I can't even find the MSG date on Ticketmaster. Do we know if it will be up by tomorrow for this radio presale? This has by far been the most stressful and confusing ticket purchase I have ever experienced. And I have been to a hell of a lot of shows.

It might be a page only accessible via the link they put in the e-mail or on the radio member page - that can be done for pre-sales. It was that way for the Giants Stadium venue pre-sales for U2, you HAD to click the link in the e-mail they sent for the pre-sale password box to appear, if you just went into TM the regular way then you would not have a box to enter the pre-sale password in..

Thank you. It's not me, btw, I just use it for attention :LOL:

Kidding. :p

:LOL: Nice! You all look so happy there...That looks recent, where was it?

Has anyone gotten anything from 101.9 rxp? I am

a rock republic member and have been for a while, and I have gotten nothing about the pre-sale tomorrow.

Today's presale was a fail and it crushed me, I don't care if I have the worst seat in the house as long as I'm there.

I actually called Steve Craig this morning. I posted this before, but the thread is so long now, its buried somewhere. Anyway, he told me to log in as a Rock Republic member tomorrow and a code will come up as well as a link to buy tickets. Hope this helps! Godd luck!

It might be a page only accessible via the link they put in the e-mail or on the radio member page - that can be done for pre-sales. It was that way for the Giants Stadium venue pre-sales for U2, you HAD to click the link in the e-mail they sent for the pre-sale password box to appear, if you just went into TM the regular way then you would not have a box to enter the pre-sale password in..

Thanks! I guess I'll just wait for tomorrow then :)

Start spreadin' the neeeeeeeeews, I'm leavin' todaaaaaaaaaaay, I wanna be- sorry! It was New York, so yes, very recent. We were one of the lucky few to catch them at their hotel/bar and chat to the lovely gentlemen for a short while :D

And yes, we were ecstatic, all very happy! Out for drinks and what not after the U2 gig ;)

Start spreadin' the neeeeeeeeews, I'm leavin' todaaaaaaaaaaay, I wanna be- sorry! It was New York, so yes, very recent. We were one of the lucky few to catch them at their hotel/bar and chat to the lovely gentlemen for a short while :D

And yes, we were ecstatic, all very happy! Out for drinks and what not after the U2 gig ;)

Aww, sweet! I went to see them open for U2 the first night. I live in NY, are you coming to the MSG gig? Got my GA tix.

My name is Reese, btw.

Unjust. Lurkers deserve tickets too. Just because you guys are registered from 2005 or whenever does not make you more worthy of concert tickets. I am a huge fan of no doubt for instance for years now but rarely visit their board or website...I stick more to fansites...that doesn't make me less of a fan. I just find the official website to have less content most of the time in comparison to fansites.

In any case they can come up with a better system to keep out the scalpers - not fans.

Aww, sweet! I went to see them open for U2 the first night. I live in NY, are you coming to the MSG gig? Got my GA tix.

My name is Reese, btw.

Yay, we were at both gigs, caught them after the second night :D I live in England but yes, will be in NY for 5 days in March. Not got tickets yet (clusterfuuuuck) but not panicking, tbh, as there is general sale too :)

I'm Tanya (the one on the left) :D

Unjust. Lurkers deserve tickets too. Just because you guys are registered from 2005 or whenever does not make you more worthy of concert tickets. I am a huge fan of no doubt for instance for years now but rarely visit their board or website...I stick more to fansites...that doesn't make me less of a fan. I just find the official website to have less content most of the time in comparison to fansites.

In any case they can come up with a better system to keep out the scalpers - not fans.

I totally agree w/ you. I usually do not join forums so I lurked for years until I finally got tickets for my first gig and decided to join. Doesn't make me any less of a fan. However, I do agree that we should have gotten personalized codes rather than a website open to the general public. That kind of defeats the purpose of catering to their true fans.

They did. And it was what was used previously, for the rest of the tour dates in Europe.

Yay, we were at both gigs, caught them after the second night :D I live in England but yes, will be in NY for 5 days in March. Not got tickets yet (clusterfuuuuck) but not panicking, tbh, as there is general sale too :)

I'm Tanya (the one on the left) :D

Cool, hope to meet you at MSG Tanya! Next to Dom then, that's my girl! ;)

I actually called Steve Craig this morning. I posted this before, but the thread is so long now, its buried somewhere. Anyway, he told me to log in as a Rock Republic member tomorrow and a code will come up as well as a link to buy tickets. Hope this helps! Godd luck![/quote

Thanks for the info, do you happen to know what time? If it links me to ticketmaster then I am in trouble because ticketmaster doesn't work on my phone for some reason but hopefully I am lucky tomorrow, if its 12 or after I may have a shot at doing it at home.

Just the comments about the presale code being available to people that had been on the board for a certain number of years, that's all!:$

I think they were joking. But in all honestly, giving a pre-sale code to those registered before the dates were announced was the best system they devised thus far.

Just the comments about the presale code being available to people that had been on the board for a certain number of years, that's all!:$

I hear you :) All fans should get a chance despite how long they have been here. However, there is bound to be a reason, possibly a techincal one, why only those already joined got that code.

In this case, though, the presale has been a joke!

edit: ^^^^ that backs up my point, up there, it's a better system otherwise things will go tits up.

I hear you :) All fans should get a chance despite how long they have been here. However, there is bound to be a reason, possibly a techincal one, why only those already joined got that code.

In this case, though, the presale has been a joke!

edit: ^^^^ that backs up my point, up there, it's a better system otherwise things will go tits up.

Oh, completely agree. I think members should have been given a code as well. This presale has been a huge disaster and basically opened the doors wide for scalpers to take advantage. The Ebay links are a perfect example. It's sickening.

BTW, any info on what time tomorrow's presale is would be great!

Oh, completely agree. I think members should have been given a code as well. This presale has been a huge disaster and basically opened the doors wide for scalpers to take advantage. The Ebay links are a perfect example. It's sickening.

I'm going to assume 10 am.

But I will be up at like 6 am just to be sure :p

I actually called Steve Craig this morning. I posted this before, but the thread is so long now, its buried somewhere. Anyway, he told me to log in as a Rock Republic member tomorrow and a code will come up as well as a link to buy tickets. Hope this helps! Godd luck![/quote

Thanks for the info, do you happen to know what time? If it links me to ticketmaster then I am in trouble because ticketmaster doesn't work on my phone for some reason but hopefully I am lucky tomorrow, if its 12 or after I may have a shot at doing it at home.

10 am. Good luck!

Ticketmaster is showing "Presale begins on 12/10/2009 10:00 AM" for Atlanta, Fairfax, Boston, and Auburn Hills MI, but not MSG

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=muse&search.x=16&search.y=8

Archived