hey... stupid question...

but some musers who will be at the houston gig are asking....

how do we get our tweets to show up on the sexy plane twitter list?

tell fuesch your twitternames :) She maintains the list - but i think she usually has to get people by doing searches, so if you guys can come up with a list beforehand I'm sure that'd make her night easier! :D

tell fuesch your twitternames :) She maintains the list - but usually has to get people by doing searches, so if you guys can come up with a list beforehand I'm sure that'd make her night easier! :D

:D

thanks... will do!

*goes back to Houston thread*

hey... stupid question...

but some musers who will be at the houston gig are asking....

how do we get our tweets to show up on the sexy plane twitter list?

When I put you on the list. Your twitter should be public.

When I put you on the list. Your twitter should be public.

Ok

I'm gonna go tell the guys in the Ft. Worth and Houston threads. I'm telling them to post their usernames and make their tweets public... so you can get the names. I'll try and send you the list too just in case.

I'm gonna try my best to tweet during the gig... but I may be too busy screaming/dancing/taking pics/recording vids/having my face melted to remember. I'll make my tweets public just in case

I got mine through sspu's label. It really wasn't that difficult, about 2months of e-mails back and forth. I had pre-show and photo cred though, not aftershow hospitality.

i got mine just by smiling at the captain Kirk :LOL:

oh and by activating station Colossus :LOL:

Haha I remember that... the entire message board was up in arms over that whole fiasco. I think it was the treasure hunt convinced me to join the boards... though I barely posted back then.

The treasure hunt was why I first came here. I thought I'd leave after that (haven't seen such a beefy place for years), but I liked it here and stayed.

Oops, we're off topic. :$

Archived