Okay, so I got home from Nashville this morning and crashed like woah. I still feel like crap from the sleep deprivation of this weekend but OH WELL. It was so entirely worth it. We got there around 7:40/7:45am after not finding our way around to the right exits on the interstate. Yeahhhhh. We had planned on like a 7:00am ish arrival but you know, yeah. xD. ANYHOO. first 15ish for the win :). Had so much fun with all the other crazies like me that got there at like 6-8:30am or whatever it was. Seriously. Little queue-up-for-Muse family. Hah.

Anyway, seriously it was utterly AMAZING. and the best night of my LIFE. best DAY of my life, too. Queueing up early like a mad woman - I'm officially a fan of it. :D.

Glad you made it back home...I was so tired too, just arrived in Houston for my final show on the 18th.

Glad you made it back home...I was so tired too, just arrived in Houston for my final show on the 18th.

glad to hear you got to the next destination safely!!! the drive was killing me. not that far, but after waking up at 4:45am in order to queue early and the concert and all when i got home at like 7am (6am in nashville time)... it was painful. i was worried i was gonna fall asleep driving, but i had to get home. xD. oh well, i'm here, all in one piece! no wrecks! haha.

and houston is your final show?! :(. (although... if i could go to all those shows - that'd be so epic! :D) have you been doing all the photography for just the american leg of the 2010 tour or something?

and can i just say - the one bad thing about taking pictures like i do is having to go through and relabel 550 some odd pictures because for some reason when i transfered them to my computer - a good number of them got out of order for some reason.

was the pit really that dead looking?? i was jumping up and down so much and had my arms in the air non-stop. i was practically jelly by the time KOC was played.

Yes and no. It seemed that most people just were head banging rather than pogo'ing at least on Matt's side. The middle to Chris's side were a little more insane but there were no surges that I noticed (which to me is a good thing) just a lot of people enjoying themselves.

You make me tired just reading that!

I think you should get yourself a poster that says what shows you have been to on this tour! maybe that will get you a good picture or a signature or if your lucky and that way inclined a quick grope! :LOL:

Actually I just got one drink at the very end. The dude next to me got a bunch though lol, though he was a bit bigger than I.

Yeah you're definitely the girl, because I kept elbowing that bag and I kept thinking I was nailing a kidney of yours or something, haha. I felt bad for your photos because for the first half I was snapping iphone shots like crazy, but then my phone died :(.

As far as the orange stickers go, idk... I'd rather not know and go on living in ignorance on that one, haha.

Actually I just got one drink at the very end. The dude next to me got a bunch though lol, though he was a bit bigger than I.

Yeah you're definitely the girl, because I kept elbowing that bag and I kept thinking I was nailing a kidney of yours or something, haha. I felt bad for your photos because for the first half I was snapping iphone shots like crazy, but then my phone died :(.

As far as the orange stickers go, idk... I'd rather not know and go on living in ignorance on that one, haha.

ohhh. you were more behind the tall guy beside me (to my left)? i think i know who you were now. haha.

yeah, sorry about that!! But they wouldn't let me put it behind the barrier so i was like.. well dang! lol. so i had to hold on to it all. i felt sorry for anyone behind me but... there... wasn't much i could do lol. No kidneys were harmed! bahaha. and boo phone dying :(.

lol. feel sorry for my photos?! why? hahah. for whatever reason, don't feel sorry for that? haha. i got some amazing pictures despite anything that might have come in the way, so. :D. i'll pry upload them on flickr and share them here at some point. :).

yeah... i got one and apparently that's what they were for? but... they didn't say that when they gave them out they were all just like 'here, have this!' and... idk what the heck that is. either way i'm just going to try and ignore that because it's kinda depressing... lol. either way, meeting them or not, last night was THE BEST.

You got one?! Wow I'm sorry :(.

I felt bad because I was leaning forward really far to get some cool shots, haha. Like...

musegreen.jpg

and

silversun.jpg

Also do you remember those two girls that got carried over the barrier? I was with them, and I still have no idea why they got carried out. I met them in line and they were pretty cool, but I feel bad because they tried to tell me something before getting hauled off and I have no idea what was going on... haha

You got one?! Wow I'm sorry :(.

I felt bad because I was leaning forward really far to get some cool shots, haha. Like...

musegreen.jpg

and

silversun.jpg

Also do you remember those two girls that got carried over the barrier? I was with them, and I still have no idea why they got carried out. I met them in line and they were pretty cool, but I feel bad because they tried to tell me something before getting hauled off and I have no idea what was going on... haha

ohhhh, no, i actually didn't feel any pushing hahah. so it's okay :). bahah.

i totally don't blame you. :). i'd do the same for some pictures! :D. i'm sorry the iphone died though, i would die. :(.

and no, i actually didn't even notice that... where were they? lol.

and actually now that i think about it? my friend and i had the same bag? mine was like... uber stuffed with my hoodie and t shirts and stuff but my friend's had like next to nothing in it... and i had a big bulkier camera and she had a smaller normal digital camera looking one. xD.

yeah... i got one and apparently that's what they were for? but... they didn't say that when they gave them out they were all just like 'here, have this!' and... idk what the heck that is. either way i'm just going to try and ignore that because it's kinda depressing... lol. either way, meeting them or not, last night was THE BEST.

