Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME

• Matt
    • Dom

Dom, as I said above. The reasons?

Wait, I have to prepare my speech. :shifty:

So I begin. This is my opinion. I'm not saying it is an objective truth. :yesey:

Matthiew is cute, very very cute, maybe the cutest, it's true. A beautiful look of ember ... An immense talent that radiates...

But for me, Dom is the "Hottest Male" (cute and hottest are not the same thing). It's simple, I see him smile and BANG! :eek: the temperature rises (BANG is noise of thermometer explodes so it's hot)... :LOL:

Matt, you want to console him as a little boy (I did not talk about spanking. You've misplaced ideas...:shifty:). Dom, you want to jump on him and tear his clothes... That's the difference between them... :yesey:

That's it. My moment of madness is over. :D

I really talk nonsense sometimes... :facepalm:

So I begin. This is my opinion. I'm not saying it is an objective truth. :yesey:

Matthiew is cute, very very cute, maybe the cutest, it's true. A beautiful look of ember ... An immense talent that radiates...

But for me, Dom is the "Hottest Male" (cute and hottest are not the same thing). It's simple, I see him smile and BANG! :eek: the temperature rises (BANG is noise of thermometer explodes so it's hot)... :LOL:

Matt, you want to console him as a little boy (I did not talk about spanking. You've misplaced ideas...:shifty:). Dom, you want to jump on him and tear his clothes... That's the difference between them... :yesey:

That's it. My moment of madness is over. :D

I really talk nonsense sometimes... :facepalm:

Wise words! :yesey:

Isn't it all about who we think is the hottest, not who we think deserves it because they haven't won it yet, or because we want to show them more respect? Vote for who you want to win, not who hasn't won it, there are other ways to show our respect.

heh that's a good point - people keep emphasizing that Dom should win because "he hasn't won it" or "he should win something", isn't that a bit insulting? ;)

"Vote for Dom - He's got a great personality!" :awesome:

heh that's a good point - people keep emphasizing that Dom should win because "he hasn't won it" or "he should win something", isn't that a bit insulting? ;)

"Vote for Dom - He's got a great personality!" :awesome:

I never meant it like that. :phu: I tried to hit the conscience of the Matt fans, haha.

Obviously that trick didn't work.

Dom's obviously THE hottest man of the Milky Way.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I love this vid, it's absolute win! :awesome:

And incredibly hot, that was way too much Dom for once! :$ *fans herself*

My favourite parts are the random bumshot vid (*must. not. grab.* *trying. to .resist.* :ninja:) and the part from the Nova interview when he says "Thank you very much, that was very nice, now I'm off to bed." :happy: His voice = <3

I love this vid, it's absolute win! :awesome:

And incredibly hot, that was way too much Dom for once! :$ *fans herself*

My favourite parts are the random bumshot vid (*must. not. grab.* *trying. to .resist.* :ninja:) and the part from the Nova interview when he says "Thank you very much, that was very nice, now I'm off to bed." :happy: His voice = <3

I did some researching for some classic Dom moments just for this video. :happy: Afterwards I noticed there's still plenty more of the classic moments so maybe there will be part 2 soon ..

I did some researching for some classic Dom moments just for this video. :happy: Afterwards I noticed there's still plenty more of the classic moments so maybe there will be part 2 soon ..

Realy? :eek:

"I want it now! I want it nowww!!!!!" :dance:

:LOL:

I agree with above about Dom.

He should win.

I love Matt, he is sexy in the way I think people are sexy. The way he plays the guitar and piano and acts on stage, with all that passion... that makes him sexy to me.

But this is about hottest male. It should go to Dom. He looks amazing and has te most beautiful smile. ....... Damn... that smile... only thinking about that smile.... Just HOT!!!

Archived