Haha. Yes, they were standing outside with signs and telling us we were all going to Hell, rock is the music of The Devil, ladies need to put more clothes on, gays are awful, etc...

My friend said "I'm not religious, but there's more of the voice of God in what Matt Bellamy does than what these guys are saying." To which I responded "Amen!"

Haha, you and your friend are awesome. :D

Those people really irked me with their signs and somewhat yelling in our faces about going to Hell. However the worst part was the fact they video-taped almost everyone in line as they walked past. Luckily a majority just shrugged it off and were all pumped for Muse. :)

I'm uploading my pics as we speak. 72% done.

There's kind of...198 of them. Look through them all, I promise they're good. Heh.

Enjoy :)

Video to follow I hope.

Wowzers, thanks so much for the treat! Looking at your pictures and playing the set list makes me feel as though I'm back in the Oracle Arena! Seriously, your pictures are nothing short of amazing. :awesome:

Those people really irked me with their signs and somewhat yelling in our faces about going to Hell. However the worst part was the fact they video-taped almost everyone in line as they walked past. Luckily a majority just shrugged it off and were all pumped for Muse. :)

Yeah, the video taping bothered us as well, that was the only thing that made us angry versus amused. But, like you said, nothing was going to ruin that show.

I'm uploading my pics as we speak. 72% done.

There's kind of...198 of them. Look through them all, I promise they're good. Heh.

Video to follow I hope.

Ah! Were you the one giving me camera envy? We were directly behind you, I think. You got some amazing shots!

Ah! Were you the one giving me camera envy? We were directly behind you, I think. You got some amazing shots!

Oh really? No kidding. Nice to meet you then. :)

The row in front of us was empty and there was this pro with *huge* lenses and two cameras. I had camera envy too. hehe.

Also, for those of you who want to take it at a slower pace, I'll be posting one of the best ones each day at my photo/philosophy blog:

http://lightandstorm.wordpress.com/

Thank you and all photographers for presents! Great work and helps with post-concert blues! What section and row were you at? Looks like 116 and they were going for quite high on craigslist when I looked. Couldn't afford :(

YES....BIG Thanks to every single one of you who uploaded pics and/or videos!!! My low-end camera didn't do so great with all the light changes and stuff, so I'm very grateful to you all. :happy:

I promise they're good. Heh.

Video to follow I hope.

WOW, you weren't kidding! Thanks so much for the pics! If you do manage to get some video up, I am curious to see how your Canon EOS Rebel T1i did in that setting. My camera is just not cutting it....I need a major upgrade! :)

Great work and helps with post-concert blues!

Yes....Post-concert depression....I think I am just starting to get over it. And my throat is about half-way back to normal. :LOL:

Thank you and all photographers for presents! Great work and helps with post-concert blues! What section and row were you at? Looks like 116 and they were going for quite high on craigslist when I looked. Couldn't afford :(

Yeah I was in 116 row 1, right next to death_of_me and apparently right in front of karakent!

I did end up paying a lot for them(>200), but when it comes to Muse I spare no expense. :)

You can pretend they're yours too. Might as well be, since you were so close! :)

Thanks, I might just do that. :)

(I'm still sorting out my pics. There are some I know I have to post, but some of the ones that aren't completely blurry are floating between "to post" or "not to post")

Yeah I was in 116 row 1, right next to death_of_me and apparently right in front of karakent!

I did end up paying a lot for them(>200), but when it comes to Muse I spare no expense. :)

Really? Wow! When I got my two tickets back in December, the total cost was $96.

That makes me feel even better about freezing my butt off in line at 8:00 in the morning. :D

Yeah, I tried to get in via the presale and when tix went on sale, but I was only going to be happy with *really* good tickets. And since I didn't get what I wanted, I just waited until these were up on stub hub.

I've done the whole waiting in line since super early thing, this time I was willing to pay for the convenience. :)

BTW: does anyone know the best place to host high quality vids? I didn't take all that many (no full songs, I wanted to enjoy it) but i want to see if the 1080p can come through.

They are fantastic photos, thanks. :) Well I looked through some of them. Matt looks like he's giving it his all.:)

:yesey: He really was! :happy:

I thought it was strange that the "Jesus" people were allowed on the Oracle property, because it is private property. :wtf: Seems like what they were doing was illegal, for a variety of reasons, but especially the videotaping, and yet there was a police car sitting not just a few feet away and they did nothing and then they drove by at one point, sort of smirking at all of us standing in line. Weird....:erm:

YES....BIG Thanks to every single one of you who uploaded pics and/or videos!!! My low-end camera didn't do so great with all the light changes and stuff, so I'm very grateful to you all. :happy:

Ditto! :D

I don't have a proper camera for taking gig pics and I don't really have the where-with-all to take photographs during gigs anyway, because I like to just be in the moment with the music so........many many thanks to you talented photographers with nice cameras who share with us! Incredible photos, lexcorpninja! :happy: :happy: :happy:

lexcorpninja, I totally have camera envy now! I borrowed my brother's camera which is a pretty good one but I was too wrapped up in seeing Muse for the first time live!!!! to do much good with it. Thanks so much for those awesome pictures!

My internet's been down for the past two days so I couldn't upload any of my few pictures and video clips. JessicaSarahS, the group photo came out really well, even with the security guy in it, lol. I'll post a link for everybody when I upload it. Apparently there was much more of us boardies there then we realized but I didn't get to see you guys.

Did Matt spit on the floor at 0:34????

Yes.. He spit on the floor a couple few times at various points during the show. (I was in front at the barrier so I could see clearly.) I was like....he did NOT just spit, did he?! :wtf::eek:...and then I was like, oh yes, he most certainly did! :chuckle:

A 2 million dollar stage and the man is using it as a spittoon :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

Archived