You're welcome. Seee, they care about you. Awww. -insert musey hugs-

I hope I'll be able to make it back to see them although it's not looking so good at the moment. Ah well. I still have Aussie shows.

You're welcome. Seee, they care about you. Awww. -insert musey hugs-

I hope I'll be able to make it back to see them although it's not looking so good at the moment. Ah well. I still have Aussie shows.

if theyre cmg to australia end of nov or early dec, id probably be able to go. am planning to go thr during that time. fingers crossed!

I didn't really enjoy that clip of Neutron Star Collision...Honestly the impact of the lyrics is just worse when you know that it's going to be associated with Twilight... This is exactly why I cannot listen to I Belong To You. Sad.

GUYZ I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU.

I read a transcription of this interview with Chris and one part says:

Highly doubt that I'll be making it back to Singapore at the end of this year but this might mean MORE MUSE FOR Y'ALL!

Best Muse news since the Muse gig here hahahahaha. Really looking forward to these shows. They have to stop at KL, cuz seriously, last time they were there it was 10x better than at Fort Canning. So my expectations are high for this one. :D

And the band with the orchestra part :awesome:. I knew this was coming, sooner or later. This is going to be epic, like Metallica almost haha.

NSC is being debated TO DEATH on the other threads... glad that it's still calm and quiet here... ;)

I am liking it more as I listen to it... but must say the back story behind it makes me think 'gee.. this is cheery for a post-breakup song?' [refer to Matt's interview on Zane Lowe] :stunned:

Hahahah Jason! Relax! NSC is a good song! I think.. :$

I just don't understand why some people really hate it! Come on, it's MUSE we are talking about! Hahah. Love is FOWEVER! :p

So you like it JUST because it's Muse? :wtf:

I pretend that he's singing like he does in Micro Cuts and I can't understand what he's singing so that I can ignore the lyrics.

Except that Micro Cuts > NSC. So... yeah.

microcuts > a lot of songs, but i'll probably prefer NSC if i wanted a happier song, i think it all depends on the mood.

Personally I feel Matt's not too hot on translating his personal love life into his lyrics. Most of the "ballads" have too much cheddar in them. NSC is one of the more obvious ones. But music-wise it's pretty :LOL:. I especially love the end piano bit.

But I'm sure we can see the "Monty Python" aspect of this song, even though it's a post break up song.;)

Hmm from the lyrics of the song, does anyone else think Matt still wants Gaia by his side? Since he is the one singing "Love is forever" and such... Or is he being like sarcastic, singing these lyrics but not really meaning them... Oh well just thinking haha

Hmm from the lyrics of the song, does anyone else think Matt still wants Gaia by his side? Since he is the one singing "Love is forever" and such... Or is he being like sarcastic, singing these lyrics but not really meaning them... Oh well just thinking haha

everytime someone says the word "gaia" it doesnt make me think of matt's ex, it makes me think of the huge-ass titan of nature in god of war lol. tree-bark skin n everything. ;[

Archived