yeah, i know. i knew it was coming, i had heard about PMS previously. :LOL:

PMS... :LOL: We're laughing through the tears, though, eh? :( It's very real....I have felt post-Muse-gig syndrome a lot, having gone to quite a number of their shows....gets to being a real emotional rollercoaster after awhile! :erm:

Ah well......they'll be back in the autumn! :happy:

i'm actually from fresno. lame little city. :indiff:

but i'll have started college by the time the concert comes around and i'm planning on going to UC Santa Cruz. :)

yeah, i'm still not sure, but pressure's beginning to close in. i need to decide what college i'm going to this week.

the thing is i can't drive yet, and i really doubt i'm gonna be able to drive by then. i'm such a late bird on that. :rolleyes:

but wow, i wish i had the money to go to all the gigs too. you're so lucky. :(

i absolutely despise my best friend in this situation. he goes to college in santa barbara. he's so close already. ugh! i'm getting there no matter what. :D

Go to UCSC!!!!!!!!! :D I'm an alumna of UC Santa Cruz.....best five years of my life! You won't regret it for one second! I was going to go to Berkeley and then blew it off all its "prestige" :rolleyes: for the beautiful UCSC campus. ;)

About traveling to gigs, you guys: You may already know this, but Southwest Airlines has super cheap tickets if you buy in advance, and if you get a whole bunch of people for an inexpensive hotel, you can save that way, too. You can even bring a lot of your own food and snacks to save on going out to eat. I've traveled around a lot to see Muse and it is possible to do it inexpensively.

Any of you planning on getting tix to the Cali dates that have been posted so far?

I am thinking of doing a roadtrip...

22nd September: Viejas Arena, San Diego, CA

23rd September: Honda Center, Anaheim, CA

25th September: Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

Any of you planning on getting tix to the Cali dates that have been posted so far?

I'll be going to the LA date!

Why? You thinking of a NorCal Muse Roadtrip? :D

I'll be going to the LA date!

Why? You thinking of a NorCal Muse Roadtrip? :D

Yes, I was thinking....trying to figure out finances...at least to get the initial tickets.

I am hoping some Nor Cal dates will be thrown in there as well.

Yes, I was thinking....trying to figure out finances...at least to get the initial tickets.

I am hoping some Nor Cal dates will be thrown in there as well.

There's rumour of a San Jose date... Supposedly it's from a reliable source, but I heard it second hand, so who knows...

I've been a long time fan but just didn't get around to posting in here, until today just in time for the fall dates, yeah!:D The Oakland gig was epic, there are simply no words to describe how amazing the guys are.

Too bad I spent most of the time singing and jumping than taking pics, i got one decent one and the rest are blurry, bleh. I took some videos, but i went completely mental throughout them so you can hear lots of my screaming and singing, not fit for sensitive ears:LOL: maybe I'll post some up.

I'm planning on going to the LA gig, if I start saving money right now.

It will be my third time seeing Muse, my life will be complete once I get my hands on those tickets:happy:

I'm really really hoping for a San Jose show though.

money? what money? I'm a broke student myself but that's what we have credit cards and high interest rates for! going to at least two out the three gigs, 1 in LA, 1 in SD would be ideal and I was thinking road trip myself but flying is a good possibility especially if they're $39-59 fares.

When I fly home I usually fly Southwest from either SFO or Oakland into Orange County; I've seen them as low as 49 but right now they're around 79. Oakland to Long Beach on Jetblue is 59. On Southwest, you can check two bags for free. On Jetblue you can check one bag for free. Also, Long Beach airport is not too far from the Orange County area (or the LA area for that matter, really).

Anyways, that's just my two cents.. I fly home often haha

Aw, you're certainly not alone in your experience! :) It seems to be really common among Musers to feel this way after gigs, so much so that we've been calling it Post-Muse Syndrome (PMS! :p) for ages now!

