QUOTE=scook;6983836]Yep, ten minute increments. Just got 3 seated tickets (I can't believe how much money I'm blowing on this... it had better be amazing). Section 110.

I got my 2 tickets! Woo Hoo! Thanks for the advice for checking back in 10 minutes. I did get in at 1 pm but I went back because I thought I was purchasing the wrong tickets. The link was gone and said sold out. I wanted GA but ended up with seats. I thought GA was the cheaper tickets. Oh well! At least I'm going! Section 111 is not that bad.

Did anyone else experience the same problem as I did?

For those who didn't get tickets- keep trying! I wanted tickets to the Nashville show and it did the same thing where it kept showing sold out, but then I checked later and there were tickets. I went to buy tickets, and they only showed seated tickets so I backed out. They then showed sold out again. I checked 10 minutes later for the hell of it and I scored a GA ticket. Persistance pays off people! Good luck to all of you!

thanks , i will now have to persist from another work area where it's harder to jump on the computer:(

CHicago fans, KEEP TRYING

Just bought mine at 1:20 PM

Trick: Wait every ten minutes, they'll reappear on sale. And don't freak out, you 'll get them if you are patient.

*** 15 seconds before the 10 minute mark comes up, start refreshing. Mine came up RIGHT before 1:20PM.

I only got 1 GA ticket... am supposed to buy 3 for me and 2 other people but first I wanted to get mine - selfish, i know, but nobody else is trying they left it up to me and I'm the only real fans, they just like Muse a little - then i'll try again at 1:30PM to get theirs.

OH MY GOSH I'm SO EXCITED! GA TICKET TO MUSE IN CHICAGO! :D:D:D:D:eek::happy::):):):p:p:p

Did anyone else experience the same problem as I did?

Sort of. I did the same thing yesterday with my Denver tix. Chose the more expensive option assuming it was seated and ended up getting GA. :( (And don't tell me GA is better. I get it, I'm just old and hate touching strangers. :LOL: )

ALL tickets sold out in under 30 seconds, or that's what it told me when I clicked right at 2pm. fuckers. looks like I'm going to the nashville show instead, it's about the same distance for me, and it'll be cheaper in nashville. It's on a fucking weekday though, which makes it an utter pain in my ass to go, but damnit, I'm not missing them again.

Wait, are GA tickets all sold out?

Just tried again at 1:30 and the only tickets they are releasing are the seated.

SHIT. Can't buy those for my 2 friends! if i don't get them they are going to be really mad :eek:

OH NO!! Good Luck to you!!! :D

Please read, this is getting way beyond a joke now:

http://www.petitiononline.com/musetix/petition.html

This petition is meaningless. It is not Muse's fault that tickets are going through Ticketbastard. The venues at which they choose to play select the vendor. Suggesting that they play alternate venues is useless, as Ticketbastard is used at pretty much every major venue. Muse would be unable to tour here if they stood strictly against Ticketbastard - see what happened to Pearl Jam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ticketmaster#Prominent_lawsuits

Also, it's an online petition. And those are nearly always successful, right?

tickets are still being released.... twice now i've been able to secure 2 seated tickets for friends but don't buy them because they want GA.

Keep trying guys. I know its a pain in the ass but as i've been refreshing the page other tickets are still being released for previously "sold out" venues in other cities. Its the stupid 10 minute rule. I reckon that because they said the presale is from this thursday through sunday then they'll release tickets every day.

Archived