Anyone else feel like you can't remember anything? But then when I watch the videos, it all comes back to me...and it's the most amazing feeling ever!

PLUG IN BABY IS UP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RkLtqi3q3g

Who here popped an eyeball?

I was a proud eyeball popper, and I even got to take it home. maybe ill frame it hahaha

soooo, that was a hell of a show, pit was a little toooo calm for me though, too many 17 yr old girls

I made this "interview" yesterday with my friend who went with me to see Muse at Madison Square Garden when we were on our way home on the train. She only had heard a few Muse songs but she agreed to come with me to NY. :)

Bellamy Zeta Girl's interview with her Muse n00b friend Part One:

Bellamy Zeta Girl: Hello my n00b friend. I have a few questions for you if you have the time.

n00b: Of course I do, I'm trapped on the train.

BZG: What shall we call you?

n00b: IWILLBEVictorious

BZG: Ok. First question: so which band member to do like the best?

Victorious: I like the 'the lead singer' because he sings good but he's too skinny for me and I'm afraid if I rolled over I would crush him so I'll have to say 'the bass player' because he's sturdier and also really good looking.

BZG: What were your favorite songs of the night?

V: Of course I liked "Victorious", obviously. But probably my favorite song was "Running Out Of Time". I also liked "The Symphony", "Revelations", "The Black Hole" and "The Last Song."

continued...

Part 2:

BZG: Was there anything you didn't like about the show?

V: I didn't like it when the guy poured a beer in my pocketbook and on my jeans. Or when the other guy fell from two rows back onto me and my friend.

BZG: Weren't you in the seating area?

V: Well, yes. But would prefer to call it the Cheech and Chong Section because the guys in front of me smoked about 6 or 7 joints during the concert. My question is: Is pot legal in Madison Square Garden?

BZG: Any final thoughts on the show?

V: I liked the Eyeballs and I want one. And the light show was great and it was cool that they had the spaceship from Galaga on the screen during "The Last Song."

BZG: Would you go to another show?

V: Yes. I want to pop an eyeball and be closer so I can read some of the stuff on the screens and so I can fist pump without knocking the guy out next to me.

BZG:What do you think of Musers now?

V: They were all really nice, including the two girls we met at 2:30 in the morning by the tour buses in freezing-your-ass-off temperatures. I had to go because it was so cold but I would have stayed if I had a Snuggie. And thank you Native New Yorker Steph for the tips on where to go and for letting me be a n00b.

BZG: Well, thank you so much for your time. Our train ride is just about done. Please make sure you get off on the right stop. :awesome:

BZG: What were your favorite songs of the night?

V: Of course I liked "Victorious", obviously. But probably my favorite song was "Running Out Of Time". I also liked "The Symphony", "Revelations", "The Black Hole" and "The Last Song."

:LOL::LOL:

Yay, Mandy's hand!

And to the guy who passed out, you literally fell into the back of Steph's head (we three girls were in front of you) and we had to whack the security guard on the arm to get his attention as he was dicking about on his phone all night (we put a complaint in the next day, btw, as he would not give anyone water and just shrugged you were passed out on the floor). One of the Muse crew members had to come over and lift you out! So embarrassing!

Hope you're well now, good to see you got back in the pit hahah

oh god, i'm really sorry for all the trouble. that was a crew member? how long was i actually out for? all i remember is leaning over the barrier and drinking an old warm bottle of water, then being carried out :noey:

thanks to all who helped!

I was a proud eyeball popper, and I even got to take it home. maybe ill frame it hahaha

soooo, that was a hell of a show, pit was a little toooo calm for me though, too many 17 yr old girls

THE males were fucking Old ..The Girls were underage - All the makings of a :

Banana_Pedo_Bear_by_zorkky.gif Party ..

There were a few obnoxious girls near me (GA pit left side around 9 rows back) that were trying to take up AS MUCH SPACE AS POSSIBLE and then commenting how they'd lean back in case anyone (god forbid) tried to move up, etc. They got all pissy because when some of their friends left to get beer my bf and I (and others!) moved up, so they were obnoxious and all in our face. Very immature.

OTHER THAN THAT.

It was my first time seeing Muse live and it absolutely exceeded my expectations. I had the best time EVAR. I didn't want it to end. I'd watched lots of spoiler videos of the current tour etc. but seeing it for real was just unreal. I was soo into it and then there were some people next to me just standing there - why were you in the pit, again???? :rolleyes:

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN THEY PLAYED MK ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING.

I can't think of all the awesome at the moment, but another major win was during Exogenesis Part 1 - that one note when the lights went white - wow!!!!! It was sooo beautiful to hear that song live!!

OK I'm going to stop being a fangirl and continue reading everyone elses recollections of the show. :):musesign:

I am just recovering today. Thanks to the crew who stayed out 'til 5am!!!

Thanks to Dagreat1edgar for letting me try on Matt's glasses!!! :awesome: You are so deserving of being the one to catch them! I was heartbroken over not meeting the band this time :( ... but overall it was an awesome night! I will try very hard NOT to pay attention to any post bashing the setlists! We are lucky to see Muse perform ANY song live for us, IMHO.

My sister, her husband and I each heard our favorites, all of which feel like "classic" muse songs to us by now. And MK Ultra! All of that + our view, which was better than I'd anticipated = great show.

