Your top B-Sides

Me Rug I Sty

I believe I recall somewhere that Dead Star/In Your World is a double A-side release:LOL: I don't know if this is true but I'm not making it up either;). Anyhoo since it's not a b-side:

Eternally Missed

Crying Shame

Easily

Glorious

The Groove

Yes, they are both singles.

:facepalm:

Oh, boo fucking hoo. The reason Dead Star/In Your World is included is probably because it's not on any studio album. No one's gonna make a thread called "Your top 1 from Dead Star/In Your World single". Maybe we should include Neutron Star Collision too. The only thing that separates them from the ("real") B-sides is a fucking definition. Is it really that big a deal?

:facepalm:

Oh, boo fucking hoo. The reason Dead Star/In Your World is included is probably because it's not on any studio album. No one's gonna make a thread called "Your top 1 from Dead Star/In Your World single". Maybe we should include Neutron Star Collision too. The only thing that separates them from the ("real") B-sides is a fucking definition. Is it really that big a deal?

There you go http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=68786

There is a lot more difference than just a definition. But I'm not going to get into that discussion right now.

There you go http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=68786

There is a lot more difference than just a definition. But I'm not going to get into that discussion right now.

Still. It annoys me that every other post is someone complaining about this.

And yes, it is. If they wanted to, they could make Dead Star a single on its own, and made In Your World a B-side. Just like that.

Still. It annoys me that every other post is someone complaining about this.

And yes, it is. If they wanted to, they could make Dead Star a single on its own, and made In Your World a B-side. Just like that.

I don't really see where you are going with this. Of course they could, they could also have waited and released both songs as songs on Absolution. Instead they chose to release them both as singles with one b-side each, along with the release of Hullabaloo.

I don't really see where you are going with this. Of course they could, they could also have waited and released both songs as songs on Absolution. Instead they chose to release them both as singles with one b-side each, along with the release of Hullabaloo.

I'm saying that DS/IYW could as well be B-sides. Let people have them on their lists if they'd like. It's not like it's anything official. I don't see any reason for making a big deal about this.

I'm saying that DS/IYW could as well be B-sides. Let people have them on their lists if they'd like. It's not like it's anything official. I don't see any reason for making a big deal about this.

B-sides for what exactly? They weren't recorded during the time of OoS. If they would have, they would most definitely have become B-sides or even A-sides on OoS. But since these songs weren't made along with OoS, they were released as singles. They could just as well have released it as an EP with Dead Star, Futurism, In Your World and CTMEOF.

But, pointless argument. I'll just stop right now :p

B-sides for what exactly? They weren't recorded during the time of OoS. If they would have, they would most definitely have become B-sides or even A-sides on OoS. But since these songs weren't made along with OoS, they were released as singles. They could just as well have released it as an EP with Dead Star, Futurism, In Your World and CTMEOF.

I still don't see why this is a big deal.

EDIT: Didn't see your edit. Agreed :p

are people still bitching about other people's opinion? if theyre not i would like to name a 5 without the verbal abuse :D

1. Dead Star (not just the best b-side but in my opinion, Muse's best song)

2. Crying Shame

3. The Groove

4. Eternally Missed

5. In Your World

We are bitching about Dead Star and In Your World not being B-sides ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived