Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I wish I had a Muse shirt, I'd wear it all the time no matter what! :LOL:

The Muse shirt I bought when I saw them in 07 was $20 or $25.

if you have hot topic or other record/ music stores near you, they might have t-shirts. I got my first muse shirt @ a hot topic :facepalm: I assumed it was licensed b/c I saw the same designs on the muse online shop and hot topic is a corporate entity and is generally forced to play by the rules. hot topic and the muse online shop both ship direct to you, and I'm sure you can upgrade to 1-day :) (sorry, didn't mean to sound like a know-it-all)

at the U2-Raleigh show last Oct tees were I think $40 US and that was as a 'guest'. the U2 jackets were closer to $175 US or something I think -- I was like "no way" and "damn, that is fugly!" ... and then later on in the evening someone actually bought said jacket for his girlfriend. quite amusing that. in Vegas the front design were the same as the Raleigh show, so I didnt bother to check the prices. plus I had GA :D

anyway, I guess my point is -- bring ca$h :) (visa or mc will probably be ok too, but discover is iffy. the CC lines always seem to take longer!)

at the U2-Raleigh show last Oct tees were I think $40 US and that was as a 'guest'. the U2 jackets were closer to $175 US or something I think -- I was like "no way" and "damn, that is fugly!" ... and then later on in the evening someone actually bought said jacket for his girlfriend. quite amusing that. in Vegas the front design were the same as the Raleigh show, so I didnt bother to check the prices. plus I had GA :D

I REALLY hope they don't cost that much this time around; I would be surprised if they did. I don't mind paying $40 for a sweatshirt/hoodie, but $40 for a tee is just stupid. I've been to plenty of gigs at big arenas, and not even the headlining act was charging so much for merch. U2 is proud of their shit.

Anybody planning on tweeting the setlist during the concert?

And seriously, it needs to start warming up outside! I guess I need to get one of those emergency blankets.

I am effing freeeeezing today. but hey-yo its Chicago in February :p

Anybody planning on tweeting the setlist during the concert?

And seriously, it needs to start warming up outside! I guess I need to get one of those emergency blankets.

I'm not tweeting this time. Some of my tweets from the October gig never made it. If someone does it, it should probably be someone in seats. If I were in seats I probably would, but I expect I'm gonna be too busy trying not to get smothered. :p

And yeah, this weather bites. I'm thinking our chances of it warming up are pretty good because when we have a long cold spell like this, it can't last that long. And didn't the damn groundhog not see his shadow which means early spring? :awesome:

Right now it's 29F and windy. Sucks!

I am beyond excited to see Muse headline. I went to the Raleigh show and left totally bummed when it was over. I slept in and wore my shirt for days suffering from Post Muse Syndrome. I am counting the days. Are any of you getting together before or after the show? I have reserved seats can't handle standing in line etc for GA. We are leaving SC on Friday. I would love to hang/party with fellow fans.

anyone out there have specifics/updates on what the limited view tickets actually mean?

It means that the towers will be up during the support act so people with seats behind the stage won't be able to see much of the support act who will be playing in front of the them.

However you won't have any restrictions when Muse play as there will either be on the towers or the towers will be fully retracted when they are on the main stage.

Hope this helps.

My mom got rid of my lab coat *twitches*

So now I get to buy a new one tomorrow :LOL:

How mad would you be if I trumped you by showing up at the buses in a bikini? :LOL:

I already have a muse shirt anyway but I don't wear it because no point in getting made fun of all the time

"Laugh it up," I say! I plan to buy and pwoudly wear a Muse shirt!

:LOL: I love your signature :D

It means that the towers will be up during the support act so people with seats behind the stage won't be able to see much of the support act who will be playing in front of the them.

However you won't have any restrictions when Muse play as there will either be on the towers or the towers will be fully retracted when they are on the main stage.

Hope this helps.

I peeked in the Patriot Center thread out of curiosity and saw things that made me start to worry.

1st: Someone said there were several GA lines at that venue typically, so I'm thinking theoretically you could queue for hours in one line, then another form, and those people get in before you. I wonder if that could happen at our venue?

2nd: Someone reported on guys lines and girl lines, so basically the queue is split into 2 lines for searching so that women search women and men search men. Men don't have purses and stuff, so their line moves disproportionately faster.

3rd: Not really a worry, just curiosity...there was talk of camping. I don't believe any of us are planning to camp; is that right?

I peeked in the Patriot Center thread out of curiosity and saw things that made me start to worry.

1st: Someone said there were several GA lines at that venue typically, so I'm thinking theoretically you could queue for hours in one line, then another form, and those people get in before you. I wonder if that could happen at our venue?

2nd: Someone reported on guys lines and girl lines, so basically the queue is split into 2 lines for searching so that women search women and men search men. Men don't have purses and stuff, so their line moves disproportionately faster.

3rd: Not really a worry, just curiosity...there was talk of camping. I don't believe any of us are planning to camp; is that right?

Different venue, different rules and such. I hope. I would hate to have several GA lines; doesn't seem very fair to those who do wait longer.

Hmmm.... interesting. Well, I've been searched at a variety of events/places in Atlanta and I've never come across lines for diff. genders. I don't think there's usually a wand thing, they just shine a flashlight in your purse/bag. I doubt if any chicks that are waiting in the GA line will have purses anyway. Maybe at the Patriot Center they're just extra strict because it's near DC and they're over-the-top in that region when it comes to security?

Also, all the entrance doors to the Gwinnett Arena are right in front, so it seems like there would only be one queue. There's no side entrance or anything. And I've not heard of anyone saying they're planning on camping, but you never know.... Can't imagine there would be many, though.

With the GA lines it is usually just one line and when you get near the doors they check you and make female go to female guards and male to male. It is annoying when girls bring big bags which makes the girls line go really slow.

I will have a camera pouch because my camera is kind of bulky and too expensive to leave without cushion.

The last time I went to the gwinnett arena there were about 3 lines.

But then again, this is when I had seated tickets, so it might work differently with GA tickets. It would make sense that there be multiple lines for those who have seated tickets, but it would be unfair for there to be multipe lines for those who have GA tickets.

Archived