Tour Merchandise question

Wewtness

um what sizes do the shirts and hoodies come in and how much for them?

i just wanna know if they got my size :$

the usual sizing that they have at all the shows...ask them to look at it and then you can judge whether it will fit or not...and make allowances for shrinkage too...

um what sizes do the shirts and hoodies come in and how much for them?

i just wanna know if they got my size :$

My eldest son is just about 6 ft, 230lb and he got the XL and they fit.

They did have some 2XL's but they were $3 more per shirt of the ones they had.

My youngest is about 5'6" and slimmish and we got a Large for him. It hangs a little bit but its not huge.

My eldest son is just about 6 ft, 230lb and he got the XL and they fit.

They did have some 2XL's but they were $3 more per shirt of the ones they had.

My youngest is about 5'6" and slimmish and we got a Large for him. It hangs a little bit but its not huge.

thank you very much :)

Do they sell the buttons with muse on them? One of mybteachers is a big muse fan so I'd thought I could get him one.

in ATL ... I did see a 'card' with the 'badges' for sale. it's the set of 4 with the Resistance colors, not the enameled nor the metal ones avail to USA fans via the .MU shop

I'm unable to go any tour dates in the US but I want to strike up a deal with someone...if someonell get me a shirt at any concert they're going to, I will of course pay for it and shipping and I'll also make you your own shirt. You'll just have to tell me your size But well discuss more of it if you're interested.

Please email me at theresistancemuse@rocketmail.com if you want to talk.

Thanks!

if anyone finds info on a SHOW SPECIFIC poster for the chicago show let me know...need to know if i should bring a tube along with me

I asked over on the ATL show thread, if they bought a poster and if it was show specific:

My son got one and it is NOT Atlanta specific.

so if I come across a Chicago show poster on a pole or wall somewhere, I think you and I might have to rock'em sock'em robots over it :D:p:D

I asked over on the ATL show thread, if they bought a poster and if it was show specific:

so if I come across a Chicago show poster on a pole or wall somewhere, I think you and I might have to rock'em sock'em robots over it :D:p:D

haha, you would probably win...i know that malleus did a singapore poster for the group so i have been keeping my eyes open on some gig poster boards for info

What's in the tour book? Can someone scan a few pages in? I want to see if it's worth getting.

Someone somewhere said it has stuff like a photo of a setlist, detatchable postcards, stickers, etc :)

yeah its got some stickers in the middle and postcards from the battersea promo shoot...and its got a nice long interview in it as well...and lotsa arty pictures...

definately worth getting...the first and only tour programme i've ever brought and its brilliant and nice and thick as well :)

Do shirts come in a size larger than just XL?

yes, at ATL, I saw there was at least one shirt that is up to XL for $32, then XXL for $35. I'm afraid I can't be certain of the design or if it had the concert dates on the back? I think it did.

if you've been wanting something 'hard' -- like the enameled keychain or something metal -- the merch stands had a muse 'die-cast' dog tag with a ball chain for $15 ... there was a cheaper plastic keychain -- I think it was Resistance colors Muse logo on white background -- that was $7, but personally didn't do a lot for me.

will probably get the dog tag to hang from my car rear-view mirror at the next show :D

if you've been wanting something 'hard' -- like the enameled keychain or something metal -- the merch stands had a muse 'die-cast' dog tag with a ball chain for $15 ... there was a cheaper plastic keychain -- I think it was Resistance colors Muse logo on white background -- that was $7, but personally didn't do a lot for me.

will probably get the dog tag to hang from my car rear-view mirror at the next show :D

hmm. sounds interesting. :). i'm fully prepated to spen like... 100 bucks on merch here. xD. at least. haha.

what exactly does this dog tag look like though?

hmm. sounds interesting. :). i'm fully prepated to spen like... 100 bucks on merch here. xD. at least. haha.

what exactly does this dog tag look like though?

I didn't think it looked any different from any other dog tag from a distance of about 15 feet.

Question! Are the booths cash only or do they take credit/debit cards? I would think they take cards, but this whole gig thing is new to me, and I want to be sure.

And the booths are open for awhile after it's over right? I'm going to want all sort of shiny Muse things and not want to lug it around in the pit. And wow that book looks more awesome than I thought.

Archived