Oh I get it...

:p

WAD LOL. I am studying stuff related to my obsession with Muse. Today's topic in lecture: Neutron Stars and Black Holes!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited. I will plug in one side of my earphones and listen to NSC and SMBH on repeat during the lecture. XD

Wow a party! I think I'm free on those dates. Where did you MIA to by the way?

just finished final year project and school reopen on next week..

post production sucks alot!

@vannesa : how about 27th? we need a piano master..

@tim : wanna join us??:D

Lets start a discussion @ LAMC for us Musers. You guys in?

I was hoping that the first show (still unannounced) of the year would be Muse right after the Australian Tour. Sadly it's been announced as a dance act :(

Ah i think we would be overrun by all them metal heads :$ Not that i have anything against metal, listen to some myself, but... its madness haha.

Oh well anyway, yesterday i went to singapore poly for a squash game and behind the squash courts was this area with rollerbladers, skate boarders etc. And then i saw a familiar t-shirt!! Some guy was wearing this shirt with the words 'hot shit' or smt like that... Then i remembered its the shirt the saosin or rise against guy wore at bno, just in a diff colour. brought back fond memories :happy:

I finish my last paper on 30 Nov. So anytime before that within the space of 3 weeks is a no go. Screwed up one of my mid terms, so I seriously need to make up for it.

hmm that's the case shall we postpone it to somewhere in dec, since not much people replied..

i dont think muse is coming back so soon..

oh i know this is not the right place but anyway, i love patrick wolf! any one else listen to him? :D

EDIT: This thread needs some LIFE!! But anyway, did something today, thought i'll share it here. The 'drumskin' is a piece of rubber from one of the PiB balloons from bno which i collected btw...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Octazooka
hmm that's the case shall we postpone it to somewhere in dec, since not much people replied..

i dont think muse is coming back so soon..

MUSA MEAT :awesome: Oh yay!

I'm free on weekends (usually!) unless I have my OT :facepalm: I work on public holidays and weekends for OT if I'm suay.

meetmeetmeetmeetmeetmeetmeetmeet

Demonocracy - That is awesome.

I haven't been here in ages! Almost forgot about this place, haha. Gosh lezah how could you!

I'm going to Sydney after school today. Trying to convince parents to drive straight to Acer Arena and buy me a rear view ticket (everything else is sold out) so I can watch their asses.

Also, I don't know if you heard, but Matt and Dom did an interview yesterday with JJJ in Sydney. JJJ will probably post the link of the interview online sometime. There are past interviews on their site if you'd like to check it out.

• 1 month later...

bumpsipopoh!

Hello boys and girls, uncle JL is going to organise another (probably the last) muser meet-up outing again!

if you still can remember, we gonna have 3 hour of crazy jamming followed by dinner + lepak!

It will be somewhere around march, probably on the 12th march (saturday).

I need your response!! Consent form will be given upon request.:LOL:

Kids who are attending:

Nutcracker!

SGmuse!

PS : i know most of you here are busy with your own stuff thus i started this post 2 months early hopefully i can get some replies by next month.

Not to get your hopes up, but

LAMCs Twitter -

Oh and yes this next act will perform at this year's Grammys :)

We have two 2011 Grammy nominees in our upcoming lineup of concerts. Third on the way

Muse = nominated + performing

Could they be one of the 3 performers coming?

bumpsipopoh!

Hello boys and girls, uncle JL is going to organise another (probably the last) muser meet-up outing again!

Sorreh Uncle JL. ): I won't be back home yet. I'm only back from 30th march to 25th april, but that's when Vanessa will be having her exams, but it's fine guys. Have fun (: (though that probably goes without saying haha)

Sorreh Uncle JL. ): I won't be back home yet. I'm only back from 30th march to 25th april, but that's when Vanessa will be having her exams, but it's fine guys. Have fun (: (though that probably goes without saying haha)

aww, where did you go? i thought you're in JC now??

@peyton88: i dont think they are coming back to asia anytime soon, they supporting U2..

Well, technically I'm still in JC, haha, except I'm studying in the UK now. /:

UK!! wow cool! how's over there? you can shop for all the muse stuff over there!

@vanessa: may i know when's your last paper? maybe we can set a date that falls after your last paper and within the period that sam is back here.

3 May. Tentatively I'll be free after that. Depends on when I'll be going overseas, which depends on whether my backpacking to Japan is still on/ going to New Zealand with parents is still on. Just book a date, and if I can make it, then I'll make it. ^^

alright then. i might be not free on the 12th, so we'll make it on 19th march then. sorry sam!

I was ALMOST going back to Singapore in March, but I don't think I am anymore, so I'll have to miss yet again. Oh well. Have fun guys!

And I don't think Muse will return to Asia again; Resistance Tour ended with the Australian dates, then they'll support U2 before heading off to rehearse for the next album. :( Sorry. On the plus side, MOAR SONGS!

And I don't think Muse will return to Asia again; Resistance Tour ended with the Australian dates, then they'll support U2 before heading off to rehearse for the next album. :( Sorry. On the plus side, MOAR SONGS!

Same, no Muse gigs in this area until 2013? That's more than 2 years to go. :(

Archived