Guest Octazooka
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Hmm. I think the 5th may be a little rushed, and since Leev and DJ's kickass guitarist friend can't make it, shall we just set it on the 19th then?

19th okay, guys! MARK IT OUT IN YOUR CALENDERS IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC :D

:awesome:

/is rocking out

Great hope we all can make it!

We need to cover Neutron Star Collision because the drums are so fun. (i'm selfish that way) :D

:awesome: Then we'll need eclipse shots with NSC for the ocassion :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
Which interview is this? link please! Don't make me excited!

You should spam LAMC Facebook page! Get them to bring MUSE again! A 3rd time!

http://www.facebook.com/lamcproductions7

:awesome:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it up on the LAMC page and this is what they said:

You heard? Did you now?

:awesome:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it up on the LAMC page and this is what they said:

You heard? Did you now?

As in.... LAMC has already in the talks of bringin them in? *super duper excited and heart beating furiously*

Guest Octazooka
As in.... LAMC has already in the talks of bringin them in? *super duper excited and heart beating furiously*

I'm not sure, that message sounded kinda cryptic to me..

JUNE 19? Set. I have a guitarist friend who might wanna crash. And he's bringing his gear along, so we should have fun.

:awesome:!

Check out the BNO page. It's said that line-up for next year will be announced soon. Prolly waiting for MUSE to confirm to headline. Yay!!!

Actually I would rather have them play an entire show by themselves. BNO might see them getting squashed with two other bands, and the entire "Why didn't Muse play a longer setlist?!" debacle would repeat itself again :facepalm:

Guest Octazooka
Ooooh, another Asian stopover. I should start saving up, then! Hopefully they'll stop by my country this time. I wanna visit and explore SG again though. My last visit was too, er... Muse-centric. :p

We should bring you to the seedier parts of Singapore eh? :LOL: Or maybe just join us again for a fail episode of Muse stalking..

Guest Octazooka
Fuck BNO, LAMC should just do MUSE for you guys.

:yesey:

BTW, new issue of Q out:

picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=23853

The other side's got U2 on it, but I hear that U2's pulling out of Glastonbury. So Muse wins then. :p

eBay is generally safe. I bought my bass guitar there. :) Usually the sellers who have good feedback are trustworthy.

PayPal is linked to your bank account, so you don't need a credit card to use it. It deducts money from your bank account when you want to purchase something and it will charge a small fee for exchange rates and such.

Guest Octazooka
hey guys, does anyone of you still have the NME special edition if youve got extra?

i asked my friend to buy from the UK but she couldnt find one.. :(

These Musers have copies/can order for you (one nice Muser offered to waive the mag fee, so I'm just paying postage.)

http://board.muse.mu/member.php?u=116976

http://board.muse.mu/member.php?u=135311

If all goes well I'm getting the mag one to two weeks later. :D

Guest Octazooka
seriously for free? wow! haha okay i'll try, thanks DJ!

You might need to pay postage :p But I think the price's still okay, below 30 bucks. :)

Guest Octazooka
It doesn't cost 30 dollars to send a magazine from the UK. :stunned:

Mine cost 28, but the sender agreed to lower it to 20. Well, if you convert pounds to sing dollars..

I missed out on tickets to the first Sydney show, BUT they announced second shows (as expected, ha) and I got GA for that.

GONNA SEE MUSE! :awesome:

I am fairly confident that Muse will return to Asia afterwards so hopefully they do, and they announce your dates soon. :)

Archived