Tour Merchandise question

Wewtness

the teignmouth rock...thats the little things under the poster right? like brighton rock? i didnt get any of that when i went there to visit...

i really like the poster...the shirts not so much...but the totes are nice too :)

Yep, the Teignmouth Rock was just like Brighton Rock. It's got Teignmouth and Muse written all through it. Here's some pics of it...

4360260304_7e05166859_m.jpg

4359521647_507d75724c.jpg

I love my Tinmuff tee!

Your black t shirt is fab! I got the brown one. Here's my haul from Tinmuff...cream bag, t shirt, rock and a couple of fridge magnets (from a local shop) :)

4360289880_674c51904a.jpg

I love my Tinmuff tee!

3910234943_963ccb5110.jpg

I've got the red one too but I prefer my black one :happy:

i got both too but i prefer the red one cos it's not so tight :$ wish they did more girlie shirts in xl like the USoE Humint Resource one.

why is the us and uk merch different? there was a really nice 'eclipse' t-shirt on the US shop a while back which i'd have liked. i didn't order one as last time i bought a shirt from the us store i got charged about £7 customs!

i got both too but i prefer the red one cos it's not so tight :$ wish they did more girlie shirts in xl like the USoE Humint Resource one.

I've put on so much weight over and since Christmas that that tee is now too tight on me!:(:(

'On that'! That 'that' is me!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

massive :facepalm: i mean than not than...spelling fail!

Yep, the Teignmouth Rock was just like Brighton Rock. It's got Teignmouth and Muse written all through it. Here's some pics of it...

4360260304_7e05166859_m.jpg

4359521647_507d75724c.jpg

Your black t shirt is fab! I got the brown one. Here's my haul from Tinmuff...cream bag, t shirt, rock and a couple of fridge magnets (from a local shop) :)

4360289880_674c51904a.jpg

ahhhh got ya! i think i remember seeing someone selling one of those on ebay...no idea how much it ended up going for :) hehehe you can suck on muse :)

Yess ! buy it, it can be usefull when you have nothing dry to wear in the morning after a gig :D;)

DSCN1585.jpg[/img]

Okay, does anyone know what merch they sell in America? I mean, do tthey sell the same stuff as the rest of the world, or do they only sell the limited selection found in the American store?

hehehe tea and coffee making facilities...check...flag worn as a sarong...check :)

Fab camera:D

I took pics of the merchandise at Teignmouth. It was mostly related to the Seaside Rendevous so was pretty special. I still have my Teignmouth Rock. I bet it's gone soft by now though!:)

4357159258_4d4ae6336c.jpg

4357157070_5677c9807b.jpg

I bought the men's black brown tees (I'm too large for the ladies' sizes) and I really cherish them, but I wish I'd bought some rock and a mug - I just didn't have the pocket space on the night.

i reckon they shrink in the wash... ;)

I agree:LOL:

twinnings...check :)

i love lady grey tea :) i even brought a tin from the twinnings store in the strand :D

:LOL:I can't start the day without first drinking 2 mugs of Twinnings earl grey ! :LOL: Where ever I go I have some of these teabags with me :D Guess what ? I took this pic at the Strand in London ! It's a strand affair... :D

:LOL:I can't start the day without first drinking 2 mugs of Twinnings earl grey ! :LOL: Where ever I go I have some of these teabags with me :D Guess what ? I took this pic at the Strand in London ! It's a strand affair... :D

i love that twinnings store...i cant believe that its been in the same spot for 300 YEARS!!!!!!!! its ridiculous!

i can't get by without a mug of lady grey every day :D

pic? which pic?

• 2 weeks later...

was wondering that if they were selling them in the US...would they change the dates in it...i think the only page they would have to reprint was the page that had the european 2009 dates...p.s the stickers and postcards in the middle are awesome...not that i'm actually going to pull them out and use them!

okay i think im in the right thread now...i hope :/.....so my friend is going to there concert on the 13 and cuz i cant go to the concer :( she is gonna buy me a shirt..how muc should i giver her??? $30??? $35?????

I'd say give her $35 as a precaution. Most concert shirts sell from $20-$40 depending on which one you want and size (I've seen larger shirts priced at $5 more :confused: ) When I bought my shirt in 2007, I think it was around $25.

I'd say give her $35 as a precaution. Most concert shirts sell from $20-$40 depending on which one you want and size (I've seen larger shirts priced at $5 more :confused: ) When I bought my shirt in 2007, I think it was around $25.

yeah the shirts are around the $35 mark...well that's how much it was at the BDO...and that's how much the average merch shirt costs these days anyway...well is australia anyway :)

has this been posted? from the ATL show 27-Feb -- a 'baseball' shirt that was black & white with raglan shoulders, 3/4 sleeve, with concert dates on the back was $45. there were 2 different hoodies that were $75 each and going fast. I don't know how much posters were as they were gone by the end of the show (and they don't have protective tubes, btw, so watch the crushing :))

so it you bring at least $45-50 you should be covered for at least 1 shirt with the concert dates on the back. hth.

oh okay thxs!!! =D big help thxs again!! =D koool $35 :)

Archived