Tour Merchandise question

Wewtness

I don't think this has been posted yet but I'm just wondering what the design on the front of the baseball tee is? I've only seen a pic of the back somewhere :) Also, were there many other shirts with dates on the back?

For anyone considering getting the tour book (it literally is like a book) for this go around, it's worth the $25 and the interview is hilarious. :LOL:

its an amazing book...so seriously worth getting...if you want to see bits of the inside...i posted them a couple pages back, but here they are again:

P1310084.jpg

P1310085.jpg

P1310086.jpg

^postcards in the middle

P1310087.jpg

^stickers in the middle with the postcards

P1310088.jpg

P1310089.jpg

enjoy :)

yeah, the hoodies are expensiveeeeeeeeee.

but i've been saving for months for this so i'll have like... a lot to blow at this concert for merch. i probably need to put some of that many towards food instead but.... yeah... no... merch is more important.

expensive...but worth it...i LOVE my hoodie...it was so warm when i was living in london (as the weather turned nasty just before i left)...

expensive...but worth it...i LOVE my hoodie...it was so warm when i was living in london (as the weather turned nasty just before i left)...

oh yeah lol I never said it wouldn't be worth it! Hahah. I'm addicted to hoodies so it would be worth it after Like a day alone lol. That and the fact that it is a muse tour hoodie soo that alone would make it worth it. XD.

I'm definitely getting a tour book as well.

I plan on buying the hoodie, tour book, a tshirt or two, as many posters as they have and possibly some other random little stuff. Pry a new bag too.

Speaking of the posters, which ones have try had at the recent us dates?

oh yeah lol I never said it wouldn't be worth it! Hahah. I'm addicted to hoodies so it would be worth it after Like a day alone lol. That and the fact that it is a muse tour hoodie soo that alone would make it worth it. XD.

I'm definitely getting a tour book as well.

I plan on buying the hoodie, tour book, a tshirt or two, as many posters as they have and possibly some other random little stuff. Pry a new bag too.

Speaking of the posters, which ones have try had at the recent us dates?

hahaha :) yeah of course its worth it :)

anyone get a hoodie with the MUSE logo (rainbow) backwards? I got one at MSG and not sure if I'm alone

i'm intrigued...post pics if you can :)

Anyone buy a Muse 2010 Tour t shirt? I'd like to see what the front/back looks like.

which tour shirt? there's a stack of them up on the .mu store...

I already posted this but I'm posting again cos I'm desperate.

If someonell get an extra shirt or some kind of merch when they go to a concert, I will pay for shipping and more than you paid for. If you don't believe I'll pay you, I'll pay first. Pm me or email me at theresistancemuse@rocketmail.com

plz? :supersad:

I don't have any extra money. :(. Lol.

I originally posted this on the Toronto ACC thread, but I figured it would be more appropriate if I posted it here instead:

Continuing from my post about the merch, have any of you guys bought anything from the Muse Shop before? I'm contemplating buying the "Girls Exogenesis T-shirt", but I would like to know if anyone else has bought it and can comment on how it looks in person.

http://muse.mu/shop/product/176/girls-exogenesis-t-shirt/menu/13/womens/

Also, I would like to know how much it will cost in total to have it delievered. As shown on the site, the total cost of the transaction is £27.70 (roughly $38.90 CDN), but I'm assuming that there will be additional fees once it passes through our border?

Any help would be highly appreciated! :)

flogged ... I know how a muse fan can feel 'desperate' for something muse, haha, like in a savage presale like the one we had for the Chicago-UC show ...

I'm picking up a tour program for a Muser friend who needs one, and if you need a shirt, let me send you a PM ... :LOL:

does anyone have pictures of the merch they were selling at the canadian concerts? or can remember what there was? because im giving my money to a friend cos she has seats and i dont want to have to leave the pit or wait till after lol

If you're a girl, you won't have much to choose from. At the Toronto gig, they only had 2 tees (one with the Resistance cover art, another one with an Uprising design--I think), a tank (Undisclosed Desires design) and a hoodie (a black hoodie with some sort of swirly white design). From what I recall, the tees were $35, the tank was $45, and the hoodie was $80. They also had a Resistance bag for about $40, and some other small items like keychains and Resistance cover art posters. As for the guys' selection, there were quite a lot of tees, including the MK Ultra one, some with The Resistance cover art, a hoodie with the Muse logo, and some other ones as well.

If you're a girl' date=' you won't have much to choose from. At the Toronto gig, they only had 2 tees (one with the Resistance cover art, another one with an Uprising design--I think), a tank (Undisclosed Desires design) and a hoodie (a black hoodie with some sort of swirly white design). From what I recall, the tees were $35, the tank was $45, and the hoodie was $80. They also had a Resistance bag for about $40, and some other small items like keychains and Resistance cover art posters. As for the guys' selection, there were quite a lot of tees, including the MK Ultra one, some with The Resistance cover art, a hoodie with the Muse logo, and some other ones as well.[/quote']

Who said a girl can't wear a guys tshirt? Haha. Alot of my concert tees are not for girls specifically lol. :p

Archived