With the announcement of fall tour dates we have decided to pool our funds and try to hit up as many shows as we can then, even if we have to drive a-ways to get there. Better investment in my opinion: $2100 for flight/hotel only for both of us to London for 1 show via less then that to see more then 1 show!

By the way...another Arkansas Muse fan that was @ the Nashy show?! Too bad we couldn't have met up! I'm from NEArk, about an hour north of Jonesboro. Makes me feel better about my state! Haha. :party:

By the way...another Arkansas Muse fan that was @ the Nashy show?! Too bad we couldn't have met up! I'm from NEArk, about an hour north of Jonesboro. Makes me feel better about my state! Haha. :party:

We could have if I had gotten smart and actually subbed to the boards instead of lurking. I tend to prefer that to posting, guess I'm as shy on the boards as I am in real life. If they come back down our ways maybe we can manage it. I am hoping for anything within a 600 mile radius of me, and I am smack in the middle of AR!

Random, but does anyone that went remember any of the songs played before SSPU and between their set and Muse? All I can remember is a Killers song and a La Roux song...but a lot of it we were dancing to and I liked!

I remember there was a CSS song and maybe a Kings of Leon song?

I remember there was a CSS song and maybe a Kings of Leon song?

Ahh, yes I do think I remember a KOL song. Any idea which CSS song it was? I dunno if it was just my excitement level or what, but I was feeling everything they played, lol. Especially the La Roux song, even though it made for a bit of an awkward dance party with all of us shoved together like that. :LOL:

my review of the show.... dont know why they didnt add my pictures to it but whatever lol....

http://playbackstl.com/concert-reviews/9462-muse-32010

Good review! I got excited all over again reading it with all the knee-slide references and what not! :D You especially hit home with the comment about seeing the Mansons come out between sets and trying to be patient. I was going insane.

The KOL song was Closer, and the Killers song was When You Were Young.

Man... still one of the best nights of my life.

Ah, yep, I do remember it being Closer now. Thanks for info! And agreed...I dunno that it will ever be topped unless I see them again (which I plan on doing :D).

• 4 weeks later...

I met Matt after the Nashville show! Someone shoved a back stage pass in my hand. I went to an after party and managed to get my sister in. I talked to Matt for nearly 2 hours! I didn't know he was single at the time so I didn't make any moves on him...quite upsetting. Haha. When he put his arm around me for a photo he says "Your accent's lovely by the way." I JUST ABOUT DIED! It has been over a month and I am still high from that night.

Can't see your pictures but that's a great experience - he probably wouldn't like my accent - apparently I'm mid Atlantic somewhere :LOL: not West Country nor American.

I met Matt after the Nashville show! Someone shoved a back stage pass in my hand. I went to an after party and managed to get my sister in. I talked to Matt for nearly 2 hours! I didn't know he was single at the time so I didn't make any moves on him...quite upsetting. Haha. When he put his arm around me for a photo he says "Your accent's lovely by the way." I JUST ABOUT DIED! It has been over a month and I am still high from that night.

Were these the pentagon-shaped (or was it hexagon) orange passes? :/.

Were these the pentagon-shaped (or was it hexagon) orange passes? :/.

Yes they were, I'm afraid. If I didn't ask a worker for help, I wouldn't of ever realized what it was. And try this link, if this one doesn't work then I'm out of luck. Haha. I thought he was just being friendly and not trying to flirt or anything. I'm sure he likes any accent that isn't from the UK since it is different from his norm.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155085&id=756693373&l=5d410316a9

Yes they were, I'm afraid. If I didn't ask a worker for help, I wouldn't of ever realized what it was. And try this link, if this one doesn't work then I'm out of luck. Haha. I thought he was just being friendly and not trying to flirt or anything. I'm sure he likes any accent that isn't from the UK since it is different from his norm.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155085&id=756693373&l=5d410316a9

FML. I got one but didn't have a damn idea what it was for. x.x. So pissed at myself still for that. I don't think I day goes by that I'm not like kicking myself for it. -dies-

And the pictures just worked and I want to die right now. SKKHJJFLHDLFHDFJL. God DAMN it.

Looks like it was a tons of fun though!! Did you queue up for part of the day? Cause I think I remember you! Lol.

Oh man. That sucks! Don't worry, though! They are a pretty accessible band compared to others with their popularity. This would be my second time meeting them, although I had to wait outside their bus for 4 hours to get to meet them the first time. Patience is key. I was second in line in the general admission line. I got there at 6:30 am. I'm not sure if you remember David aka the guy with the captain hat. I was around him most of the day and during the concert.

Oh man. That sucks! Don't worry' date=' though! They are a pretty accessible band compared to others with their popularity. This would be my second time meeting them, although I had to wait outside their bus for 4 hours to get to meet them the first time. Patience is key. I was second in line in the general admission line. I got there at 6:30 am. I'm not sure if you remember David aka the guy with the captain hat. I was around him most of the day and during the concert.[/quote']

yeah we got there around 730Am ish or a little after cause we got a little lost on which exit to come in on. Haha. I was wearing the grey muse shirt from the us tour 09 with u2 dates and such. And I was taking pictures like mad crazy the whole time haha. And yeah determination isn't the problem, apparently it's just my luck lol. Freaked up man. Bah.

I noticed a lot of people who had that sticker weren't at the after party. I'm glad I learned from my teachers to "Never be afraid to ask questions". Lol. Ahh. I remember a lot of the people's faces, but I don't remember what everyone was wearing. If I saw a pic, I'm sure I'd remember you. You couldn't of been that far behind me anyways...So, in the fall tour, the closest concert is a little over 4 hours away. I'm debating if it's worth it because I would be going alone and that would be very sketch. Maybe I'll find a hot college boy to come with. :]

I noticed a lot of people who had that sticker weren't at the after party. I'm glad I learned from my teachers to "Never be afraid to ask questions". Lol. Ahh. I remember a lot of the people's faces, but I don't remember what everyone was wearing. If I saw a pic, I'm sure I'd remember you. You couldn't of been that far behind me anyways...So, in the fall tour, the closest concert is a little over 4 hours away. I'm debating if it's worth it because I would be going alone and that would be very sketch. Maybe I'll find a hot college boy to come with. :]

I requested you on facebook. :). And I was just way too excited and high off of the excitement to THINK to ask about it. Plus we were trying to get back to the hotel to try and meet them that way? But that obvs. didn't work. xD. What show is it that is closest to you? NC?

I requested you on facebook. :). And I was just way too excited and high off of the excitement to THINK to ask about it. Plus we were trying to get back to the hotel to try and meet them that way? But that obvs. didn't work. xD. What show is it that is closest to you? NC?

Becca I feel so gutted for you. I'm betting Emily is closest to the Cincinnati gig. The one where I can take my knitting to the pit.:rolleyes:

Becca I feel so gutted for you. I'm betting Emily is closest to the Cincinnati gig. The one where I can take my knitting to the pit.:rolleyes:

I'm trying to stay in the mind set that it was just not meant to happen at that gig, and instead in columbus... lol. Cause we would have had to head out by like 1:30 at the latest in Nashville since we had to drive straight back home (4 hour drive - longer since i had to stop to wake myself up every once in a while....). Ahhhhh. I just have to try and stay positive about it but it's so damn hard. x(. Annnnnnnnnnd now I'm thinking about it again and it's like getting stabbed over and over again so ANYHOOOOOO.

Yes, finding a nice cute college boy to go with could be fun! haha. We're going to the OH shows! :). I'm so psyched. Still quite a bit of planning to do til then, but we're good. ;)

Archived