Who gave them out? Did the sticker say "aftershow" or "meet and greet" etc on them?

Muse crew sometimes hand passes out to fans. If I was there I would have gladly taken it from you and ran. No really..I should have been there. ugh.

Who gave them out? Did the sticker say "aftershow" or "meet and greet" etc on them?

Muse crew sometimes hand passes out to fans. If I was there I would have gladly taken it from you and ran. No really..I should have been there. ugh.

no it said 'hospitality' but it also had the concert date, some initial, and some other letters on top. but they looked like the passes that the crew had ( the orange things ). and yes it was the muse crew that gave one to me.

i would have used it properly if someone would have freaking told me what the heck it was!!! otherwise, how the heck was i supposed to know lol. xD. assumptions are no good. and that includes assuming everyone would know what it is. of course, a lot of the people would but... i'm new at this dang it!!! D; -dies-

Just returned home from our 450 mile trek to Nashville. My son and I had a great time. My 15 year old daughter on the other hand said the concert was O.K., she is not a Muse fan.

Wish we could have met the guys, but alas...

Thanks for a great show. Oh, especially Stockholm Syndrome.

I'm still LMAO of the guy I saw bringing beer back into the concert halfway through KoC... dude? really?

Props for the Devil Horns... that worked out well, did not expect him to lean down and request the horns for a few songs. Nice. I too, was impressed with Silversun Pickups and the energy they brought. They seemed to connect well with us and I think they left the stage with quite a few new fans in the audience (me included). I'm not a mosh guy and I just like to be able to see everything and enjoy the sound and the performance... and that's what I got last night. Everybody was singing all night and I did not notice a bunch of garbage going on, just a lot of people getting their money's worth and enjoying themselves. That, to me, is what I came for... to hear a great set from the best live act in history and to leave with memories that I will cherish forever. No doubt I succeeded in my goals... hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I really liked the vibe.

Props for the Devil Horns... that worked out well, did not expect him to lean down and request the horns for a few songs. Nice. I too, was impressed with Silversun Pickups and the energy they brought. They seemed to connect well with us and I think they left the stage with quite a few new fans in the audience (me included). I'm not a mosh guy and I just like to be able to see everything and enjoy the sound and the performance... and that's what I got last night. Everybody was singing all night and I did not notice a bunch of garbage going on, just a lot of people getting their money's worth and enjoying themselves. That, to me, is what I came for... to hear a great set from the best live act in history and to leave with memories that I will cherish forever. No doubt I succeeded in my goals... hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I really liked the vibe.

Same with me. The crowd was pretty tame, I was in the middle of the crowded part of the pit. I jumped up and down alot, but never intentionally bumping/hitting others. Especially during SS and Plug in Baby.

It was my first Muse concert and it was everything people made it out to be and more. I was a little worried that I would be disappointed because everyone says they are the best live band, but that is the honest-to-God truth. They sound better live than on their albums, without a doubt.

I had a great time! Definitely plan to go to more shows in the future.

Good show. I was in the middle section of the pit and it was dead around me. Two older people next to me not moving, some short guy and his girlfriend on the other side not moving and two drunk guys behind me trying to hit on some spanish chicks the whole show (not even facing the stage 75% of the time). A good show overall and well worth the drive.

Greatest show of my life! Got to see my favorite band on the same day I was accepted into Georgia Tech :D

I just wanted to apologize to those behind me and my friend, as we are much taller than those around us. Also, I'd like to apologize to the girl next to me. I didn't mean to hit you during Unnatural Selection, I was just trying to save my glasses from flying into the crowd :$...

Oh, and Mr. Sailorhat, nice to meet you. I dunno if you have an account on here or not

Greatest show of my life! Got to see my favorite band on the same day I was accepted into Georgia Tech :D

I just wanted to apologize to those behind me and my friend, as we are much taller than those around us. Also, I'd like to apologize to the girl next to me. I didn't mean to hit you during Unnatural Selection, I was just trying to save my glasses from flying into the crowd :$...

Oh, and Mr. Sailorhat, nice to meet you. I dunno if you have an account on here or not

Haha I was standing to the left of the sailor hat guy. Haha I loved it when he threw his hat on stage. And I also was standing in front of the two girls who went over the gate. I talked to a security guard, and he said they were fine, but just over heated.

