AHAHAH great shirt :awesome: Kirk is really nice and adorable, isn't he? :happy:

:yesey: He was really busy but still came over to speak to people wandering past, bless him.

:awesome: x infinity. He was really nice when I met him.

I have to admit, the first time I met him, he was SO drunk. . .it was nice to see what he's like sober!! :chuckle:

:yesey: He was really busy but still came over to speak to people wandering past, bless him.

I have to admit, the first time I met him, he was SO drunk. . .it was nice to see what he's like sober!! :chuckle:

He's such a nice person! HE promised in the airport that he would go to the barriers for us again, and he did! :happy:

and yeah.. we found him completely wasted in same day we met him at the airport..., and.. he's quite different from being sober, isn't he? :chuckle:

i understand what you mean as i feel the same. however, in a huge venue and judging by the reports, it will be awesome. if you accept that it is a different experience to a smaller venue, then you will enjoy it.

i have only been to one stadium gig which was Wembley. i always said i would never see a band in a venue that large but i loved it. This tour i'm going to a few!

Thanks for your support ! :D And yes I think I'm going to enjoy it, I feel bad 'coz I would have loved to be in Stade de Suisse !!:D:$ New experience is coming :awesome:

actually my biggest worry is having Guiding Light and Feeling Good and Unintended in one show :noey: literally my 3 least favourite songs :(

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

And thanks you all for your reports and vids ! If Pip says it was great, I believe her ! :happy:

One question to those who were there : did people sang along on Ibty ('coz I can't hear it from the vids I saw)

Hey everybody, yesterday evening was awesome oO.

Was the 3rd gig I saw and I already want to see them again.

Matt's christmas suits were amazing.

BTW, I'm french (so, sorry for the english) and I can't find websites or places to buy their clothes. Do you guys now where I can find the first tee-shrt that he had yesterday (black and white with the kind of pac-man ghost) ?

Thx

:wtf: sounded pretty good to me. Especially at the end, he hit the falsetto pretty well. Where do you think he messed up?

Yup he hits two wrong notes at the start, he looks down at the neck immediately when he did the 2nd.

He's such a nice person! HE promised in the airport that he would go to the barriers for us again, and he did! :happy:

and yeah.. we found him completely wasted in same day we met him at the airport..., and.. he's quite different from being sober, isn't he? :chuckle:

Aw, bless him :happy:

He really is :LOL: Good ol' Kirk.

What do you think of the Perform of Take a Bow?! I don't like it very much

I thought it was really good!

Aw, bless him :happy:

He really is :LOL: Good ol' Kirk.

I thought it was really good!

bless him indeed! He was really stressed and full of work, but he went there anyway :D

:LOL: god he's really strange/funny to look at when wasted :chuckle:

Archived