Your top B-Sides

Me Rug I Sty

As i just looked at the first post which permitted it and then posted. As it's wound you up so much I'll list my amended top 5 (in no order):

The Groove

Easily

Fury

Crying Shame

Eternally Missed

There's no reason for either Dead Star or In Your World to count though so saying they do is pretty stupid. It's like me saying "Okay guys, list your top 5 singles. Micro Cuts counts too". Also, I can't see anything in my post that makes me sound wound up at all so I'm not sure where you got that impression from.

I think that's been established. I am so very sorry for those who have been offended.

Sorry, my comment wasn't aimed at you specifically. I was just saying it in general because people keep going 'dead star, if that counts' and it has already been said a few times that no, it doesn't. sorry if you felt I was attacking you.

Oh, alright; sorry to you as well! I haven't read this thread so I haven't seen that but I can understand other people's frustration with that.

Ok its cool. The opening post wasn't very clear so you're forgiven.

I've had part of a song stuck in my head for ages and I've been going mad trying to work out what song it is. I only knew it was a Muse song, but I couldn't figure out what it was :chuckle: Today I finally figured out that it was Recess :D Now that song's definitely going in my top 5 b-sides! Unfortunately I now have another b-side stuck in my head and I can't remember what it is either :LOL:

edit: Just figured out that it's Ashamed :awesome:

Archived