

Guiding Light (Heard it live already, great but there's much

better..)

Struggling to find much else except maybe Feeling Good.. (Great but give some others a chance!)

How do you mean? They haven't played it in Ireland yet have they? I'd love that with the GOB riff tagged onto it.. woo!

I don't know that to be honest. :erm:

But in Riga,Latvia Assasin was the last performance to date

I'd be happy if they'd play it in Ireland. :happy:

:'( awh,awesome.

I don't think that we could hope for Assasin again though. :(

Not a chance:LOL:

They played a 'greatest hits' set last time, can't imagine them not doing that again this time.

In regard to queueing for the barrier by the way, I went to the barrier first thing in 2007 and kept my centre spot until that night. I would definitely recommend doing that for the barrier this year too, latest early afternoon. It will be worth it, it can be pretty hard getting that space if you wait until around early evening, at Oxegen at least. Up to yourselves of course.

Not a chance:LOL:

They played a 'greatest hits' set last time, can't imagine them not doing that again this time.

In regard to queueing for the barrier by the way, I went to the barrier first thing in 2007 and kept my centre spot until that night. I would definitely recommend doing that for the barrier this year too, latest early afternoon. It will be worth it, it can be pretty hard getting that space if you wait until around early evening, at Oxegen at least. Up to yourselves of course.

Yeah. :( Fat chance. :LOL::LOL:

That would be grate why they could'nt do it for Oxegen. ;)

I'm hoping for the barrier. :happy: Thanks in advice. ;)

Yeah. :( Fat chance. :LOL::LOL:

That would be grate why they could'nt do it for Oxegen. ;)

I'm hoping for the barrier. :happy: Thanks in advice. ;)

Well you know Muse, they don't like changing their setlists much this tour!

Yeah go for it, it will be worth it:)

I want to be near the front too. It depends on the people I'm going with though. :indiff:

Why oh why did I not go? :supersad:

I tried with my other two friends who promptly deserted me after the first two bands, not that I blame them lol You make great friends standing around in close proximity to people all day!

I didn't become a fan until the Summer 2006 and Dublin was sold out so I got Belfast tickets just a week before that gig. Gutted I didn't want to see them live just a smaaaall bit sooner.

I saw muse at oxegen in 2007 and they were brilliant even in the never ending rain! Going to T in the park this year otherwise it would be oxegen again, such lovely people in dublin!

2007 was awesome, shocking weather but awesome!

Archived