Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME

• Matt
    • Dom

Me, his face scares me. :eek: And yet I don't seen Twilight. :noey:

What the hell is Robert Pattinson doing in 4th place??? I don't like that idea. The more I see that guy, the more ugly I think he is.

What is he doing in between all this rockers in the 1st place... he doesn't belong there.

Totally agree with this:D

And for me "sexy" included 50% physical 50 % charisma, so I vote for...Matt :happy:

And for the twilight film I didn't get excited by the trailer too,and I didn't see the movie too, and I'm not looking forward to see it :D A friend of mine told me that the book was better than the movie though:)

Well some people think Dom should win as Matt's won it twice before...

I'm surprised that you'd think Dom doesn't have his own fanbase. Surprise surprise, he does have one. And we're very dedicated. :LOL: Seriously 'though, this guy is my idol as a drummer myself. I picked up the drumsticks again thanks to him.

I'm surprised that you'd think Dom doesn't have his own fanbase. Surprise surprise, he does have one. And we're very dedicated. :LOL: Seriously 'though, this guy is my idol as a drummer myself. I picked up the drumsticks again thanks to him.

nice attitude. Matt is my "muse" to learn playing guitar. I love the way he plays.

But for this award... I love Doms attitude. I adore playful men with explicit ego's. They just attract me. They're funny.

When I recently saw what Matt said in this interview:

I understood why the support for Dom is so strong this year.

Well Matt being a God of course, everyone hangs on to his every word...;)

Nah only kidding!

I'm more interested in the comments on the RAH gig. I really hope they do another one.:)

hmmm muse's tweets have been dead lately :wtf:

/random

Well they're not touring...

How funny is it that he thinks he has fans who vote more than once. Very ironic. :LOL:

Understatement of the year! :chuckle:

Although I like Matt more, Dom is definitely better looking

:noey:

hmmm muse's tweets have been dead lately :wtf:

/random

I miss their tweets too :( But they need a rest :yesey: I think soon we'll have some update, the NME awards results is comming and the US tour will start soon :awesome:

How funny is it that he thinks he has fans who vote more than once. Very ironic. :LOL:

We voted 487854565787788 times Matt :chuckle:

Can I just say that I'm so totally fed up of it being called Twatlight? It's a really offensive term, IMO, and I get that it gets bandied about a lot but really, all anyone has to say is that they don't like Twilight or the post/thread doesn't have anything to do with it.

Meanwhile, yeah, given the lack of Chris in the poll, it's Dom for me :D

Archived