JessicaSarahS, Althea, Deathofme...I really tried to find you, bummer :(

couldn't get down to the floor, oh well. Didn't see any other .MUs

I was in the first row of seats right next to Matt's side of the stage, so I missed meeting a lot of .Mu's :( But I did get to meet a couple people from the forums (cosmos and lexcorpninja). :D

We're always around. You might not see us, but we're there.

And yes, the Supermassive Shuffle was awesome. :p

Aaaaah! :happy: That was beyond a great show!!! :happy::happy::happy: So much energy...I'm still buzzing!! .....and I was glad to be standing where I was because Matt played to the edge of the stage there quite a number of times! Heck yeah!

Really nice to meet so many boardies and to see some folks from past shows I've been to! Great seeing and chatting with you, Chanel and the Helens! :happy: Great to see you again, too, Liron, even if it was so brief! Sounds like you've had a super time on the tour! :D

Kristin! Sorry to have missed you! I sent you a couple of texts...:(

Yeah. Me too! I got my tour shirt, dog tags and beanie in Vegas and my tour sweater yesterday in Oakland. I'm wearing it right now! :happy:

I got the tour shirt, tour book and tour poster.

I'm wearing the shirt right now. I wore it throughout the show last night and slept in it when I got back to my college dorm. It's definitely my new favorite piece of clothing. :p

I haven't read through the tour book yet, and I'm thinking of getting the tour poster framed. :D

Thank you Matteh for blinding me with the light:eek: and next time spread the love :kiss:(drumsticks) around! Too much attention was paid to the rear, and not enough to the folks right friggin next to your wing :mad:

Did anyone get the glasses? to me it looked like they barely made it off the tower...

My friend just told me that her sister and friend caught Dom's drumsticks. :eek: I'm so freakin' jealous right now.

And Matt threw his glasses onto the stage. I wonder why he didn't throw it into the crowd.

Kristin! Sorry to have missed you! I sent you a couple of texts...:(

Really? No texts received...I went to try and call/text you but you were not saved in phonebook - damn phone/computer didn't sync right. Next Time!

Yes! It was so much better than Vegas!!!

I thought Matt paid a lot of attention to the floor this time around than the rear and the seats in general compared to Vegas anyway. The seats got a lot more love in Vegas. I was in seats in Vegas and on the floor in Oakland and felt spoiled :D, which is great.

Yes, you were spoiled :D I am actually glad I was not on the floor for this one :LOL:

I was in the first row of seats right next to Matt's side of the stage, so I missed meeting a lot of .Mu's :( But I did get to meet a couple people from the forums (cosmos and lexcorpninja). :D

We're always around. You might not see us, but we're there.

And yes, the Supermassive Shuffle was awesome. :p

My bad! I meant to walk down there but got distracted talking to the folks in the seats around me. What was your seat #? I was in 9-14 at Matt's end of the row. SMShuffle :LOL::p;):dance:

My bad! I meant to walk down there but got distracted talking to the folks in the seats around me. What was your seat #? I was in 9-14 at Matt's end of the row. SMShuffle :LOL::p;):dance:

I was in seat #2 of section 116.

My roommate took the aisle seat (#1), and I took the seat closer to Matt. :D

I think we Musers need to learn the SMShuffle and start doing that at concerts. :p:dance:

Really? No texts received...I went to try and call/text you but you were not saved in phonebook - damn phone/computer didn't sync right. Next Time!

Aw! :( Maybe I had your number wrong in my phone...:erm: Oh well, someone out there got those texts! :LOL:

Next time, for sure! :) Once things settle down for me I may make another trip to San Diego, so maybe we can all do a meet up down there.

Yes, you were spoiled :D I am actually glad I was not on the floor for this one :LOL:

It was really good on the floor off to the side. Lively but not violent.. ;) I saw tons of people walk by, though, who'd been pulled out of the center of the pit, probably crowd surfers.....I think I saw the same guy go by a couple maybe few times...:wtf: I guess it was pretty wild over there...

I was in seat #2 of section 116.

My roommate took the aisle seat (#1), and I took the seat closer to Matt. :D

I think we Musers need to learn the SMShuffle and start doing that at concerts. :p:dance:

We were prob the same distance from wing, but I bet you had a little bit better view of the stage:) I hope someone got SMShuffle on video, must study in detail...if you get my drift;)

Aw! :( Maybe I had your number wrong in my phone...:erm: Oh well, someone out there got those texts! :LOL:

Next time, for sure! :) Once things settle down for me I may make another trip to San Diego, so maybe we can all do a meet up down there.

It was really good on the floor off to the side. Lively but not violent.. ;) I saw tons of people walk by, though, who'd been pulled out of the center of the pit, probably crowd surfers.....I think I saw the same guy go by a couple maybe few times...:wtf: I guess it was pretty wild over there...

Fail on two counts. Oh Well! SD for sure, I am much better at coordinating that, just ask Cris!

We were prob the same distance from wing, but I bet you had a little bit better view of the stage:) I hope someone got SMShuffle on video, must study in detail...if you get my drift;)

Right now I'm wishing I would have recorded the SMShuffle. :(

But, I did record Matt playing part of the solo on the Kaoss pad. :D

It's been lolzed.

Check out the lolz thread. :D

I just saw it! Good stuff. I got a new camera for Christmas and I was finally able to test out its zoom qualities/HD video qualities last night.. I have to say I was pretty impressed for the picture quality :D

I just saw it! Good stuff. I got a new camera for Christmas and I was finally able to test out its zoom qualities/HD video qualities last night.. I have to say I was pretty impressed for the picture quality :D

When I saw that picture you took, I thought "What was Matt thinking just then?" and then it hit me to make it about him feeling embarrassed by calling out to the wrong city, which I could tell he was when he corrected himself. I wonder if Dom & Chris gave him crap about it. :D:p

I think maybe it's because my camera looks like a camera. And most dSLR's don't take video...let alone in HD. They didn't bug me once. :)

But I will say I was definitely having camera envy for the pro-photog sitting in front of us and moving around. I wanted his lenses. I wanted his press pass.

Was the guy in front of you bald? I wonder if that was my friend. He had a press pass but had to take pix from the sound board...don't think he got too many good ones...he had seats after he was done shooting, so I wonder if that is who you are referring to.

Heyy it's Will! (Gummy bear guy with sunglasses.) It was so great hanging out with you guys. I felt so at home. MUSE + amazing people = amazing show.

I got some video of you guys and your gummy bear tossing. I'll have to post it for you.

Thanks for amusing us while waiting in line! haha Way to get creative with your free time. :D

Heyy it's Will! (Gummy bear guy with sunglasses.) It was so great hanging out with you guys. I felt so at home. MUSE + amazing people = amazing show.

Hey Will :) Its Ortal the girl from Israel with the white sunglasses and the cool jacket :cool:

Best. Concert. Ever.

I had a blast. Thanks to Jessica and her crew for letting me tag along...and do my best not to crush Jessica lol. Thanks to the two nice girls that hung out with me in line for a bit on the walkway...forgive me for forgetting names. Props to the one girl who had a seat ticket but decided to roll with us to the barrier. And the two guys with the gummy bears in line...good times. Thanks to the couple from Israel that were really cool to hang with especially since they knew it was my first Muse show...and since theyre the ones that got MK played. You all rock and helped to make the experience for me as fun as possible.

it was nice hanging out with you two in the walkway also! haha cool we're in one of yur pics =)

enjoyed myself way more than i did at nssn. glad to see the crowd loosened up and wasnt too pushy, tho I loooove jumping crazily to Muse, especially Plug in Baby! made the concert more fun being in the front with a bunch of board members! glad we got to take a group pic, see u all at future concerts!

btw, does anyone know if Muse or sspu ended up coming out after the show? left a little before 1am

Here's my lame contribution:

Most shots are blurry and not the greatest, but I tried. I think I got at least two semi-decent pics but it's all mainly for my personal little memory collection.

I'm also uploading a video or two to YouTube. The audio will suck but I'm trying to find the fun ones. For example, the one with an eyeball bursting is being uploaded right now. :D I loved those things.

Also I'm curious...is anyone bummed about not getting to the merch table for that other special souvenir? I got my main three things (shirt, program, poster) I wanted but I'm mad I didn't go back for more so I may just order it. I am obsessed! :musesign:

Lara, it was awesome seeing you. Wish we had more time :(

I dint get a pic, but I have a vid of the begining of MK Ultra. it shows Matt pointing at someone in the crowd.

P.s. I overheard someone in line saying that if they played MK, then it was dedicated to him cuz apparently he met the band? idk..

EDIT: Hold on... it was you wasnt it? He pointed at you cuz you were the one who met them... now i remember you , I was right in front of you and your gf when we were waiting outside of the arena. wow, congrats man.

Hi :) A few mistakes lol

I'm a lady! :LOL: I was with 2 other Israelis but we weren't together in line. Matt promised us in Vegas to play MKU in Oakland... I asked him to play it for Oron (the guy you're talking about) and he said he will. At the actual gig though Oron and Ortal (the two other Israelis Ortal was the one with him in line... who are not a couple bytheway LOL just good friends!) were further down the front row. And it was me Matt pointed at. Well, I'm the one who asked for it ;)

Also I'm curious...is anyone bummed about not getting to the merch table for that other special souvenir? I got my main three things (shirt, program, poster) I wanted but I'm mad I didn't go back for more so I may just order it. I am obsessed! :musesign:

I'm out of the loop. What are you talking about when you say "special souvenir"?

Archived