Tour Merchandise question

Wewtness

Quick question for anyone who's been checking out the merch on sale at recent gigs.

Are either the United States of Eurasia t-shirt or flag on sale at them? The ones that are in the shop right now.

I'm a Canadian so if I could get the opportunity to buy them at a gig instead of paying for shipping and handling that'd be pretty cool.

• 2 months later...
Quick question for anyone who's been checking out the merch on sale at recent gigs.

Are either the United States of Eurasia t-shirt or flag on sale at them? The ones that are in the shop right now.

I'm a Canadian so if I could get the opportunity to buy them at a gig instead of paying for shipping and handling that'd be pretty cool.

ummm i think they had the flag on sale at the O2 arena shows in london last year...but they didnt have them on sale at the big day out...i think it was cos it was limited merch anyway...but they did have the grey backpack (which i'm now a proud owner of :D)

I take pics of everything! It's a compulsion :$

Yeah, blancmange! :LOL:

hahahah i wish i had that much iniative :) how much were the backpacks anyway? were they 35 quid? just curious...i got mine at sydney BDO and it was cheaper than it woulda been online...

and yeah the pink shirts not too nice...i'm thinking i should buy that white uprising shirt...i quite like it :)

Yeah the bag is about £30, I went over to look at the price and thought "Fuck that" :LOL:

i brought the backpack :$ but that's cos i'm a merch whore...though i brought it in sydney...and it was $60...which is about £30, £5 cheaper than online...not including the postage that woulda been added on...

i'm glad i brought the tour programme :) kept me entertained during the interval between the big pink and muse :)

it's like they just pulled everything from the online merch store to the show hehehe :)

i brought the backpack :$ but that's cos i'm a merch whore...though i brought it in sydney...and it was $60...which is about £30, £5 cheaper than online...not including the postage that woulda been added on...

i'm glad i brought the tour programme :) kept me entertained during the interval between the big pink and muse :)

it's like they just pulled everything from the online merch store to the show hehehe :)

Yeah they make the merch available online after a while. I didn't really check the merch stalls when I was there, just briefly once at London. Though the Muse cups they sold at Birmingham were awesome :cool: Not official merch though some guy designed them

Yeah they make the merch available online after a while. I didn't really check the merch stalls when I was there, just briefly once at London. Though the Muse cups they sold at Birmingham were awesome :cool: Not official merch though some guy designed them

i made sure i checked the merch stands...i cant resist a nice tour souvenir...plus it was the one band i really wanted to see when i was living in london so it was no holds bar in the merch stakes :)

first night i brought the the black tour shirt and a programme...second night i brought the hoodie and enamel badges :)

i did notice that there are a lot of people that bootleg merch at shows in london...you dont get it here as much in sydney...i've only seen it a couple of times at most...

:LOL: Agreed. Looks like I'll be going with the standard black shirt. :$

the grey one is quite good too...the one with a broken up version of the resistance artwork on the back...the UK one looks alot better than the australasia tour one (the one i have) cos its got more dates on it...

i quite like the dark blue one as well...here i come .mu shop :)

Oh Pip - how sad are we?:LOL:

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=1770&pictureid=18874

Your pics are such excellent quality compared to my grainy ones - what camera are you using nowadays?

I know! Had to be done though! :awesome::LOL:

http://www.crazycameras.co.uk/panasonic-lumix-dmc-tz7-zs3-10mp-digital-camera-with-12x-wide-angle-mega-optical-image-stabilized-product_63367.html ;)

Ahaha! Just have to say that the queue for the merch in Norway was insane. There is no system whatsoever, it was war.

I have this: http://muse.mu/shop/product/205/mens-pyramid-oct-dec-09-tour-dates-hoody/menu/12/mens/ (I swear, I basically live in that hoodie)

and the logo/Resistance shirt with dates on the back. Is lovely.

And I bought the Eurasia-flag and shirt online later, due to the fact that I didn't bring nearly enough money, but they were available back then, so... Why am I going totally OT here? Do I really have a mission here? :LOL:

i'm seriously considering getting that camera...was reading the specs and it looks pretty damn sweet! but that is 3rd on the big purchase list...numbero uno (ha see what i did there hehe) is a laptop and then number 2 is an iphone...then probably a camera :)

Ahaha! Just have to say that the queue for the merch in Norway was insane. There is no system whatsoever, it was war.

I have this: http://muse.mu/shop/product/205/mens-pyramid-oct-dec-09-tour-dates-hoody/menu/12/mens/ (I swear, I basically live in that hoodie)

and the logo/Resistance shirt with dates on the back. Is lovely.

And I bought the Eurasia-flag and shirt online later, due to the fact that I didn't bring nearly enough money, but they were available back then, so... Why am I going totally OT here? Do I really have a mission here? :LOL:

oh dont worry i always go merch crazy...i cant resist :) i hate not having enough money and i dont like using my card...i had to wait for ages to pay for my blur merch with my card cos i stupidly didnt bring enough...

I took pics of the merchandise at Teignmouth. It was mostly related to the Seaside Rendevous so was pretty special. I still have my Teignmouth Rock. I bet it's gone soft by now though!:)

4357159258_4d4ae6336c.jpg

4357157070_5677c9807b.jpg

the teignmouth rock...thats thelittle things under the poster right? like brighton rock? i didnt get any of that when i went there to visit...

i really like the poster...the shirts not so much...but the totes are nice too :)

Archived