Aww; sweet. Isn't it nice to share your love of Muse with your boys? My older son had been taking guitar lessons since he was 6. My husband plays guitar and I can get by on bass, but formal lessons are just better. He is so excited to show off Matt's pick to his teacher today. He's going to play KOC with it! My little one is 6 and plays drums... My little Matt and Dom...;):LOL:

Good luck with your little Muse-icians!

It's just not fair, last Friday was the day I was waiting for for like ever, I was so excited and the whole day was amazing.

This Friday I'm at work, going home in the rain and have nothing to do. I guess I'm going through my withdrawls and wish every Friday could be last Friday.

I guess the only good thing is I'm seeing them in Vegas... But that's so far away.

Guest nick913
I can't believe the concert was a week ago. That makes me sad.

They need to come back. Like now. Or very soon.

:( They must come back... Our souls depend on it

:$:LOL:

I'm just sad and depressed because last friday was amazing like the best day ever, and this friday is just blah and I wish I was back at MSG, and the fact that I am seeing them next month doesn't even feel real to me yet and probably won't to like the day of the show.

Me too. I want to see them again soon so much!

But also I am somewhat happier too, because I keep thinking about last Friday(and all last week of seeing Muse actually) and remembering it in my head, glad I got to finally see Muse headlining. Also it's fun annoying people I know, talking about it all so much. :chuckle:

I put some pics in my album link: http://board.muse.mu/album.php?u=92766 (under March Muse Madness) of NY,VA & MD shows, if anyone wants to check them out.

lets just be thankful that other venues are getting a similar setlist. i remember in 07, they didn't play Bliss, the one SINGLE that i never heard live, and the next gig they brought Bliss into the set. Come to think of it, I miss the spontaneity in their song selection.

Muse!! Why must you torture our souls!!!

Ok, I've uploaded some of my vids now. It's taking foreeeeeeever because they're big file sizes.

So far I have:

Ad for the gig from the marquee outside:

Helsinki Jam:

Ending of PiB:

Overture:

(still procesing at the moment)

Knights + Goodbyes:

Stockholm Syndrome is the only other song I have a full vid of, and that one is processing now. I'll update when it's finished. I noticed when I watched it last night that I videoed the whole ending including the guitar falling off his head :LOL: It' hard to see from the angle I was at, but you can clearly see it fall ;)

I also have short vids of things like the GL solo and part of newborn, they're like 30s clips. I'm not sure if it's worth uploading them.

Let me know if there are any problems with these, I'm a youtube n00b :$ They should all be HD.

EDIT:

Here's SS:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Turns out I didn't get the whole song, I have from the first chorus to the end though.

Ok, I've uploaded some of my vids now. It's taking foreeeeeeever because they're big file sizes.

So far I have:

Ad for the gig from the marquee outside:

Helsinki Jam:

Ending of PiB:

Overture:

Knights + Goodbyes:

Stockholm Syndrome is the only other song I have a full vid of, and that one is processing now. I'll update when it's finished. I noticed when I watched it last night that I videoed the whole ending including the guitar falling off his head :LOL: It' hard to see from the angle I was at, but you can clearly see it fall ;)

I also have short vids of things like the GL solo and part of newborn, they're like 30s clips. I'm not sure if it's worth uploading them.

Let me know if there are any problems with these, I'm a youtube n00b :$ They should all be HD.

EDIT:

Here's SS:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Turns out I didn't get the whole song, I have from the first chorus to the end though.

Awesome! And yeah, considering how close you were, it is worth uploading it all. :D

I was just watching my vids on my ig teevee (:awesome:) and i was reminded of something - anyone else notice the people in the nosebleeds behind the stage with the glowsticks? That was pretty cool, I could spot them throughout the gig ;)

Awesome! And yeah, considering how close you were, it is worth uploading it all. :D

Some of the clips are less than 30s though :$ I feel like a doofus putting up really short vids.... but I probably will anyway because I think they're :awesome::LOL:

I do have a good bit of US, though. I think I'll upload that one before bed.

I was just watching my vids on my ig teevee (:awesome:) and i was reminded of something - anyone else notice the people in the nosebleeds behind the stage with the glowsticks? That was pretty cool, I could spot them throughout the gig ;)

Some of the clips are less than 30s though :$ I feel like a doofus putting up really short vids.... but I probably will anyway because I think they're :awesome::LOL:

I do have a good bit of US, though. I think I'll upload that one before bed.

I just watched (and five starred) all of your videos. :D You had a great spot! And the glowsticks give me an idea, since I'm stuck on the second level in Vegas.... :awesome:

Archived