Oh dear! That is not good!

it seems like there is no safe place for a gal traveling alone to park or stay.

at this point I am considering staying in walnut creek or livermore and taking BART all the way in to the coliseum.

The Castro Valley BART station isn't bad and much closer than Walnut Creek! I believe the parking there is also $1. I'm getting off at Hayward, which is less ghetto than the Oakland stations. It's still not the best but I don't have a choice because that's where I live.

:eek:

Oakland sounds scary... I'm hoping it's at least ok walking from the Arena back to the BART station in between 11-12. I'd imagine there will be a lot of people doing the same...

There were tons of people taking BART back home after NSSN. As long as you follow the big crowd of people back to the station everything should be OK.

I don't have a way to post here if I end up staying in line (no roaming net access), but I put up a very FAIL-ish twitter page tonight (<--- link over there) which I will text to with whatever happens. I'm not a twitterer, so give me some slack. :$ I even took the profile pic tonight while sitting here in the hotel room so y'all might recognize me and my better half over there. :)

Awesome, I'll keep an eye on your twitter. I'm currently at home trying to figure out if I should go or not. If I do go and see something, I can post it on here from my phone. Sometimes my mobile internet is annoyingly slow so you can also check my twitter.

I agree...tribework! I will also be using BART after the show. I hope I'm wrong here, but I only worry that *too many* people will do the same thing...i.e. so many that I can't get on and I get stuck in oakland after midnight...yay!!!. :eek: Hopefully some experienced Coliseum'ers will put my mind at ease here... :confused:

Like I said before, tons of people took BART at NSSN. The waiting platform was crowded as hell, but I don't think anyone was left behind. Remember that there are Richmond, SF, Fremont, and Dublin trains so it's not like everyone is going in the same direction.

Couldn't sleep last night....too excited....decided to come in to work because there is nothing to do at home but be anxious.

I'm going to take as many pictures as I can remember to take...I usually get too wrapped up in the show to take pictures.

I will puke if they play Guiding Light, I paid $71 for songs I want to hear....haha.

I would melt if they played Hyper Music, anything from Showbiz other than the first two songs, and Exogensis. God I would kill for Cave or Overdue....

Still chuffed about them not letting us queue up outside the venue.....wankers!

BaklsdjhfkasjdhflsidfhaksjdfhklJH!KJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL::D:LOL:

Got very little sleep last night...partly because I had too much cake and ice cream in my system and then there was the fact that I get to see MUSE today!!! WOO HOO

Almost didn't make it into work this morning. haha But I am here, anxiously counting down the hours till Savvyjd picks me up!! ha Thanks again girl, for letting me ride with you and your friend!

I have twitter too, and will post what is happening. I believe I have it linked in here, but just in case, my sn is Butrphli there as well.

Regarding concern walking to the BART station; I think everyone will be fine as long as you go with a group...don't go walking off by yourself. We are a big gang of MUSE fans, if anyone tries to mess with our wonderful night we will mess them up! haha (Plus I have military grade pepper spray, if that makes anyone feel better) ;)

I have 3 cameras with me that i will be taking pix and short vids with...hopefully I can get them all in. I love photography and will be testing out a new camera. woo hoo!! :dom::chris::matt::musesign::\mm/:

Hey guys. I never post here but I've been coming in this thread since they announced this date. You all seem reallly nice.

Anyway I'm on my way to the show right now. I just read about the not lining up before 6pm thing. Such bullshit. There will be helllla people there before that.

I'll give an update on the line situation when I get there in about 40 mins.

Im so scared of parking in Oakland btw

A lady in the group is now numbering everyone by writing a number on everyone's hand. I'm number 21 so far. I was overhearing their conversation and they already checked to see if they could line up at oracle. Supposedly the security people are pissed off or something.

Couldn't sleep last night....too excited....decided to come in to work because there is nothing to do at home but be anxious.

I'm going to take as many pictures as I can remember to take...I usually get too wrapped up in the show to take pictures.

I will puke if they play Guiding Light, I paid $71 for songs I want to hear....haha.

I would melt if they played Hyper Music, anything from Showbiz other than the first two songs, and Exogensis. God I would kill for Cave or Overdue....

Still chuffed about them not letting us queue up outside the venue.....wankers!

BaklsdjhfkasjdhflsidfhaksjdfhklJH!KJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL::D:LOL:

I am pretty sure we will get exo. pt. 1, but guiding light / mk ultra / MotP have been randomly swapped...lately at least.

A lady in the group is now numbering everyone by writing a number on everyone's hand. I'm number 21 so far. I was overhearing their conversation and they already checked to see if they could line up at oracle. Supposedly the security people are pissed off or something.

O wow, 21 people already! :eek:

OK....well I know at least 3 more of us will be there by 3...hopefully. Thanks for keeping us updated! Hopefully we are still able to get barrier.

I don't know where the bridge is =[ I feel so stupid and scared for my life right now.

Don't worry about the Coliseum station. There will be lots of people going to the concert and leaving. The bridge is very clear once you get off the station and leads right to the arena. Worry about other stations - like other Oakland stations north of Coliseum station like Fruitvale.

Hope everyone has a good gig, seems a few of the venues on this tour could really do with taking a lesson from the first one when it comes to organising a queue! I think I have a few of you on the 'plane list :D but don't worry about tweeting if it's just too epic :happy:

Archived