A 2 million dollar stage and the man is using it as a spittoon :LOL::LOL::LOL:
lol. :chuckle:

Yes.. He spit on the floor a couple few times at various points during the show. (I was in front at the barrier so I could see clearly.) I was like....he did NOT just spit, did he?! :wtf::eek:...and then I was like, oh yes, he most certainly did! :chuckle:

weiirrrd. :shifty:

i've been trying to avoid this thread for the longest time because anything that reminds me of april 14th makes me so nostalgic. :(

first muse experience, best night i've had in the longest time.

they are simply beyond amazing. nothing, no one, just NOTHING compares to them. :(

but i must face my PMS soon enough.

the videos and photos are amazing. great job you guys. :)

i was a bit too preoccupied with trying not to spontaneously combust from the excitement to take pwopa videos/photos. i ended up giving up. :rolleyes:

i've been trying to avoid this thread for the longest time because anything that reminds me of april 14th makes me so nostalgic. :(

first muse experience, best night i've had in the longest time.

First Muse show for me and lots of other firsts that night, too. It was crazy fun far away from home, great experience, and I'm still trying to come back down and adjust to regular life. I get nostalgic, but my situation is more like a post-gig depression, though :p Hang in there eli!!! :)

Yes.. He spit on the floor a couple few times at various points during the show. (I was in front at the barrier so I could see clearly.) I was like....he did NOT just spit, did he?! :wtf::eek:...and then I was like, oh yes, he most certainly did! :chuckle:

:LOL:

I don't have video, but I saw Chris do it, too. I never caught Matt doing it with my own eyes. Wonder what that was about? If it involves making it through work after a bad lunch, I want to know the trick. :LOL:

so who's going to the LA gigs? going to both would be ideal but damn, I need a job to afford it

i'm definitely planning on going again. me and my best friend were already planning how we're getting to LA in the fall as we were walking out of oracle. (i was guessing they'd play there in the fall).

i have no job and i'm about to start college in august/september so i think i'm gonna be pretty broke too.. but you should start saving up since now. toss in 1's and 5's everyday. :) that's what i did for this show. i set aside a muse money pile as soon as i had gotten my tickets in december. :)

First Muse show for me and lots of other firsts that night, too. It was crazy fun far away from home, great experience, and I'm still trying to come back down and adjust to regular life. I get nostalgic, but my situation is more like a post-gig depression, though :p Hang in there eli!!! :)

i wish i had seen more forum people at the show. i didn't see anyone. :( but we did make friends with a really cool guy at the end of the show when we were waiting for the band. :)

and ugh! it was hard to adjust afterwards for me too! i skipped school for 2 days, and friday just felt so.. blah. empty. all i could think about was the towers and lights. :(

post gig depression seems a just about right description too. but thanks sergei. :) hahah. i'm sure we'll be fine once we stop being dramatic. :rolleyes:

will you be trying to make it to the fall dates?

post concert picture with JessicaSarahS, wish we'd gotten an even bigger group pic

http://board.muse.mu/picture.php?albumid=2133&pictureid=22185

aww. i should've gone down there afterwards. i was wearing my forum shirt too. :D

and AH! that's my friend claudia in the red hair. :D she hung out with us at our hotel room afterwards, and drove back with us at 4 am. we were all dying of sleep and she still went to school. i should have gone to school with her instead of skipping 2 days.. hahah. i love her. <3

but you guys look good. :D

First time poster, just wanted to thank everyone for posting your videos and thought I'd share a couple of pictures that came out surprisingly well considering they're from my iPhone.

and thanks to Muse for an awesome concert!

001.jpg

002.jpg

aww. nostalgia strikes once again. :(

those are nice photos.

we were directly across from you on the other side. :awesome:

so who's going to the LA gigs? going to both would be ideal but damn, I need a job to afford it

I'm planning on the LA gig -- I'm just assuming for some reason they're not coming back to the Bay area so I better go to LA to see them... maybe they'll play here too *is hopeful* Once was not enough!

I'm the one in the center with the rolled up sleeves! Next time we have to coordinate better for a nice group pic.

If they were coming to the Bay again that would be beyond great and save me some money, although I still might want to get a double dose of Muse.

awesome pictures, spoonkiller; I had no idea that the pit was that big! I had a pretty good spot considering, which was probably within 20-30 feet of the stage I think

I'm going to go to the LA one for sure, but probably not the Anaheim one. Gonna see what other cities/dates they add as well....;)

I don't have video, but I saw Chris do it, too. I never caught Matt doing it with my own eyes. Wonder what that was about? If it involves making it through work after a bad lunch, I want to know the trick. :LOL:

:chuckle:

Seems like Matt did it a few times a little while after he drank a bit of water, I don't know, that's just what I noticed..

i wish i had seen more forum people at the show. i didn't see anyone. :( but we did make friends with a really cool guy at the end of the show when we were waiting for the band. :)

and ugh! it was hard to adjust afterwards for me too! i skipped school for 2 days, and friday just felt so.. blah. empty. all i could think about was the towers and lights. :(

post gig depression seems a just about right description too. but thanks sergei. :) hahah. i'm sure we'll be fine once we stop being dramatic. :rolleyes:

will you be trying to make it to the fall dates?

Aw, you're certainly not alone in your experience! :) It seems to be really common among Musers to feel this way after gigs, so much so that we've been calling it Post-Muse Syndrome (PMS! :p) for ages now!

if that LA flier is true, i'm so there. (: it'll be an expensive trip from santa cruz to LA, so the saving shall begin since now. :D

Another Santa Cruzan! :) I'm originally from there too.. :)

Oh my god that was an absolutely EPIC gig! second muse concert, we had tickets behind the stage cuz that was all that was left... but personally, i thought it was a good perspective...

I second that :p we did have a good view

I'll post more pictures later, but it was an amazing concert!!!!!!

Aw, you're certainly not alone in your experience! :) It seems to be really common among Musers to feel this way after gigs, so much so that we've been calling it Post-Muse Syndrome (PMS! :p) for ages now!

yeah, i know. i knew it was coming, i had heard about PMS previously. :LOL:

Another Santa Cruzan! :) I'm originally from there too.. :)

i'm actually from fresno. lame little city. :indiff:

but i'll have started college by the time the concert comes around and i'm planning on going to UC Santa Cruz. :)

uc santa cruz? that's not too far, you could even drive! I'm thinking of doing that myself, to be able to get to 2, maybe even all 3 of their gigs and would save me airfare though not time but it would also save me the headache of traveling between gigs

yeah, i'm still not sure, but pressure's beginning to close in. i need to decide what college i'm going to this week.

the thing is i can't drive yet, and i really doubt i'm gonna be able to drive by then. i'm such a late bird on that. :rolleyes:

but wow, i wish i had the money to go to all the gigs too. you're so lucky. :(

i absolutely despise my best friend in this situation. he goes to college in santa barbara. he's so close already. ugh! i'm getting there no matter what. :D

Archived