http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/Butrphli/MUSE%20-%20Oakland%204-14-10/?albumview=slideshow

Let me know what you think. =o) It was my first time using that camera, and I am pretty pleased with most of the end result.

As am I !!! Your camera fared much better than mine. I guess I need to spend more than $110 on a camera next time???

Some of us walked over a little late, and I think someone else has the pic with more people in it. So which one is you??? I saw all of you guys there!

I posted my larger group photo in my group of pictures....linked earlier. =o)

Awwwesome...thanks, Butrphli! I knew it was you that got this bigger group pic, but I didn't want to name you and put pressure on you to release it. :LOL: Everyone started breaking up before I could get my pic, so I've been looking forward to this. Good to see everyone again :)

(FWIW, I'm the taller guy in the back...my wife has the red sweater around her waist).

People are saying that they haven't announced all of the fall US dates,so hopefully a San Jose or a Mountain View date is announced soon.Seems a bit unfair that southern California gets three Muse gigs in the same year while Northern Cali gets only one gig.Yeah I know they barely performed at NSSN too but that was only a festival gig.We need Muse back in the Bay Area.

People are saying that they haven't announced all of the fall US dates,so hopefully a San Jose or a Mountain View date is announced soon.Seems a bit unfair that southern California gets three Muse gigs in the same year while Northern Cali gets only one gig.Yeah I know they barely performed at NSSN too but that was only a festival gig.We need Muse back in the Bay Area.

True that. That would certainly be extra awesome. Especially since I can't go to the LA gig, it being too far from where I live. I guess we have to be patient and wait out for more dates to be released. I will go psycho the day they announce a date on the Bay area *goes off to do some more wishful thinking*:LOL:

I'd add Arco Arena in Sacramento to that list too. I'm already gonna drive 7 hours to SoCal, so a few hours to Sac wouldn't be bad at all.

Anywhere in the Bay Area would be nice, but I'd travel to Sacramento for Muse. Los Angeles/Anaheim is just too far and too expensive for me to consider going to.

I'll always have this gig to look back on. I still can't believe I saw Muse live. It's been a week already, and I'm still not really over it.

Anywhere in the Bay Area would be nice, but I'd travel to Sacramento for Muse. Los Angeles/Anaheim is just too far and too expensive for me to consider going to.

I'll always have this gig to look back on. I still can't believe I saw Muse live. It's been a week already, and I'm still not really over it.

Same reason for why I'm hoping for another Bay Area date,I don't have enough money to travel all the way to Southern California to see them.Another reason why I'm hoping for another show in the Bay Area in the fall is because they're going to have better setlists that will have rarities since it'll be after their festival concerts.

If the guys in the band could only hear what I hear in the bootleg from this gig, they would definitely make sure to come back to the Bay Area.

Hearing the crowd going nuts over Muse brings back a lot of feelings from that night. :D

Exactly! I was looking through the videos I recorded from that night and I got quite emotional just from hearing them perform and the crowd cheering. They have the Bay area eating from their hand:\mm/: NorCal date please!!:)

I can't believe I'm actually going to "be crazy" for once in my life, and go see Muse for a second time.

It would be my third rock concert ever (my first one was "Weird Al" Yankovic when he played a small theater near my college).

I'm nervous. I've never done a pre-sale before. Plus, I'm going for GA in Sacramento, compared to Oakland where I had a seat.

I can't believe I'm actually going to "be crazy" for once in my life, and go see Muse for a second time.

It would be my third rock concert ever (my first one was "Weird Al" Yankovic when he played a small theater near my college).

I don't think Weird Al would be considered a "Rock" concert :LOL:

Me! Can't believe it was just two weeks ago that we went to go see them. Feels like ages ago:LOL:

The countdown for Sac starts now.

I know. It feels like a far-off distant memory, but it was only 14 days ago. :LOL::p

The great thing about getting in on the Sacramento pre-sale is that it's exactly 5 months until that show (April 28th => September 28th).

Archived