I'm hoping the guys will announce the dates soon so LAMC could prepare necessary arrangements to rope them into Singapore! I've been checking the dates section and LAMC site every now and then.

I'm saving my precious Sing dollars for the second MUSE concert this year end and another pit tix for me! Haha, been MIA in this forum since March.

Okay this time I will actually attend with you guys and not some friend who refused to go to the front

FFS

Guest Octazooka
you know what.. i think this thing will keep the thread alive at least for a few days.

http://pollstar.com/resultsCity.aspx?ID=73794&SortBy=Date

edit: it's not officially announced yet so don't blame me if it's not true :p

but yeah, i heard about it just today..........

probably not LAMC though, cos my friend who's got a connection with andre asked him and he didnt have any idea about this.

ITS NOT WRONG TO HOPE RIIIIIIGHT? :awesome::awesome:

I don't think it's possible to come down here from the UK straight away though...the best thing might be to email the Muse management team and ask? :awesome:

^No matter. Come for this one. 24th April. I'll take it you've joined the ranks, soldier. :D

I. CANNOT. MAKE. IT. :facepalm: I totally forgot about my friend's surprise birthday party held on the 24th. wttfffff XD I promise to come for the next one though! And I'll bring one of my CCA mates on the next outing. :D

BTW, anyone bought the new issue of Q Magazine? Matt's #8 on the Greatest Frontmen of All Time. :D

I think I'm going to order it off Ebay. I was going to get it while I was in Australia but they had an advance copy with an alternate cover, and the main reason why I wanted it was because of Liam Gallagher, not Bono. :p

Hello everyone!

Yes this is my first post. But this doesn't mean I just came to know of muse. I've been lurking around this site for quite awhile, oh yes I have. Muahaha.

Anyway, my main point of creating this thread is, there's a huge number; almost countless rather; muse lovers, yes right here in Singapore. And I reckon all of them would be dying to see muse live in singapore. Even me myself, I'm a huge fan Damn right we all are! I really do love to see muse right here in singapore. Or else, i've to get a plane ticket when I'm able to afford one just to catch them at least once in my life.

The latest album has 2 songs being aired on our local radio station for the past 1-2 weeks and bloody hell, my classmates were all talking about it; even msn nicks were changed to lyrics. It's a great sign. A resonation of happiness among this new muse listeners. Muse is above-adequate level of popularity over here. so please do a damn show here! ahhhh!

Muse has changed our lives in many way, and i would love to give them the credit!

If that happens and count me in :D, i'll be there, can't miss it!

Guest Octazooka
So I assume there's no way to get a copy of that?:D

While they're at that, they should also discontinue FHM for all it's atrocities.

I think I'm going to order it off Ebay. I was going to get it while I was in Australia but they had an advance copy with an alternate cover, and the main reason why I wanted it was because of Liam Gallagher, not Bono. :p

Eh really meh :stunned: If Q Mag was banned how come it's sitting in the Kinokuniya store at Orchard like no one's business :p

And besides, I got the one with Bono on the cover. I think the one with Liam's the limited edition :( Nothing new in the interview with Matt..I suspect it might have been pulled from the interview with them a few months back. :chuckle:

Guest Octazooka
Hey guys, since Vanessa, Jason, and DJ can't make it for the outing tomorrow, THE MEETING HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN POSTPONED. And so has the online conversation.

Next week's off-limits too. So it's been officially moved to 8th May 2010. All in favour say aye. All those who don't, I'll just take it that you do, anyway. :p

:awesome:!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Eh really meh :stunned: If Q Mag was banned how come it's sitting in the Kinokuniya store at Orchard like no one's business :p

And besides, I got the one with Bono on the cover. I think the one with Liam's the limited edition :( Nothing new in the interview with Matt..I suspect it might have been pulled from the interview with them a few months back. :chuckle:

Really? I only transited in Singapore but they said it was banned and I got my sister to look in Borders, and she said it was banned too.

Nope, Q has alternate covers too. I think that in order for some places to get them on time, they have to order the alternate copies.

Guest Octazooka
Really? I only transited in Singapore but they said it was banned and I got my sister to look in Borders, and she said it was banned too.

Nope, Q has alternate covers too. I think that in order for some places to get them on time, they have to order the alternate copies.

Really? Then I think you should try Kinokuniya..that store's quite reliable, it actually brings in their magazines really early. I remember seeing the September 2009 issue in the store as early as 2 months back, which still puzzles me as of now.. :confused:

Hey guys, since Vanessa, Jason, and DJ can't make it for the outing tomorrow, THE MEETING HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN POSTPONED. And so has the online conversation.

Next week's off-limits too. So it's been officially moved to 8th May 2010. All in favour say aye. All those who don't, I'll just take it that you do, anyway. :p

aite! lucky i checked the board.:LOL:

:awesome:!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Oh shit. I will be in Hokkaido loves. Won't be back till the week after. And we might be extending our stay in Tokyo. AIZ JUST GO WITHOUT ME THIS TIME LAHZ.

Really? Then I think you should try Kinokuniya..that store's quite reliable, it actually brings in their magazines really early. I remember seeing the September 2009 issue in the store as early as 2 months back, which still puzzles me as of now.. :confused:

Too late now. :LOL: Ah well, I don't even want it if Liam's not on the cover. I can get it online anyways...for cheaper, even. :wtf:

HOW

I asked them if they would get it for me and they went to the store an hour before it opened and bought it.

I asked them if they would get it for me and they went to the store an hour before it opened and bought it.

Jesus.

I really wanted one, would've killed.

/wrist at this year's constant failures and misses

BUGGER ALL

I ordered from this other place but they never got back to me after one email.

DGHKGSHGKIASGBIAKV

Archived