accuweather.com has a 15day forecast, so it currently ends on the 6th.... but since it's so far in the future it will probably (hopefully?) change!

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/new%20york/10001/forecast3.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&metric=0

In fact, it already has - yesterday it was saying rain/snow and 42deg feels like 29 for the high. Now it's saying sunny but cold - high 39 low 22... here's hoping it continues to get better as the day approaches! :D I'd rather it be warmer than that, but as long as it isn't dreary and wet, it shouldn't be too bad :)

accuweather.com has a 15day forecast, so it currently ends on the 6th.... but since it's so far in the future it will probably (hopefully?) change!

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ny/new%20york/10001/forecast3.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&metric=0

In fact, it already has - yesterday it was saying rain/snow and 42deg feels like 29 for the high. Now it's saying sunny but cold - high 39 low 22... here's hoping it continues to get better as the day approaches! :D I'd rather it be warmer than that, but as long as it isn't dreary and wet, it shouldn't be too bad :)

Thanks Duck! :)

It says its gonna snow.

But come on, its 2 weeks away, it might not even happen

Am I the only one who would like this?

Imagine, getting out of the concert and seeing it snow, and while your on the LIRR back home or driving, singing Muse songs and having a great old time with the snow falling. :D:stunned:

Imagine, getting out of the concert and seeing it snow, and while your on the LIRR back home or driving, singing Muse songs and having a great old time with the snow falling. :D:stunned:

I LOVE coming out of a venue into the falling snow...

getting very psyched now... Philly in 10 days & then MSG a few days later!

I was talking to my friend who's coming with me to NY and she said there's an Irish pub near MSG that has several levels to it and she said that would be a cool place to go. Does anyone know what place she's talking about? She doesn't know the name of it...

If you mean O'Reilly's, I think we are already headed there.

Snow after the gig, I don't care one way or the other.... snow or other forms of precipitation while I'm waiting in line all day? Please, god, no!

Guys, snow is fun, but now when you are commuting! Lots of people will struggle to get there, for a start! So I would rather not wish for it. I have to fly in and out from the UK too, the last thing I need is cancelled flights.

So, no snow. Come on (love how I am talking like you can control the weather or something :LOL:)

How do you know they were fakes?

There was an ad on Craigslist for 2 hard tix, floor section 6. I've bought legit tix off craigslist before, so I wasn't worried. When I met the guy in the city, he handed me a ticketmaster envelope with the 2 tix in it. I looked at the front and back of each ticket without actually taking them out of the envelope. When I got in my car and actually took them out of the envelope, I knew they were fake right away. ::'(: The ink felt really cheap. When I got home, I compared them to ticketmaster tix from other concerts. The ink is different, and there isn't a glossy sheen to them. It's as if he had blank ticketmaster tickets without the glossy finish, and printed them out himself. I haven't reported him yet because I've had others e-mail him for tickets. If he tries to sell more to them, hopefully I can get a cop to bust him.

I'm just happy I'm still going to the concert :$

Archived