Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Matt or Dom to win hottest male on NME

• Matt
    • Dom

Dommyyyyyy!

I don't think he knows he's sexy.

And I too agree that Chris should be in this poll.

If Chris was included in the NME vote for 2010 I would have added him to this poll, but he isn't.

The point of this poll is to find out who should win out of the members of Muse that are in this year's NME vote (in a poll that isn't as open to rigging as the NME one is).:)

Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter, somone thought it would be interesting to see how the forum's votes are divided.

See the first post:

The NME awards are open to multiple votes by the same individuals. The polls on this forum are not and therefore seem more representative of member's views.

I thought it'd be interesting to see who forum users, that are interested in this award, (I know some people are not interested in it at all - fair enough) would like to win between Matt and Dom (if one of them was lucky enough to get the most votes).

Here's a link to the most important votes:

http://www.nme.com/awardsvote

And this couldn't be discussed in the NME Awards 2010 Thread because?

tbh I would rather just discuss the NME awards in that thread, not go through endless posts of who's sexiest just to find a relevant post about the awards.

i do partly think its dom's turn, but then i see the picture of matt come up and think...how can this award to go anyone but! (but dom, rob pattison and jared followill are all next in line lol)

besides i think matt just needs to be convinced that he's hot, and surely winning this award 3 times would help lol

and i agree that chris should at least be in there!!!

(also, people commenting on the pointlessness of it all, yes it is pointless really, but at the same time i think muse/matt/chris/dom deserve to win every award out there!)

i do partly think its dom's turn, but then i see the picture of matt come up and think...how can this award to go anyone but! (but dom, rob pattison and jared followill are all next in line lol)

besides i think matt just needs to be convinced that he's hot, and surely winning this award 3 times would help loland i agree that chris should at least be in there!!!

(also, people commenting on the pointlessness of it all, yes it is pointless really, but at the same time i think muse/matt/chris/dom deserve to win every award out there!)

Yeah, I think that because Matt's the frontman and has upped his game in that direction on stage recently (which works incidentally:)) he should get the award (and competiveness is fun, though I'm afraid that I couldn't be one of those people who sit on a computer all day voting. I have too much to do and to say! :LOL: )

On the other hand I get the impression that he's in two minds himself, and doesn't feel too comfortable with the attention. I don't think he thinks he deserves it which he does incidentally on an individual basis. :) Perhaps if he did, he'd feel a bit more relaxed about being the centre of attention on stage.

It's sort of a double edged sword though. I think God, if they were reading all this, they're just ordinary guys, attractive in their own way, and obviously extremely talented but to have all this fuss and commotion going on might feel a bit freaky. :erm:

Yeah, I think that because Matt's the frontman and has upped his game in that direction on stage recently (which works incidentally:)) he should get the award (and competiveness is fun, though I'm afraid that I couldn't be one of those people who sit on a computer all day voting. I have too much to do and to say! :LOL: )

On the other hand I get the impression that he's in two minds himself, and doesn't feel too comfortable with the attention. I don't think he thinks he deserves it which he does incidentally on an individual basis. :) Perhaps if he did, he'd feel a bit more relaxed about being the centre of attention on stage.

It's sort of a double edged sword though. I think God, if they were reading all this, they're just ordinary guys, attractive in their own way, and obviously extremely talented but to have all this fuss and commotion going on might feel a bit freaky. :erm:

The 2nd and 3rd paragraphs are spot on, and it is freaky.

Dominic's the spine of the band soundwise. He's the one who originally started the band, Matt and Chris joined him. He's the oldest, in a way the big brother of the trio. He's got the sense of humour and the kind of smug aura around him, he's developed loads during their career, in my opinion there are so many reasons why he should win an award. Even if it's a shallow award like "the sexiest", but any award to remind him that he hasn't been forgotten by the fans, and we respect him even if it's this weird way of vote riggin and making sure that he wins this specific shallow award. But for me Dom is an idol, mainly in the drummer wise as he inspired me to pick up the drumsticks again and start practising like a lunatic, I wish that he wins something for once. He definitely deserves it. Muse isn't all about Matt and it shouldn't be either. I want to somehow make Dom notice that he's appreciated by the fans as well. If only Chris had been nominated somewhere also ...

Archived