I'm saving it on Word, or maybe as a note on my Ipod. :chuckle:

Beyonce is from Houston. They should've done a Beyonce cover at the Houston show. :LOL:

I could totally imagine that - Dom standing up there singing 'IF YA LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT' while Matt and Chris act as sexy backup dancers :awesome:

Jerry_DurhamPT

#muse killed the large venue!!! Give them Wembley!!!!!!!!

Been there, done that, going again

:eek: You're going to Wembley...again?! Sheesh, you're lucky. :stunned: I was supposed to go on the 11th this year, but me being only 19 and going by myself, wouldn't have been such a great idea. :$

Exogenesis. By the way.

:eek: You're going to Wembley...again?! Sheesh, you're lucky. :stunned: I was supposed to go on the 11th this year, but me being only 19 and going by myself, wouldn't have been such a great idea. :$

Hey, I was 3 months over 20 last time and went by myself. Met up with awesome boardies and had the weekend of my life. If you have the means, go by any way possible.

oh the images :eek:

:LOL:

:D

I went to London by myself last year when I was 19. It's a pretty safe city. :)

Setlist:

01) Uprising

02) Resistance

03) Unborn

04) Map (+ Maggies Farm?)

05) SMBH

06) Star Spangled Banner + Hysteria + Back in Black Riff

07) MK Ultra

08) Nishe + Eurasia

09) Peeling Food

10) Helsinki Jam

11) Undisclosed Keytards

12) Starlight :boobs: (Enter Sandman Riff? Maybe?)

13) Unnatural Selection

14) Burning Bridges Riff + TIRO ( + some GNR riff?)

15) Plug In Baby

16) Overture

17) Stockholm Syndrome

Evanderson

@musesetlist stockholm in E???

huh what?

was just gonna ask the same thing....

Hey, I was 3 months over 20 last time and went by myself. Met up with awesome boardies and had the weekend of my life. If you have the means, go by any way possible.

oh, i will be 18 by then and i'm soooo going to wembley with other boardie people :awesome: to both gigs :awesome: can't bloody waiiit!

Archived