Thank you, Muse!

Guest nick913
There were a few obnoxious girls near me (GA pit left side around 9 rows back) that were trying to take up AS MUCH SPACE AS POSSIBLE and then commenting how they'd lean back in case anyone (god forbid) tried to move up, etc. They got all pissy because when some of their friends left to get beer my bf and I (and others!) moved up, so they were obnoxious and all in our face. Very immature.

OTHER THAN THAT.

It was my first time seeing Muse live and it absolutely exceeded my expectations. I had the best time EVAR. I didn't want it to end. I'd watched lots of spoiler videos of the current tour etc. but seeing it for real was just unreal. I was soo into it and then there were some people next to me just standing there - why were you in the pit, again???? :rolleyes:

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN THEY PLAYED MK ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING.

I can't think of all the awesome at the moment, but another major win was during Exogenesis Part 1 - that one note when the lights went white - wow!!!!! It was sooo beautiful to hear that song live!!

OK I'm going to stop being a fangirl and continue reading everyone elses recollections of the show. :):musesign:

Ya I agree Exogenesis was truly beautiful.

Was also my first time ever seeing Muse, and fuck... I am impressed :musesign:

I wonder how many others just saw their first Muse concert this friday..

Was my first Muse show as well, though I've seen them perform elsewhere *points to sig*

I was mostly looking forward to the encore. Watching them rise on the towers whilst playing such a haunting song and then playing some of their heaviest songs. Fuck, that was orgasmic!

Ya I agree Exogenesis was truly beautiful.

Was also my first time ever seeing Muse, and fuck... I am impressed :musesign:

First headlining concert. Saw them with U2 back in September but this was SO much better.

Guest nick913
First headlining concert. Saw them with U2 back in September but this was SO much better.

:LOL:

Ya a few of my friends went to see Muse with U2..

They said it sucked. And muse wasn't that good either :rolleyes:

Regardless of what bono does with his life, this concert exceeded my expectations so much that I literally cant describe it.. thank you Muse..

I was so scared that you guys weren't good live, and only a studio band...

Thankfuly I was wrong :happy:

*raises hand*

Me and a friend considered going to see them with U2 but no matter how much I love muse, I couldn't justify the money just to go watch them open. Especially considering I don't really have interest in a U2 concert.

Guest nick913
Muse sucked? I was there, they were amazing. Up until Friday, seeing them in September was the best day of my life!

Ya my friend told me so, lol I didn't go. Cause I probably would have enjoyed seeing muse regardless of them not headlining

*raises hand*

Me and a friend considered going to see them with U2 but no matter how much I love muse, I couldn't justify the money just to go watch them open. Especially considering I don't really have interest in a U2 concert.

Ya this economy sucks 2 much to watch U2 headlining :rolleyes:

is U2 any good tho? like i've only ever heard them on the radio, and i've never really gotten into them :LOL:

Ya my friend told me so, lol I didn't go. Cause I probably would have enjoyed seeing muse regardless of them not headlining

Ya this economy sucks 2 much to watch U2 headlining :rolleyes:

is U2 any good tho? like i've only ever heard them on the radio, and i've never really gotten into them :LOL:

U2 has a huge catalogue of music. There are some epics and there are also some ah...not so great songs. They put on a fantastic live show every time though. Even if you don't like Bono, you have to admit that he is a great frontman for the band. If you're looking for a good album, I suggest either All That You Can't Leave Behind or The Joshua Tree. Personally, "Kite" is my favorite song but unfortunately they haven't played it live in years. There are some real gems on that album. And once you hear "Elevation" live, you'll understand why people love seeing U2 in concert. :happy:

And Muse was a solid opener for U2. I saw them the second night. Some people were really into it, some people just didn't care...like any opening band. But whatever, that was my second time seeing both Muse and U2 and they're two of my favorite bands so I was happy :D

Oh and also, U2 tickets were as cheap as $35 on ticketmaster so people who complain about high ticket prices for U2 have no idea what they're talking about.

Guest nick913
U2 has a huge catalogue of music. There are some epics and there are also some ah...not so great songs. They put on a fantastic live show every time though. Even if you don't like Bono, you have to admit that he is a great frontman for the band. If you're looking for a good album, I suggest either All That You Can't Leave Behind or The Joshua Tree. Personally, "Kite" is my favorite song but unfortunately they haven't played it live in years. There are some real gems on that album. And once you hear "Elevation" live, you'll understand why people love seeing U2 in concert. :happy:

And Muse was a solid opener for U2. I saw them the second night. Some people were really into it, some people just didn't care...like any opening band. But whatever, that was my second time seeing both Muse and U2 and they're two of my favorite bands so I was happy :D

Oh and also, U2 tickets were as cheap as $35 on ticketmaster so people who complain about high ticket prices for U2 have no idea what they're talking about.

Ahh, Nice. All i'd ever heard from U2 was from 92.3 krock back in the day, and like howard stern was with 92.3 back then. Lol that guy was fucking nuts..

But ya so that would make sense for why U2 was attached to "Sucks" in my head.

Your so persuasive that i'm bout to download that song kite :LOL:

..nd muse ftw:musesign:

Archived