Ah, that was the best day/night of my life

still jealous of the girls from alabama who met matt and chris inside Gruhn's though. :eek: so close yet so far.

That was me! :D I was the blonde in blue.

Really pleased for the 2 young girls who got to meet Matt & Chris in a guitar store...I wonder if they got to meet Dom, they were trying post show as one of them had a hand drawn picture of Dom. Sorry I don't know their names but they were 2 really nice girls, pleased for them.

no, sadly we didn't meet Dom. They did take my art tube backstage though (with my address on it) so hopefully I'll get it back with a signed picture!

Good show. I was in the middle section of the pit and it was dead around me. Two older people next to me not moving' date=' some short guy and his girlfriend on the other side not moving and two drunk guys behind me trying to hit on some spanish chicks the whole show (not even facing the stage 75% of the time). A good show overall and well worth the drive.[/quote']

AHH! I was the girlfriend of that short guy! haha. I only know this because of those drunk guys trying to hit on the spanish chicks. I thought I was going to be annoyed by them, but they were actually pretty ok. The guy let me stand next to him since I'm short :( and he was fairly polite when his giant backback was attacking me during SSPU.

Did you hear the one girl's bacon rant? It was hilarious.

Although in hindsight that may not have been me and my short boyfriend, lol. I jumped around a bit. Not as much as I would have liked to though as I had a really tall guy taking video on his phone next to me and I didn't want to bump into him too much and mess up his shot. I had an "I <3 SF" shirt on if that rings any bells.

--

Anyway, this was the second time I've seen them...I saw them at Jillian's in Lousiville 5 years ago april and thought they were "the best" then...oh my god did this show blow that out of the water. Even my boyfriend, who pretty well despised Muse up until last night, had a good time...his comments? "I didn't know they rocked so hard!" Some guy from Georgia in line told him he'd be a fan after last night, and he was right.

I'll have to catch them again soon. Hopefully five years won't pass without me seeing them again...and I'm totally going to line up early next time. I had a blast, but I'm so damn short and wish I could have seen more!

This was my first (and long awaited) Muse show and ohhh my GOD it exceeded my expectations. I was down on the right side of the pit, pretty good area but it wasn't jumping as much as I'd have liked. I knew it was going to be sick, but I swear I lost my mind for a bit. SS and Plug In Baby were my favorites but I honestly didn't have a moment when I wasn't like "holy BALLS I am seeing Muse right now," lol.

Those who met them (excluding those who got the meet and greet things from the crew), how did you do it? I was going to look for the tour bus but my friends were too tired :( Lame.

AHH! I was the girlfriend of that short guy! haha. I only know this because of those drunk guys trying to hit on the spanish chicks. I thought I was going to be annoyed by them, but they were actually pretty ok. The guy let me stand next to him since I'm short :( and he was fairly polite when his giant backback was attacking me during SSPU.

Did you hear the one girl's bacon rant? It was hilarious.

Although in hindsight that may not have been me and my short boyfriend, lol. I jumped around a bit. Not as much as I would have liked to though as I had a really tall guy taking video on his phone next to me and I didn't want to bump into him too much and mess up his shot. I had an "I <3 SF" shirt on if that rings any bells.

--

Anyway, this was the second time I've seen them...I saw them at Jillian's in Lousiville 5 years ago april and thought they were "the best" then...oh my god did this show blow that out of the water. Even my boyfriend, who pretty well despised Muse up until last night, had a good time...his comments? "I didn't know they rocked so hard!" Some guy from Georgia in line told him he'd be a fan after last night, and he was right.

I'll have to catch them again soon. Hopefully five years won't pass without me seeing them again...and I'm totally going to line up early next time. I had a blast, but I'm so damn short and wish I could have seen more!

Hmm, not sure if that was you or not. Does your bf have a goatee? Yes I heard the bacon rant. :yesey:

Reading all these stories of people MEETING THEM in Nashville is PURE TORTURE, I can't even tell you.

I found the whole show to be so bittersweet because I know it will be years before I ever see them again. :(

I do want to say that it was great bonding with the first 30-40 people in line in our effort to prevent those 3 assholes from line-cutting. Apparently they tried to break back into the building after the show.

But yeah, I'm so insanely jealous of the folks that met them at the pre-show meet-and-greet, the folks that met them walking around on Broadway, and the folks that got to meet them post-show. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE GET THIS KIND OF LUCK? Are there Muse-meeting skills that I just need to acquire and hone?

2rzvsxj.jpg

someone posted this pic of matt after the show on twitter. what is that dear boy wearing?? :LOL:

Well, I know a guy who were really interested in finding a pair of trousers like the ones Matt is wearing, he may ask him where he can find them :LOL:

Archived