Ahhh...someone said they had it, and I didn't catch on. :$ I was like, "hmmm...he has PMS...interesting analogy/metaphor!" :facepalm:

PMS... :LOL: We're laughing through the tears, though, eh? :( It's very real....I have felt post-Muse-gig syndrome a lot, having gone to quite a number of their shows....gets to being a real emotional rollercoaster after awhile! :erm:

Ah well......they'll be back in the autumn! :happy:

Go to UCSC!!!!!!!!! :D I'm an alumna of UC Santa Cruz.....best five years of my life! You won't regret it for one second! I was going to go to Berkeley and then blew it off all its "prestige" :rolleyes: for the beautiful UCSC campus. ;)

About traveling to gigs, you guys: You may already know this, but Southwest Airlines has super cheap tickets if you buy in advance, and if you get a whole bunch of people for an inexpensive hotel, you can save that way, too. You can even bring a lot of your own food and snacks to save on going out to eat. I've traveled around a lot to see Muse and it is possible to do it inexpensively.

the only thing keeping me from going insane is the fact that they're returning for autumn. and actually, i'm kinda getting over the PMS 'cause i've already begun planning for the LA trip. :D and i'm planning on GA this time. i didn't want GA for my first muse experience, but now i think i can handle it. :)

and i most likely will end up going to UCSC. it's either that or san fran state or UC Riverside just 'cause of the creative writing program.. but enough of that before i get more off topic. :rolleyes:

i've never actually thought of flying.. i'll be talking of that to my best friend. i've never flown in my life. :$ but ah! i can't wait already! :D it's like december of last year all over again. :D:D

Not "planning" yet...still "calculating". What? Presale this Wed.? Our time is running out! :musesign:

Alright...I finally got my photos uploaded to Facebook. Out of 150, I managed to keep 108 "good ones".

I'll be organizing the photos on my Photobucket, and I'll share that link with all of you.

Awesome, probably better than mine. Even though I had a Panasonic Lumix tz7, I was still too far to actually get any detail. Plus I still haven't found the right settings to use it at gigs. These were the best I had, the rest were useless:(

P1000641.thumb.JPG.7c01f9a413cddb852f725c6d7b243b9a.JPG

P1000640.thumb.JPG.44167ce8dc7f5190ac91c4fa0bd9bff4.JPG

P1000584.thumb.JPG.175924e78d2fb8a74ab122c7e8008c48.JPG

P1000645.thumb.jpg.f4a26699ac0bfac7550dae7b1f44443d.jpg

Awesome, probably better than mine. Even though I had a Panasonic Lumix tz7, I was still too far to actually get any detail. Plus I still haven't found the right settings to use it at gigs. These were the best I had, the rest were useless:(

Some of them are screwed up and blurry, but with some of the lighting and lasers, they actually look "cool".

Not "planning" yet...still "calculating". What? Presale this Wed.? Our time is running out! :musesign:

I'm a poor state worker, and sadly I don't have enough funds to get tix to those 3 shows. I may be able to get tix to 1, and then hope that I can get tix, after the 1st of the month, to the others.

Have my pix up on my Facebook page, but since I knew not everyone could view them there, I decided to upload them on photobucket...haven't used that in ages.

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/Butrphli/MUSE%20-%20Oakland%204-14-10/?albumview=slideshow

Let me know what you think. =o) It was my first time using that camera, and I am pretty pleased with most of the end result. I still have to find time to upload some of the vids. I got a great one of the drum and bass break. :D

And just because I have had problems in the past, I have to ask that you not take or use the pix without permission...I know they aren't as good as some of the others that people have posted...but still have to say it. :(

I am thinking that if I got to another few shows, I must get a seat for 1 of the nights, to see if I can get some different angles...would love to have better shots of the guys on the lifts...if they are still going to have them when they come back.

money? what money? I'm a broke student myself but that's what we have credit cards and high interest rates for! going to at least two out the three gigs, 1 in LA, 1 in SD would be ideal and I was thinking road trip myself but flying is a good possibility especially if they're $39-59 fares.

haha I wish. I don't have credit cards, soley for the purpose that I know I would get myself into trouble with them. haha Concerts are my passion...I miss a car payment and another payment this month so I could see MUSE in Oakland, and make a trip to Portland to see them.

Would LOVE it if they came to Sacramento. But I may try to get my behind to every Cali date when they come back....and maybe even the Oregon ones, if there are any.

Would anyone wanna do a road trip? Or a MUSE tour of sorts? I will deff have to get a .mu shirt if I do that. haha

are you offering to drive, Butrphli? :D

I'm still contemplating whether I should do 2 shows, LA & SD or just LA because don't know whether it'd be realistic. I'm going to Vegas in May and have tentative plans to go to India with a friend late this year or next year. What to do??? Muse, you will be my ruin!

Archived