Tour Merchandise question

Wewtness

at Detroit they had I think 4 men's size shirts with dates:

grey "walk" shirt

resistance cover art on dk blue

muse logo w/ album overlay on blk

... and the aforementioned baseball design

so I'm wondering if only some shirts are making it to some of the shows in time :confused:

grey "walk" shirt

so I'm wondering if only some shirts are making it to some of the shows in time :confused:

Im starting to think that some stalls dont have as much. I didnt see two of those shirts at Detroit.

does anyone know if they are selling shirts/hoodies with the 2010 North American tour dates on them (at the merch stands)?

No hoodies with dates but two shirts. The baseball shirt is awesome. I got one.

The black hoodie with just the silver/white print has the dates on the back bottom right of the garment. - I'm pretty certain because my eldest son got it. Its on him at the moment but when it gets home I will check it again to verify for you.

grey "walk" shirt

Im starting to think that some stalls dont have as much. I didnt see two of those shirts at Detroit.

I do wonder if you're correct about different merch stands / stalls at the same venue yet still having different items ... we walked all the way around the Palace before stopping at a merch stand on the "Canadian Club" / east side (I think it was where I saw these additional concert-dates shirts) :confused:

-------

so hey everybody, if you don't see something you "know" should be avail, maybe get what they have from the stand you're already at, but check out the others in the venue before giving up, since we are finding different results :wtf: good luck finding your merch :D hoodie next for me!

The black hoodie with just the silver/white print has the dates on the back bottom right of the garment. - I'm pretty certain because my eldest son got it. Its on him at the moment but when it gets home I will check it again to verify for you.

I can verify that the black hoodie with the silver geodesic dome with no coloring on it does in fact have the NA tour dates on the back as above.

I do wonder if you're correct about different merch stands / stalls at the same venue yet still having different items ... we walked all the way around the Palace before stopping at a merch stand on the "Canadian Club" / east side (I think it was where I saw these additional concert-dates shirts) :confused:

-------

so hey everybody, if you don't see something you "know" should be avail, maybe get what they have from the stand you're already at, but check out the others in the venue before giving up, since we are finding different results :wtf: good luck finding your merch :D hoodie next for me!

In Nashville only the largest stand had the hoodies with the teal lining.

I think they try to divide it up as equally as possible - our Nashville venue only had three stands so it made sense that anything in low quantity would be at the largest main merchandise stand rather than the two satellite stands.

I can verify that the black hoodie with the silver geodesic dome with no coloring on it does in fact have the NA tour dates on the back as above.

awesome.. and i hope this isn't asking for too much, but would you be able to post a picture of the front and back of the hoodie? would really appreciate it. :)

I've got a question about the program for this tour.

I see it in the store, but I was wondering how large it was? Kind of an odd question I know, but I'm trying to frame either The Resistance Vinyl OR The Resistance Tour Program with my tickets, make a cool little something to remember this tour by.

So is the program relatively similar to the size of the vinyl?

I've got a question about the program for this tour.

I see it in the store, but I was wondering how large it was? Kind of an odd question I know, but I'm trying to frame either The Resistance Vinyl OR The Resistance Tour Program with my tickets, make a cool little something to remember this tour by.

So is the program relatively similar to the size of the vinyl?

the tour programme is about the same size as the vinyl...so its huge!

the tour programme is about the same size as the vinyl...so its huge!

Thanks!

Hmmm, now the question is whether to frame the vinyl or the tour program....decisions, decisions. I'm leaning more toward the tour program b/c it says "The Resistance Tour 2010" on it.

Is this the tour shirt they are selling at these US shows?

http://muse.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=9321_34264&pc=BGCTMS40#

I think so, that's what it looks like in the pictures.

I was excited about having the tour merch online but it's so expensive!! $45 for that baseball tee!!! And they don't have the hoodie I want.

I'm going to buy that shirt anyway, it's awesome.

Hi hi hi,

I went to the Montreal show and I didn't have enough money for the splendid limited edition hoodie.

I was wondering if any of you could get one for me!

I has lot of feedback on ebay and I have paypal :3

I'd leave a generous tips for you as well : )

Thanks <3

I think so, that's what it looks like in the pictures.

I was excited about having the tour merch online but it's so expensive!! 45$ for that baseball tee!!! And they don't have the hoodie I want.

I'm going to buy that shirt anyway, it's awesome.

That's how much it was at the show... I love it though :D

Thanks!

Hmmm, now the question is whether to frame the vinyl or the tour program....decisions, decisions. I'm leaning more toward the tour program b/c it says "The Resistance Tour 2010" on it.

The program is really nice and there are some empty spaces in some pages where you would put your own pix = very nice souvenir !

But what is the vinyl you're talking about ? Is it something special or is the same you have in the Ltd Boxset ?

The program is really nice and there are some empty spaces in some pages where you would put your own pix = very nice souvenir !

But what is the vinyl you're talking about ? Is it something special or is the same you have in the Ltd Boxset ?

Just The Resistance vinyl. I wanted to make a little cool framed thingy with my tickets for this tour. I think I'm leaning more towards the program.

Archived