Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

:LOL: Me too! And I haven't learned all the words to every song, so I'd have to sing, "watermelon, watermelon" to make it look like I did. :$

Good luck Elissa!

WHAT????:eek: How can you not know all the words? I had four dreams about the muse concert last night and I can remember hearing all the songs with all the correct words! LOL

2 more weeks!!!!! I can't wait. I have been listening to a lot of Showbiz. I hope they play at least a couple. We are sitting in 116 so I can have a great view of Matthew. Let me know if anyone plans to get together. I will be there Friday night. They stayed in my hotel when we saw them in NC they had just checked out when we arrived :(. Maybe this time my luck will change....

thank you all SO much :D

i FINALLY qualified to win yesterday(but you can qualify more than once so i'll be trying lol)

The DJ told me some woman has qualified FIVE times, so that's a bit depressing.i hope whoever wins is a true Muse fan though :D

That's great news! What did you have to do to qualify to win?

um...you have to be the 15th caller (i was caller number 1 no less then 10 times lol)

they ask your age(must be 18 or older), birthday, address and phone number, and next thursday you have to show up at some party they are having to give the tickets away.

my boyfriend qualified too, so we have 2 chances as of now to win :]

WHAT????:eek: How can you not know all the words? I had four dreams about the muse concert last night and I can remember hearing all the songs with all the correct words! LOL

Shrugs. I've never been one to memorize the words. Besides, I'd much rather hear Matt's voice than mine. ;)

thank you all SO much :D

i FINALLY qualified to win yesterday(but you can qualify more than once so i'll be trying lol)

The DJ told me some woman has qualified FIVE times, so that's a bit depressing.i hope whoever wins is a true Muse fan though :D

yeah! I hope you get them!

2 more weeks!!!!! I can't wait. I have been listening to a lot of Showbiz. I hope they play at least a couple. We are sitting in 116 so I can have a great view of Matthew. Let me know if anyone plans to get together. I will be there Friday night. They stayed in my hotel when we saw them in NC they had just checked out when we arrived :(. Maybe this time my luck will change....

Really??? Where did you stay?

Shrugs. I've never been one to memorize the words. Besides, I'd much rather hear Matt's voice than mine. ;)

Yeah, I always just stand there like a zombie at concerts while everyone else is singing along because I want to listen to the singer sing.

So I told my mom my plan to wear my pajama shirt, and she marched into my closet to find me an outfit and solve the problem. She pulled out my white and black plaid shirt that looks like Matt's! LOL! Would it be a crime to show up in that shirt? :unsure:

We stayed in the same hotel as them a few times. They were coming down the elevator filming when we were checking in.

I have a question:

I was thinking about bringing my Hullabaloo case in case there is an autograph opportunity. Is it weird or inappropriate to ask them to sign that considering this is The Resistance tour?

Nah, I don't think it's weird at all :happy:

It's not like you have to bring the resistance album...

Nah, I don't think it's weird at all :happy:

It's not like you have to bring the resistance album...

I don't think it matters at all what you ask them to sign. I just figured I'd bring my TR booklet since it's better than a scrap of paper. But I don't know how I'm gonna carry it around since I'm not bringing a purse. Maybe I will bring a scrap of paper after all! :LOL:

OMG OMG OMG! Less than 2 weeks! :awesome:

I don't think it matters at all what you ask them to sign. I just figured I'd bring my TR booklet since it's better than a scrap of paper. But I don't know how I'm gonna carry it around since I'm not bringing a purse. Maybe I will bring a scrap of paper after all! :LOL:

OMG OMG OMG! Less than 2 weeks! :awesome:

Well you'll have your ticket to have them sign...

Well now, that does make sense. I'd have thought of it eventually. :LOL: The only musician autograph I have is on a ticket stub. (King Buzzo, lead singer of the Melvins. <3 :))

It's the most significant scrap of paper you could ever have after a gig, really.

Archived