:happy:

well,mostly everything,but it's kinda impossible. :chuckle:

should be interesting to see the bands I haven't seen. :happy:

Yeah it'll be exciting I can't wait to see Empire of the Sun and Faithless :LOL:

I'm actually really excited about seeing Eminem. :$

:LOL: Likewise! Just afraid of the madlads that'll be in the crowd

No money until wednesday :(

Will there still be tickets available in the presale then? (Not quite sure how the oxegen presale works, since it goes on for 4 days lol.)

Apparently the presale never sells out so you should be fine. :happy:

I forgot to register so I'm getting my ticket on Friday.

No money until wednesday :(

Will there still be tickets available in the presale then? (Not quite sure how the oxegen presale works, since it goes on for 4 days lol.)

There are always tickets lying around whether they sell out or not. I'm not buying my ticket this week as I have to save for a trip to America next month. I've been offered them the last 5 years so it blooming better be the same this year! lol

Oh and blue campsite ftw. Much closer to the stage area as far as I can remember and definitely closer to the buses. The xbox live arena was there last year too.

Guest Sarah-x

just to join the conversation :

Stereophonics and Newton faulkner!! seen them before and i love them!

eminem should be cool, Jay-Z will seen him live to :D

just to join the conversation :

Stereophonics and Newton faulkner!! seen them before and i love them!

eminem should be cool, Jay-Z will seen him live to :D

Yeah, I heard Newton Faulkner's brilliant live. My friends said he was playing a synth or something with his toes. :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x
Yeah, I heard Newton Faulkner's brilliant live. My friends said he was playing a synth or something with his toes. :LOL:

he does!! :) it was incredable

to everyone here, go see him he is sooo funny. i paid a good price to see a music concert and added bonus got a comedian, i was actaully crying with laughter with the things he said :happy:

Red red red red!! My friends who went last year said that the blue one is always full of scumbags :LOL:

Haha i was at the blue campsite last year and going there again this year and everyone i talk to reckons the red ones full of scumbags! just reckon theyre everywhere lol.. blue campsite has headphone disco and xbox live stage though!

Archived