Do you remember this manson guitar?

mauro

Hi guys, who is the owner of this guitar?

Time ago i read he wanted to sell it, any information about?

im sure this was sold to a guy in the states, The lad i bought the shatter manson from Danny went to buy it, when he got to the store he was told is was sold and being shipped to the states.

You sure?...having just searched the selling thread (typed in manson which would definitely show something), the only ones that have been for sale in there were listed by sherpa.

I don't remember that chrome tele being for sale either, but who knows.

You sure?...having just searched the selling thread (typed in manson which would definitely show something), the only ones that have been for sale in there were listed by sherpa.

I don't remember that chrome tele being for sale either, but who knows.

Yeah Danny was going to buy it, he went to the store and the guitar was sold. It was up for sale about the same time i bought the shatter, hew was going to buy it with the money he got from the sale of the shatter. Defo know it was sold but never was posted on this board for sale, there was talk of the guitar some time ago. Tim called me after the guitar was rejected by the customer to see if i was intrested, if you look at the photo the chrome didnt take right between the pickups.

Edit

Just looked through my email, was shipped to USA to the customer that bought it.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=53298&highlight=manson+chrome+tele

• 1 month later...

My apologies for not replying sooner. I had now idea this thread existed.

I was the one who bought the guitar and made Hugh fix the dodgy chrome job with some dark blueish airspray.

Matt Bellamys bomber manson cocked up during the paint job as well, so I thought Hugh could do something similar, which he did. It looks a lot better now.

The guitar didn't go to the united states, it went to denmark where it is well looked after. :)

Hi All,

I take this thread

Do you remember this "Manson MoC" ?

side2dshallow2ejpg2dfront2dpag-f49aebad10.jpg

front2dbody2dflat2ejpg2dfront2-587ff3cc54.jpg

I stole these pics on the old Manson's Website, was in 2005-2006, few months before the release of BH&R. Wood & Mirror craked top .. pre-"M1D1" style..

& Look like the Shatter without grey finish & FF! She's very sexy!

Don't really like where the cracks start either, too much of an impact smash.

Yeah, I get what you mean

Also, seeing as there were at least three guitars of that shape made for the public (simnos, the one pictured in this thread, and mine)...I'm wondering if that agreement was actually not what we thought it was

taken from their website:

By mutual agreement with certain musicians exact copies of specifically designed

instruments cannot be made.

What do you think? If they're actually building guitars with that shape, but not exact copies...shatter MK II in 2011?

Although, it might be different now that the MB-1 is out

Hi All,

I take this thread

Do you remember this "Manson MoC" ?

side2dshallow2ejpg2dfront2dpag-f49aebad10.jpg

front2dbody2dflat2ejpg2dfront2-587ff3cc54.jpg

I stole these pics on the old Manson's Website, was in 2005-2006, few months before the release of BH&R. Wood & Mirror craked top .. pre-"M1D1" style..

& Look like the Shatter without grey finish & FF! She's very sexy!

i think it was built the same time as the M1D1, as i think it was built for review in guitarist mg

Nice.. :)

Also, seeing as there were at least three guitars of that shape made for the public (simnos, the one pictured in this thread, and mine)...I'm wondering if that agreement was actually not what we thought it was

Yeap... Mansion make "MoC shape" but not exact copies, like this one (among many others...certainly..as those you listed) :

robb_manson_02-0c2872f238.jpg

(you've got a maple top "Tele" Manson James, exactly ? I love this one (with rosewood fretboard) ! )

Nice.. :)

Yeap... Mansion make "MoC shape" but not exact copies, like this one (among many others...certainly..as those you listed) :

robb_manson_02-0c2872f238.jpg

(you've got a maple top "Tele" Manson James, exactly ? I love this one (with rosewood fretboard) ! )

whaat, where'd that come from?

Archived