Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I just created a new poll that maybe since we're the next gig the guys will possibly take a look at our thread and see... but probably not. But anyway pick the song that you'd most like to hear in the next ten days- cause that's when the poll closes. Then I'll post in GIANT font our choice. ;)

I just created a new poll that maybe since we're the next gig the guys will possibly take a look at our thread and see... but probably not. But anyway pick the song that you'd most like to hear in the next ten days- cause that's when the poll closes. Then I'll post in GIANT font our choice. ;)

I voted Blackout.

The only muse song I really hate hearing is TIRO.

It just bothers me for some reason.

People who complain about supermassive or starlight weird me out, those songs are so fun to dance to!

TIRO was actually really fun at the Atlanta gig in October. I could hear Muse fans singing along, and that's saying something in the sea of U2 fans. It was really awesome.

I haven't voted yet. Too many good songs on the list!

I voted for MM. Just because it's one of my favorites. I would be ecstatic hearing any of them really.

Exactly! As long as they show up and play, I'm pretty positive I won't be disappointed. This'll be my first Muse show, so I'll be very easy to please, but it is fun to hypothesize about possible rarities. (I find that with every Muse song I hear I think if they play this I'm gonna lose my mind, so as long as they play something...:awesome:

I've gotten completely lost on the thread since last here (where did the poll come from! :LOL:) but we'll be in town by Friday afternoon. can probably meet for a beer in the ATL, but our hotel is near Gwinnett, so we can't stay out late because I'm a worrywort and afraid they'll give away our room if we don't show up :rolleyes: I'm also wondering if I should not try the Varsity b/c I srsly don't want to have stomach issues @ the show :p:D

but keep the places to eat, drink, and be merry, coming on this thread!

I've gotten completely lost on the thread since last here (where did the poll come from! :LOL:) but we'll be in town by Friday afternoon. can probably meet for a beer in the ATL, but our hotel is near Gwinnett, so we can't stay out late because I'm a worrywort and afraid they'll give away our room if we don't show up :rolleyes: I'm also wondering if I should not try the Varsity b/c I srsly don't want to have stomach issues @ the show :p:D

but keep the places to eat, drink, and be merry, coming on this thread!

:LOL: I wondered when you were talking about the varsity. I thought you must have a strong stomach!

Anybody want to get together for dinner and/or beer (but not lots of beer, so we're not hungover in line) Friday night?

The only muse song I really hate hearing is TIRO.

It just bothers me for some reason.

People who complain about supermassive or starlight weird me out, those songs are so fun to dance to!

Actually TIRO may be mehhh on album but it's pretty fun live. A good jumping-beat. Everyone jumps together during the chorus. My friends and i had arms around each other's shoulders and jumping in rhythm with the chorus.

Just my opinion :$

:LOL: I wondered when you were talking about the varsity. I thought you must have a strong stomach!

Anybody want to get together for dinner and/or beer (but not lots of beer, so we're not hungover in line) Friday night?

we could meet, paemchen! (again if its not too late :p) it'll be me and my hubs. I think our flight on friday gets in around 4-5pm local time or thereabouts. I'm gonna guess traffic will be the usual ATL fabulousness.

I'm depressed today :supersad:. My mom, who previously agreed to line up at 9:00, is flaking out and talking about things like shopping :wtf: This is supposed to be my Muse mission! I will still be there at 9:00. Nothing can stop me!

Love the poll! Thanks for putting Showbiz on there, even if I was only the 2nd person to vote for it. Showbiz showbiz showbiz :musesign:

Archived