Iain Behr

Probably not the right thread to ask, anywho:

What exactly does the album cover to Black Holes and Revelations actually represent?

I've got that the four guys are Nights of Cydonia, and the planet is Mars but is apparently supposed to represent Cydonia. The 3 horses reference knights (of Cydonia) and the four horsemen of the apolcalypse (I assume there's a horse hidden behind the guy with his back turned).

There must be a connection with the album name, but I can't see it at the moment...

What exactly does the album cover to Black Holes and Revelations actually represent?

I've got that the four guys are Nights of Cydonia, and the planet is Mars but is apparently supposed to represent Cydonia. The 3 horses reference knights (of Cydonia) and the four horsemen of the apolcalypse (I assume there's a horse hidden behind the guy with his back turned).

There must be a connection with the album name, but I can't see it at the moment...

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=32828 ;)

Cydonia is a region of mars. Supposedly this is the region of mars that life was found.

Basically, its the revelations as in the bibical book of revelations. The connection was staring you in the face.

As for Album Names:

Alcholol

Shrooms

Matt on Shrooms

Shrooms on Matt

Equalbirum (sp?)

Stars on Fire (said I know)

Meange a trois (Can't believe that hasn't be said yet :LOL: also I can't spell french words ¬_¬)

Symphonia

Messageboard

Better than God

Better than Life

Nothing Universe

I think they should call it

"We don't know the title, and so we have decided to use this one which just means absolutly nothing but some person out there is gonna give it some deep dark meaning and honestly this title means nothing and if you want to give it some deep dark meaning, you can but it really means nothing wheter you like it or not."

I would buy it.

(Not just because it's muse either)

:D

Archived